How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Rumors mAy be unreliable but you forget titles are based off Reputations and Rumors,Both Wb and Mihawk never defeated their closest rivals nor did they beat everyone under their respective titles yet are believed to be strongest based off same titles.
Actually it was explicitly stated in a Vivre Card that Mihawk did defeat all of the other WSS candidates. @HA001 or @Light D Lamperouge can cite. If you are referring to Mihawk never defeating Shanks, you’ll just have to come to terms with the fact that Shanks was never a candidate to be the WSS.

For Whitebeard, he was referred to as the strongest since he actually matched Roger on at least 1 and likely multiple occasions, and Roger was the Pirate King so it’s pretty safe to assume he’s the strongest. The Yonko themselves also believe Whitebeard was above them. There’s no definitive proof I’ll grant you but it’s a very safe assumption.

With Kaido, not only does Oda never officially introduce him as the strongest character, but instead refers to him as the “supposed 1v1 King (an inherently different claim than “strongest character”), and spends every chance he gets with Kaido humiliating him in ways that he has never humiliated other top tiers, having Kaido demonstrate laughably worse feats than other top tiers, making directly more impressive claims about Akainu (Akainu can become the PK in less than a year, directly stated by Oda) than Kaido who needs to ally with a whole other Yonko do the same thing, having credible sources like Zoro, Akainu, and Kizaru reference Kaido in ways that they likely would not reference the strongest character, having Sengoku and Kong directly state that Marineford Whitebeard was the strongest pirate after Marineford Whitebeard got baby shaked by every Admiral, etc.

Neither Akainu nor Sengoku knew much about Oden (calling him just Wb 2nd division commander) so I don't see how Kaido could have gotten the rumored title by seemingly beating a guy the world doesn't know that much.
The Oden thing is primarily an example of a 1v1 Kaido would’ve technically received credit for winning without actually earning his victory. That victory would’ve been perceived as a win for him, which automatically brings into question every other win he’s ever achieved.

His win over Luffy was also questionable as he relied on a sneak attack.

In my eyes the guy with World strongest hype from multiple sources is superior to those with nothing of the sort,whether it ends up being being true or not,we'll see.
This is like saying that you think Claim A is true because you’ve heard it from multiple unqualified sources. The amount of crazy homeless people who tell me the Illuminati exists does not increase the validity of the claim.

Neither are confirmed Akainu's equals right now,he beat Aokiji 1 year ago and spared his life back then(which already indicated they weren't equals) and now is at the head of the marines with all his limbs whereas Aokiji lost a leg and replaced it with an ice one,something that can be destroyed or be a weak point in a fight.

I don't mind ending being wrong but I think there is 0% chance either Aokiji or Kizaru end up being stronger than Kaido,Akainu has his chances even though extremely slim.
Akainu beat Aokiji by the skin of his teeth and wound up brutally wounded in the process. He and Aokiji are literal equals in strength, with no reason to believe Kizaru is beneath them. If Akainu can be above Kaido, so can two dudes equal to Akainu in power lol.

Kaido is believed to be the strongest by people,that's already more going for him than I can say for either Aokiji, Kizaru or even Akainu who still has nothing on World strongest hype atm.
Yeah, see the above. It concerns me that you would believe certain claims just because you start hearing them from multiple unqualified sources lol.

Sure it is bullshit title that only babies believe in because you don't like him,don't pretend like you wouldn't have liked Akainu to get such 1vs1 hype.
The fact that I already told you above that Akainu is not stronger than Kizaru or Aokiji is a direct refutation to the idea that I would cling to bullshit reasons to stick Akainu over other characters.

Akainu is stronger than Kaido, but not because Akainu may or may not have idiots who believe he is above Kaido.

then asked you how will Akainu and the 4 others end up being stronger confirmed?
Well, by your standards, it sounds like the only way Akainu can be confirmed stronger than anyone is if multiple unqualified sources start claiming Akainu is stronger than other characters based on their perception of rumors and what else lol. I don’t know if this will ever happen, and I hope you’ll change your standards of belief soon lol.

