How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have max body hardening otherwise a nerfed killer wouldn't have knocked him out.
I won't even respond to the other nonsense in that post.
Kaido's base>> Zoro's base.
Bro, did you read?
If Zoro had Kaidos dragon fruit. He could turn into a dragon and be durable.
If you're gonna just downplay, why bother responding.

I kinda feel bad for you man.

Sidenote:
After this chapter, I officially announce that I consider Oda a bad writer in terms of writing developing characters strength!

This is not a rant about Zoro looking strong, it's a rant about Gear 4th which is NOT new still making Luffy lose his haki for 10 min
While
Enma which is so new for Zoro does not do anything for Zoro Lol, just small huffs and puffs Lol

Like what logic is there for Luffy to STILL have the 10 min break Oda? When the same shit should applies to others, but somehow ONLY Luffy should look incompetent!

That's just bad on all scales!
And yeah, Zoro is stronger than Luffy in my book now, Zoro fans were right all along

Lastly, even though I agree Zoro is stronger, but I also conclude that it's such a bad writing from Oda to show Luffy not progress regarding the 10 min break even one bit!
While Enma a sword that sucks out Zoro's haki, and still NEW for him, and Oda ends up still making Luffy last shorter!

It just doesn't make any sense on all fronts, whatsoever!

Am I salty? Sure a bit, but you can't tell me it's not stupid for Oda to not evolve the haki issue for Luffy EVEN the slightest, even one minute! Like WTF!
It's so fucking bad! WTH
Fucking stupid way to draw fights! Everytime I want to defend Oda, he fucking screw some shit up with his weird plot driven reasons

Also, what's up with Oda making Zoro defend Luffy 4/5 times when NOT a single time Luffy defended Zoro from an attack!?

Like just make Zoro the captain, find one piece while at it!

Luffy completely looks like an ant compared to Zoro, and Zoro has the carry the weight of protecting him!
Like WTF
I've been telling you all, since WCI I was saying that one piece is done. I couldn't defend Oda after Meme's amnesia in Wano, before that I at least hoped Oda would improve but he didn't.

• When I said that Oda destroyed Sanji's character with raid suit everyone attacked me saying "you don't understand anything, You don't understand Sanji's character as much as Oda, he's the outher etc".
  • When I said that Oda completely destroyed Whitbeard's character I was again attacked by Oda's knights who were saying "you're just looking for attention, stop whining, you don't understand his character bla bla bla"
And now Luffy; Luffy is the most pathetic MC I've ever seen (even worse than Naruto) he can only scream "I'll become the PK" but can't do shit to anyone: he couldn't defeat Doffy, he Couldn't defeat Cracker, he couldn't do shit to Kata and now Kaido.

In a fight for PK throne (and these are not my words, it's Kaido who said it)...

...Zoro is leading the pack. By throwing Zoro in the fight against two Emperors Oda just confirmed how useless and Pointless Luffy's dream is. Zoro has ZERO and I reapet ZERO connection to the PK title, Zoro doesn't wanna become the PK and he isn't even a pairet. Zoro hasn't fought against any YC, Zoro didn't train as much as Luffy and he's still better than Luffy. Luffy is the trash of the century, he can only talk Big but doesn't have will or strength to back it up. Luffy has zero responsibility, he didn't learn anything, he brought Meme here but doesn't even take responsibility for it, at all, WTF? Where's old Luffy that we knew?

And of course Wano arc, hyped to be the best but ends up being the worst. I can rant about Wano forever and how bad it is, how ridiculous Wano's plat is, how much plot holes are out there... I'll show just two examples here:

Kaido's smile army was multi–arc running plot, and people were wondering, how strowhats are going deal with that!?
But as soon as Wano arc started, in first few chapters, Oda (whiteout any shame) introduces a solution to that problem...

And with that, the multi–arc running plot was thrown away, but smile army wasn't the only plot that was thrown away.

Kaido's tough body/scales was long running plot too, and Oda solved that problem the way he did with the smile army.

When Kaido was first introduced, in his introduction it said that "he had challenged both the Emperors and the Navy multiple times...

and no one was able to truly wound Kaido. Yes, you can damage Kaido with advanced haki but that isn't enough to wound Kaido the necessary amount damage to defeat him. The only one who was able to pull that off was none other than Oden, and Oden did it because of Enma. Enma is the reason Kaido can be defeated and Oda has been very and unapologetically clear about it.

Someone posted something, but unconfirmed. Something along the lines of Mihawk telling Zoro to go out and fight strong people, specifically the Yonko, and surpass them so that he can be ready to fight Mihawk one day, implying that Mihawk>Yonko. Though, as I said, it's unconfirmed.
It says at the end of Zoro's training journey, Mihawk told Zoro for reaching his lvl that he needs to fight yonkou first and after that Mihawk himself.
Its Mihawk telling Zoro he has to surpaaa the yonko to fight him

kind of like the Vivre card talking about asurpassibg Shanks
:cantseeme:
Mihawk=Roger, fight me:beckmoji:

Bro, did you read?
If Zoro had Kaidos dragon fruit. He could turn into a dragon and be durable.
If you're gonna just downplay, why bother responding.

I kinda feel bad for you man.
Did you not read Kaido's base>> Zoro's base. Taking Kaido's fruit and putting it on a weaker character with a weaker base isn't going to make a character stronger than Kaido lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.