How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you not witnessing the same thing the rest of us are? Kaido and Big Mom are true Top Tiers. They are giggling with glee because things are starting to get "Fun" for them. Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law, and Killer are giving it their all, and the two Yonko's are happy to just be having fun. All those attacks, and Kaido is clean. Big Mom doesn't even have a scratch. Kaido wouldn't even risk going into Dragon form against a real Top Tier, as indicative of his fight against Big Mom. Kaido just went hybrid, and the Worst Gen are about to get their shit rocked. Quote me on that. :kata:
They are going to get rocked . Come back and rock kaido . That’s even worse

Ask kaido

bro he puts his arm up to deflect the slash can you not see? He puts his arm up to deflect the slash. He isn’t even moving you think kaido is just missing him when everyone else has to dodge?
You guys want to make these stupid outlandish assumptions, and you cant even answer the question, no wonder why you get lambasted for your Zoro comments on here

You do realize that this is the first time BM or kaido are seeing Zoro, right? Enma feats=Zoro feats.

IDK why YOU guys are soo obcessed with it, its beyond pathetic, dont you get tired? 3 weeks in a row is a bit much isnt it? Do you gonna keep that bullshit until the arc ends?
Wtf are you on about my dude, are you happy with the third chapter in a row of Enma and Oden wank whenever Zoro breaths ?

Like come on, this is not cool, and it get's worse with this strange Oden haki bs.

Whatever floats your boats, i've barely posted this week about Zoro and i'll go back to that and ignoring this bs :gonope:

Omg.
MVP:
1.Luffy
2.Zoro
3.Law
4.Killer
5.Kidd

How I am expecting Zoro to hit BM / Kaido with other swords. Zoro's stupid haters will die, I wonder? It is the matter of time.
Hard disagree, Luffy got saved too many times this chapter to be MVP. it dosent seems like it damage kaido enough to justify being useless for the rest of the chapter, and likely even the next if the fight goes on.

Zoro MVP, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.