How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, its more evident that he acts more like moria towards her, I mean he even refers her like how normally old guys refer to girls around their daughters age etc.

Atleats I hope that is what is implied by them. Dont like weird romance.
They look good though together. :shocking:

Ghost girl x Dracula. :sweat:

it sucks the owner s haki and releases it enma doesnt store haki lol
if zoro used odens haki why he was tired after the attack? since he used odens haki and not his that means he shouldn t be tired :milaugh:
stay salty
Not even talked to you hahahaha. What are you about. Never mentioned what you say. I was saying all the time that Enma canalized zoros Haki. Dude wtf
Post automatically merged:

no there aren't even hints it's just headcanon you created out of envy of all the Ws zoro's been getting
Maybe. Maybe not. We will see

how can he give pointers on a swordstyle unique to zoro that zoros made up ???

stop saying dumb shit all the time

show me mihawk training him anything else
You don't think there are any commonalities?

Oda couldn't give any advice to a writer of seinen science manga because they are different topics? Bad take dude.

Things in common in swordsmanship that Mihawk could probably give pointers to Zoro on:
Concept of flying slashes
Concept of feints
Concept of footwork
Concept of quick drawing

Just give it up. It's pointless to argue with them.
Shusui made Zoro's attack much stronger. Zoro said that it has more weight and with this weight he could...and the next panel is him redirecting Oars punch. So with the extra weight he can create more force. People stil say Swords are not PU's...
And now with Enma, Zoro attacked with all 3 swords, but says he needs to unleash Enma more. Then you have BM and Kaidou commenting on the sword...
But swordbois stil say swords are not PU's...
How more obvious has Oda to be so that those people finaly get it?
i meean it was stated that in a sbs might be a troll that swords have souls that attribute to how they act zoro has to master enma enmas ability also have you considered that he had to use twin gorilla arms to use shisui at first so take it as a interpretation that he got use to the weight

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You don't think there are any commonalities?

Oda couldn't give any advice to a writer of seinen science manga because they are different topics? Bad take dude.

Things in common in swordsmanship that Mihawk could probably give pointers to Zoro on:
Concept of flying slashes
Concept of feints
Concept of footwork
Concept of quick drawing
zoro was doing flying slashes pre skip
do you even fucking read this manga
panels of all that i dont want your opinion because as we both know it aint worth shit

My morality doesn't allow me to appreciate it. For me its same as people saying Ace X makino.
It's not immoral though. I think perona is in her twenties. It's not like Mihawk will be hooking up with 10 years old or something. I'm not saying they'd end up together though even if they suit each other design wise in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.