How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy also confirmed to develop Gear 5,to defeat Wsm Kaido.
I guess Oda is just having him act like a retard going out of G4 for the lulz then.
Luffy is too strong for Oda to find a dumb stall reason right now... He cannot be stuck between buildings like water 7 so Oda makes G4 last as long as the plot demands... It is ridiculous but it is what it is. Oda needed something to stall Luffy and did it with G4 drawback. But 5 Gear is coming.

Bogard

You can't win
SNs recap was pretty good thus far. They did far better than the scabbards in the end despite inferiority in number

- They could fight 2 yonkos at the same time unlike the scabbards
- They could deflect / counter Kaido's named wind attacks when the scabbards failed to do the same
- They could push Kaido to hybrid despite fighting against 2 yonkos, something the scabbards couldn't do
- They could tank yonko named attacks

But seeing how Kaido is hyping Kaido's hybrid form, with the implications of G5 coming, i guess they're about to get recked, for Kaido to show off his number1 status. Well at least until Luffy comes with his G5 :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
SNs recap was pretty good thus far. They did far better than the scabbards in the end despite inferiority in number

- They could fight 2 yonkos at the same time unlike the scabbards
- They could deflect / counter Kaido's named wind attacks when the scabbards failed to do the same
- They could push Kaido to hybrid despite fighting against 2 yonkos, something the scabbards couldn't do
- They could tank yonko named attacks

But seeing how Kaido is hyping Kaido's hybrid form, with the implications of G5 coming, i guess they're about to get recked, for Kaido to show off his number1 status. Well at least until Luffy comes with his G5 :myman:
Its a joke. It literally says at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.