How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
prove to me that hybird are said to be better than mythicals
literally hybird wont endure stuff like that
What the fuck are you talking about. Im talking about Zoan class as a whole and how Hybrid was always shown to be superior to its counterparts.
Yeah i edit since i then remember that but that was a short clash don't think you say much from that other than they look even at most .
It does in hindsight, when you see how Dragon form and human compared to the scabbards, and how Oden was wary of the man after that castle encounter, wary enough to ,again, try to kill him in his sleep/drunk and write a goodbye letter to toki specififying his incertainty of actually beating Kaido.

Kaido's love to take hits was his downfall. Cause even if Human form vs Oden was even, the fact that Oden greatly injurted him prior to his transformation back into human meant that starting the fight then and there would be a disadvantage.

Now two possibilities, he had hybrid then and was gonna use it to turn the tides without the hags help(explaining why he killed her once he learned about her interference)

Or he didnt have hybrid yet.

What the fuck are you talking about,
naw you know I meant full zoan mythicals how there better in some aspects
Now two possibilities, he had hybrid then and was gonna use it to turn the tides without the hags help(explaining why he killed her once he learned about her interference)
or they just offscreened a fight , I can guess, but this confirms sengoku has one why didnt he use it at MF, Marco, Catrina Devona now has a hybird too huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.