How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even the last one confirmes to hurt kaido

The provider is a zoro fanboy who makes it seem as if zoro did the best stuff
Don't forget he didn't draw Drake and just said Zoro beat Apoo.

I won't be surprised if kidd/killer/Law attacked Kaido before CP appeared or Kaido went hybrid form
The Spoiler Provider don't even mentioned Shanks of the ones who can damage/beat Kaido lool

He didn't mention Apoo Wake up and X Drake finished him off

Zoro and Killer Combos and Rivalry lool

I have never seen so much damage controll in my life. Looks like you need some copium.
zorotard logic:
Wow Zoro tanked Big Mom's lightning! (so did Law and probably the other SNs but oh well), but Prometheus would have killed Luffy.

Zoro saved Luffy's life from Boro breath- ignore the time in the same chapter when Luffy tanked it plz.

:cheers:

If Luffy knew about time limit, I wonder why he used G4 against beast pirate fodders or thought of using it against Ulti....
Will he be able to recover his haki faster this time due to his training in Udon? If not I dont even know why Luffy thought of using it multiple times before the fight against Kaido if it could drain him this much.
That was just stupid, to see him using G3 with Koka on a fodder from him recquiring G4 to deal with a ship.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not this shit again, laughing my fucking ass off

San Juan Wolf could destroy Onigashima by laying down carelessly.

My nibba what the fuck?? Lmfao this is a new level of Zoro wank, I cast this unclean spirit from your body
I tried something else

Ok I have this.

28px = 42.1m (Height of Sunny's Mast)
103px = 155m (branch)
21px (background) = 155m (branch)
118px = 871m (Skull Eye Width)

26px = 871m (Eye Width)
337px = 11289m (Island Width)
30px = 1005m (Horn Width)
269px = 9011m (Skull Width)
166px = 5561m (Horn length)

If you doubt the size of the tree branches just look here.

https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/0978-002.png

They are big even in comparison to the ships. This is contingent on how far in the background you think those trees are in comparison to the skull.

@B Rabbit

If this isn't sufficient I have one more idea

And the second:

One more, this time by eliminating the foreground problem. The rocks are generally a fair width.

28px = 42.1m (Height of Sunny's Mast)
103px = 155m (branch)
21px (background) = 155m (branch)
97px (background) = 715m (rock width)

32px = 715m
728px = 16266m

337px = 16266m (Island Width)
30px = 1448m (Horn Width)
269px = 12984m (Skull Width)
166px = 8012m (Horn length)

There you have it.

The relevant dimensions from the above two calcs are:
  • Skull Width
    • First calc: 9.0 km
    • Second calc: 13.0 km
    • Average: 11.0 km
  • Horn Width
    • First calc: 1.0 km
    • Second calc: 1.4 km
    • Average: 1.2 km
  • Horn Length
    • First calc: 5.6 km
    • Second calc: 8.0 km
    • Average: 6.8 km

I will use the average values to appropriately contextualise Zoro's feat in this chapter.

Hiryuu Kaen travels over 6 kilometres and cuts off Onigashima's right horn, sending it flying a couple kilometres upwards. At the point where Zoro cut it, the horn is around a kilometre thick.

In terms of sheer destructive capacity, Hiryuu Kaen has been by far the most impressive of the Supernova's attacks.

We did, in the castle Oden was bloodlusted and human Kaido blocked his hit and made Oden turn to face him and disregard the man who hurt his wife(Orochi) entirely, then they squared off for a while and that’s when Orochi made his proposition.

After that, Oden tried to kill Kaido in his sleep/Drunk the next time he decided to kill him and even wrote that letter to toi, meaning he was ensure if he could actually do it and was wary of Kaido.
Yeah i edit since i then remember that but that was a short clash don't think you say much from that other than they look even at most .

Status
Not open for further replies.