Its also funny you talk about the difference between perception and reality then mention Akainu,Aokiji, Kizaru being stronger despite nothing hinting at that in the manga lee- kun.
Yeah I already hinted at some of the hints above, so I won’t waste much more time lol. I just wanted to make one last point:

So Zoro isnt a swordsman since he can fight without them. Got it. His strength with or without is irrlevant to the point. Well....unless I mentioned how your logic applies skill to combat strength anyways.
In that fight the rules didn't allow him to use a sword, so he had no fucking other choice. Wtf are you talking about? Should he beg for mercy? :suresure:

Sanji said what Zoro would be without his swords; SANDBAG.

Read the manga.

Actually it was explicitly stated in a Vivre Card that Mihawk did defeat all of the other WSS candidates. @HA001 or @Light D Lamperouge can cite. If you are referring to Mihawk never defeating Shanks, you’ll just have to come to terms with the fact that Shanks was never a candidate to be the WSS.

For Whitebeard, he was referred to as the strongest since he actually matched Roger on at least 1 and likely multiple occasions, and Roger was the Pirate King so it’s pretty safe to assume he’s the strongest. There’s no definitive proof I’ll grant you but it’s a very safe assumption.

With Kaido, not only does Oda never officially introduce him as the strongest character, but instead refers to him as the “supposed 1v1 King (an inherently different claim than “strongest character”), and spends every chance he gets with Kaido humiliating him in ways that he has never humiliated other top tiers, having Kaido demonstrate laughably worse feats than other top tiers, making directly more impressive claims about Akainu (Akainu can become the PK in less than a year, directly stated by Oda) than Kaido who needs to ally with a whole other Yonko do the same thing, having credible sources like Zoro, Akainu, and Kizaru reference Kaido in ways that they likely would not reference the strongest character, having Sengoku and Kong directly state that Marineford Whitebeard was the strongest pirate after Marineford Whitebeard got baby shaked by every Admiral, etc.

The Oden thing is primarily an example of a 1v1 Kaido would’ve technically received credit for winning without actually earning his victory. That victory would’ve been perceived as a win for him, which automatically brings into question every other win he’s ever achieved.

This is like saying that you think Claim A is true because you’ve heard it from multiple unqualified sources. The amount of crazy homeless people who tell me the Illuminati exists does not increase the validity of the claim.

Akainu beat Aokiji by the skin of his teeth and wound up brutally wounded in the process. He and Aokiji are literal equals in strength, with no reason to believe Kizaru is beneath them. If Akainu can be above Kaido, so can two dudes equal to Akainu in power lol.

Yeah, see the above. It concerns me that you would believe certain claims just because you start hearing them from multiple unqualified sources lol.

The fact that I already told you above that Akainu is not stronger than Kizaru or Aokiji is a direct refutation to the idea that I would cling to bullshit reasons to stick Akainu over other characters.

Akainu is stronger than Kaido, but not because Akainu may or may not have idiots who believe he is above Kaido.

Well, by your standards, it sounds like the only way Akainu can be confirmed stronger than anyone is if multiple unqualified sources start claiming Akainu is stronger than other characters based on their perception of rumors and what else lol. I don’t know if this will ever happen, and I hope you’ll change your standards of belief soon lol.

Yeah I already hinted at some of the hints above, so I won’t waste much more time lol. I just wanted to make one last point:
lol ... good to see you found time for posing old posts

p.s

Shanks is basically the pirate king who didn't took any crown

Pirate Kings > others

For Whitebeard, he was referred to as the strongest since he actually matched Roger on at least 1 and likely multiple occasions, and Roger was the Pirate King so it’s pretty safe to assume he’s the strongest. The Yonko themselves also believe Whitebeard was above them. There’s no definitive proof I’ll grant you but it’s a very safe assumption.

No Larine holds the ability to Damage Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.