How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure they mean Mihawk can beat him in a 1 v. 1, not that Mihawk is stronger overall.

Mihawk offence > Kaido offence, but Kaido defence >>> Mihawk defence. He can still win that 1 v. 1 though.
That defeats the whole point of being the strongest man. So Zoro wants to become the WSS just by surpassing Mihawk in terms of offense? No, he wants to defeat him in a 1v1. If Mihawk can defeat Kaido than the latter is not the WSM, Mihawk is. 'Strongest' in OP doesn't mean just offense but overall standing.

naw you know I meant full zoan mythicals how there better in some aspects

or they just offscreened a fight , I can guess, but this confirms sengoku has one why didnt he use it at MF, Marco, Catrina Devona now has a hybird too huh?
They didnt offscreen anything lmao, we saw what happened in the castle, and then Oden coming out dancing.

Sengoku/Marco/Devon have hybrids too yeah.
Post automatically merged:

Don't know that's why I'm asking.
Dunno about the others but the Ace novel was advertised as canon and had the author of it have frequent meetings with Oda to decide what to put on it and what to say.

Now two possibilities, he had hybrid then and was gonna use it to turn the tides without the hags help(explaining why he killed her once he learned about her interference)

Or he didnt have hybrid yet.
He had hybrid, hybrid is not an unlocked ability, it is something that comes the day you get the fruit. The whole point of the hag scene was to hype Oden, avoid revealing too much, and make the scene seem more tragic/dishonorable. Oden didn't really stand a chance 1vs1, and Kaido has grown in strength since.
Luffy is the only one on the island who can take a serious Kaido down.

I'm pretty sure they mean Mihawk can beat him in a 1 v. 1, not that Mihawk is stronger overall.

Mihawk offence > Kaido offence, but Kaido defence >>> Mihawk defence. He can still win that 1 v. 1 though.
Kaido is not the strongest overall creature or strongest overall man, just like Mihawk isnt the World's most skilled swordsman.

What the fuck are you talking about. Im talking about Zoan class as a whole and how Hybrid was always shown to be superior to its counterparts.

It does in hindsight, when you see how Dragon form and human compared to the scabbards, and how Oden was wary of the man after that castle encounter, wary enough to ,again, try to kill him in his sleep/drunk and write a goodbye letter to toki specififying his incertainty of actually beating Kaido.

Kaido's love to take hits was his downfall. Cause even if Human form vs Oden was even, the fact that Oden greatly injurted him prior to his transformation back into human meant that starting the fight then and there would be a disadvantage.

Now two possibilities, he had hybrid then and was gonna use it to turn the tides without the hags help(explaining why he killed her once he learned about her interference)

Or he didnt have hybrid yet.
Can't disagree since what saying very possible and make sense.

Yo guys If Zoro gets Kaido's Fruit does that make him Top 1?
Max Durability + Max Armament Hardening + Max AP + Max CoO (BOAT)
He doesn't have max body hardening otherwise a nerfed killer wouldn't have knocked him out.
I won't even respond to the other nonsense in that post.
Kaido's base>> Zoro's base.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Does it say anything about Mihawk > Yonko?
Someone posted something, but unconfirmed. Something along the lines of Mihawk telling Zoro to go out and fight strong people, specifically the Yonko, and surpass them so that he can be ready to fight Mihawk one day, implying that Mihawk>Yonko. Though, as I said, it's unconfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.