How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

way of the sword = haki on swords

how can mihawk who uses 1 long sword teach zoro sanjtoryu techniques ?
"no liquor until you have mastered this feat"- means this feat is the starting line and the most lacking feature of a non haki using swordsman.
It doesn't mean the whole of Zoro's training was CoA hardening...

Mihawk is the WSS he can surely spot errors/ suboptimal form of a pre-ts Zoro. It's like saying the bassist Victor Wooten couldn't give advice to a decent guitarist and improve their technique.

Stop embarrassing yourself. It is canon. Zoro stated: I need to unleash Enma more. You readin two peace’s?
Just give it up. It's pointless to argue with them.
Shusui made Zoro's attack much stronger. Zoro said that it has more weight and with this weight he could...and the next panel is him redirecting Oars punch. So with the extra weight he can create more force. People stil say Swords are not PU's...
And now with Enma, Zoro attacked with all 3 swords, but says he needs to unleash Enma more. Then you have BM and Kaidou commenting on the sword...
But swordbois stil say swords are not PU's...
How more obvious has Oda to be so that those people finaly get it?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Let Ussop use a better clima stock and he will become stronger
Like Zoro getting stronger blades to increase his attack power. How come swordsmen are exempt?

Did Zoro defeat his opponents with skill alone? And do you claim speed, attack power, endurance, haki etc. doesnt matter for swordsmen? Did Oden almost kill Kaido simply because he was a skilled swordsman?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"no liquor until you have mastered this feat"- means this feat is the starting line and the most lacking feature of a non haki using swordsman.
It doesn't mean the whole of Zoro's training was CoA hardening...

Mihawk is the WSS he can surely spot errors/ suboptimal form of a pre-ts Zoro. It's like saying the bassist Victor Wooten couldn't give advice to a decent guitarist and improve their technique.
how can he give pointers on a swordstyle unique to zoro that zoros made up ???

stop saying dumb shit all the time

show me mihawk training him anything else

Just give it up. It's pointless to argue with them.
Shusui made Zoro's attack much stronger. Zoro said that it has more weight and with this weight he could...and the next panel is him redirecting Oars punch. So with the extra weight he can create more force. People stil say Swords are not PU's...
And now with Enma, Zoro attacked with all 3 swords, but says he needs to unleash Enma more. Then you have BM and Kaidou commenting on the sword...
But swordbois stil say swords are not PU's...
How more obvious has Oda to be so that those people finaly get it?
Youre absolutely right. The thing is: chapter comes out and everyone accepts that Enma is PU. Weeks later Zoro wanker come up and want to argue again lol. It’s mega cringe

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think it's more than Mihawk has come to truly see Perona as a friend than anything romantic between them.
Though I would be curious to see his interactions with Moria after Moria learned that he took good care of her.
That’s a little easier to swallow. The age gap between them is too wide for me to see them working as a couple

Maybe G5 is the mastered haki form or its the awakening which doesnt utilize haki

by this i mean, what if there is nothing to master about G4? Like what if G4 just works that way no matter what. Like the actual mechanics of how it works just plainly lead to quick exhaustion and there is nothing to actually master here

So you just need a whole seperate ability instead. G5 could just be the ability whose mechanics are entirely so different from G4 that they just lead to better haki use and its G5 thay doesnt have a limit.

You’re question then is, “why would Luffy ever use G4 then if he has a wholw separate form that doesnt have a time limit?” Well then maybe its not a full form the same way G4 is so he cant just do extended combat with it

Like remember how G2 and G3 were introduced together, where G2 was a full form that just comes with extended combat potential while G3 was sort of a form but it was mostly augmentations of Base luffy for specific attacks.

What if G5 is like G3. The reason Luffy doesnt just stop using G4 is because G5 isnt an Overal stat boost like G4 and so its not actually useful for full on extended combat. But then since its not used for full on extended combat, it is also not using haki nonstop like G4. So basically G5 could be base luffy doing something very interesting just in base form and augmenting some few stats like G3. And if G5 also has a drawback like G3 used to have, its not a haki bases draw back. So Luffy would essentially mever run out of haki using G5 but hes also not getting that full stat boost for extendes combat of G4.

Something like that

Or it could be just awakening
Yo if G4 always work like that, GG. Luffy would always need some babysitters arround him while dealing with the big shot, like all we know that the enemies at this time and next would be a top tier. Not like I would against it though but this short time period of g4 is lame, I think there is someway to make it unlimited or at least be more longer than this, just like how G2 work. It used to be had a limit, short limit while at this point Luffy can do it casually without taxing him too much.

Imo we got G3 equivalent in KKG.

I agree though there is probably something else better than G4 which would be shown later on, we should wait and see. G4 ain't work that well, it doesn't enough

canalization show me where that was mentioned show me the part where oden's haki in enma was mentioned and i will believe you
You said it by yourself. It sucks the owners Haki. Can’t you see the flowing Haki when Zoro attacked Kaido? The panel that you’re so proud of? Enma clearly canalized his Haki. Again: even Zoro said: I need to unleash more of Enma. Why are you so stubborn lol

You said it by yourself. It sucks the owners Haki. Can’t you see the flowing Haki when Zoro attacked Kaido? The panel that you’re so proud of? Enma clearly canalized his Haki. Again: even Zoro said: I need to unleash more of Enma. Why are you so stubborn lol
it sucks the owner s haki and releases it enma doesnt store haki lol
if zoro used odens haki why he was tired after the attack? since he used odens haki and not his that means he shouldn t be tired :milaugh:
stay salty

Status
Not open for further replies.