How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oda is on a big problem.
He has to make Zoro look cool, and that makes you think he's the second strongest supernova...
Zoro is #1 or #2 Supernova. That's not really arguable lol.

Oda is making a mid tier Zoro attack that he used against fodder in FI deal more damage than Kong gattling

call it cope or whatever you want , this is BS

Oda simply doesn't care ( and doesn't have the skills) about power lvls
Nah, Zoro is just that strong.

Zoro 100% beats King 99% beats Marco

Kata is a bad match tho.
I have Zoro~Beckman right now
Luffy too
Yeah, Kata has a tricky skill set for Zoro. Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki probably fucks him up though.

@Sentinel, @Admiral Lee Hung, @playa4321: how does Kata handle Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki (it seems to have hurt Kaido enough to push him to hybrid).

Post Wano Zoro ~ Fujitora
Lol no. Santoryu Zoro post Wano might be on par with Issho. With Asura, Zoro will be above him. Santoryu Zoro is already sitting around the low top tier category while he has yet to fully acclimatise to Enma. Once he does, he'll be a mid top tier.

Alternatively, Zoro surpasses Oden in Wano, and Oden has better hype (and feats) than Issho.

Luffy fail to react cause he just get hit by Kaido .
Meaning Zoro just had to move to block the attack .
Zoro still blitzed Mama in the middle of a point blank attack from several dozen metres away.

But that doesn’t mean Zoro packs Luffy’s brute strength. Zoro isn’t batting Doflamingo across Dressrosa lol. At best Zoro just cuts him down.
Lol no. Hiryuu Kaen travelled six kilometres to cut off a horn that was more than a kilometre thick, sending the top half flying a couple kilometres upwards. The shockwaves generated tremors throughout the entire island and tilted it:

Hiryuu Kaen is the single best destructive capacity feat of the Straw Hats. It cuts Doflamingo and splits the Flower Hill in two.

Trying to pretend that Hiryuu Kaen is just lethal is extremely dishonest. No Strawhat has a better feat of destructive capacity.

Again, Santoryu Zoro's offensive prowess >> Boundman (sans "King" attacks).

Zoro saved Luffys Life 4 times in this battle against the Yonkos. On some Vice Capitain shit.
Boro breath was non lethal and so was prometheus.
This is the first time he has genuinely saved Luffy's life.
I don't know why Law isn't shamblesing him to where Kinemon if he is a useless hakiless mess at the moment....

@HA001 @Admiral Lee Hung looks like you were both wrong about Kaido not having a hybrid mode

Although at this point I am sure you are glad because of how much it hypes Zoro
Well nothing suggested he could not feature it, but I give it was debatable. Basically up in the air, odds wise probably above 50 but way less than 100. I said perhaps it will occur, but didn't personally reject the chance.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Any option. But preferably from the phone)
Open the image you want in a new tab or link it through imgur/etc. Copy the link from that tab. Go to WG, and on that dash board you will see insert image, or just press CTRL+P and paste that link there, click insert and your pic should be added.

Sanji saved the swirlyhats against the arc villain who called him strong and kicked BM's ship before it was cool.
Zoro saved Luffy 5 times so far.
Sanji beat Luffy's ass for a good ass minute.
Please don't turn this into dick measuring contest.
Zoro is better than Sanji in everyway, but Sanji has his moments. Fair?

I shouldn't have to state the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.