How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
1) It's basically confirmed by Kaido/BM, that it's really Oden's haki inside Enma. I don't like that writing decision at all, really feels like Zoro was just granted a magical sword. It just feels like a really cheap powerup. Before some Zoro stans come at me again: I said the exact same thing about Sanji's raid suit.
You realize how silly you look for believing that? :myman:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Imagine thinking Luffy would surpass Kaido in this arc individually 1v1.
The only attack that can get remotely close Hiryuu Kaen is probably KKG and even then Luffy's only likely chance to defeat Big Mom is combining G4 with awakening in my opinion, unless the other novas pull a miraculous aid assistance. Or Luffy needs to unleash new attacks more potent than KKG.

Its more like:
Luffy: 50%
Zoro: 40%
Killer: 5%
Kid: 3%
Law: 2%
So:
one group attack from Zoro +Killer that base Kaido stood undamaged from +
tatsumaki that Kaido instantly bounced back from within the same double page spread and counter attacked without any visible wounds
did 80% of the cumulative damage of:
Red Roc, Kong gun, Rifle, Schneider, and dozens of ryuo infused gattling attacks that drained Luffy of all of his haki?

Crazy Luffy downplay.

2) Orochi is also basically confirmed to be alive. Yes, you read it right. Oda would never show the decapitated head of a person, who actually died due to that decapitation. Just look at Doflamingo's "decapitation" back in Dressrosa - Oda only showed the "decapitation", because Doflamingo was actually alive and well.
This one Orochi panel alone is 99.999% confirmation, that Orochi is indeed alive and Kaido's attack didn't kill him (probably due to the Yamato No Mi DF).
What is his role then? I was one of those who said he was alive because I thought 1) he had unfinished business with Momo/Hyori plus the scabbards and 2) would call CP0 to bring in the Navy.

But now CP0 is here already, so 2) is gone. I'm not sure 1) alone is enough. Oda might have just axed him for good.

Two things:

1) It's basically confirmed by Kaido/BM, that it's really Oden's haki inside Enma. I don't like that writing decision at all, really feels like Zoro was just granted a magical sword. It feels like a really cheap powerup. Before some Zoro stans come at me again: I said the exact same thing about Sanji's raid suit.

2) Orochi is also basically confirmed to be alive. Yes, you read it right. Oda would never show the decapitated head of a person, who actually died due to that decapitation. Just look at Doflamingo's "decapitation" back in Dressrosa - Oda only showed the "decapitation", because Doflamingo was actually alive and well.
This one Orochi panel alone is 99.999% confirmation, that Orochi is indeed alive and Kaido's attack didn't kill him (probably due to the Yamato No Mi DF).
Difference is doffy was the main villain Orochi is Not he dead

Status
Not open for further replies.