How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my greatest regrets with this arc and the whole Kaido-Big Mom alliance issue is that we won't see any common fight with the Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates fighting as allies, and interactions between the Sweet Commanders, Monsters, Ministers and other BMP with the Calamities, the Tobbi Roppo, the Numbers and other Headliners.

That would have been cool, funny and interesting to watch.

Jimbei blocked her attack. Fact. It does not give a char much feat when blocking attacks. Jozu blocked Mihawk, Luffy blocked BM, Chopped blocked BM, Zoro cut through BM and Kaidos attacks. Those are no feats! Marco blocking Akainu means nothing! Get that in your head. Trafalgar laws submarine dodged kizarus range attack just like Buggy dodged Akainus range attack.
You can’t show any real feats that put Marco on admiral lvl. Discussion finished. Get on my lvl bro
:myman::kata:

It's just fitting that a sword and aigis member are amongst the same group. I mean, u would think that CP0 would sneak in one of their members since they're regularly chilling on Wano and doing business with Orochi.
It would also explain how Jinbe and WW know each other but I wonder why WW would sell Drake out to Queen if they were both under the WG

Lol no:
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki completely overpowered and destroyed Kaido's 3 tornadoes:

• Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki cut Kaido up with blood spurting from his body.
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki made Kaido cough up blood.
    • Kaido coughed up much more blood from Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki than after Luffy hit him with his Kong Gatling.
      • There are three separate panels to highlight this:

Lol nope:
  • Killer expresses surprise that Zoro cut Kaido.
  • Mama is surprised at Zoro cutting Kaido. This suggests that Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki dealt significant damage.
    • She did not comment that Killer's, Law's, Kidd's or Luffy's other attacks (Kong Gun, Kong Rifle, Rhino Schneider) damaged Kaido.
    • Based on Mama's reaction, it should be much more damage than any other attack (with the potential exception of Kong Gatling).
    • The only other attack, she commented hurt Kaido was Red Roc.
  • Kaido acknowledged that Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki hurt him
    • The only other attack Kaido acknowledged hurt him was Red Roc.
      • Kaido previously called Law's Gamma Knife, Kidd's Slam Gibson, and Luffy's Kong Rifle "tricks":
      • He called Killer's Scyther Sonic "vexing":
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki is the only successful attack to receive special recognition/treatment from the Yonkou
    • The other was Luffy's Red Roc.

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki >>> Red Roc

Red Roc did more damage than all G4 attacks bar Kong Gatling

Plausible.

I know you have a raging Luffy boner, but even for you, this is just absolutely atrocious. I'm severely disappointed Bogard.
:kriwhat:
u know he will use his final form damaji kontrolu and deny everything that s admin sama

Its funny the oars fight was 470 chapters into pre timeskip

We are 405 chapters into post so right around the time for it lol. We are basically where one piece was when Enies Lobby was starting its fights. Crazy to think how far we are in post timeskip already (and how much more we have to go)
Yeah i agree
Here's hoping that this is as good as what we got against Oars

Marco was standing RIGHT BEHIND Shanks when he arrived :giogio:
There were never 50K fodders.
Akainu 1V16'd the commanders
Bro it’s literally stated in the manga that half of the Marines helped out Akainu.

Look at the panels again. There’s a wide shot of when Akainu was interrupted by Coby, and you can clearly see that there’s no commanders in sight. Wonder why Akainu went from fighting commanders to fighting fodders :memehm: Perhaps Akainu is more bark than he is bite

Should I explain to you why garp is stronger than nami? Sometimes you don’t have to waste your time with 5 piece readers
Your delusion is peerless. Nami never had several chapters long equal fight with Garp where Garp couldn't do shit nor she make Garp scream like a b!tch. Nor she got hyped by Gorousei.

Marco,Vista+10 commanders+Crocodile+Andre (NW captain) could only watch powerless as Curiel got owned by Sakazuki.
again no they ignored Akainu scattered they didnt sit there and watched and cried and Akainu failed to overpower Marco btw twice Marco blocked him after Marco took over Akainu lost all hope to catch Luffy and Kizaru had to step in

Bro it’s literally stated in the manga that half of the Marines helped out Akainu.

Look at the panels again. There’s a wide shot of when Akainu was interrupted by Coby, and you can clearly see that there’s no commanders in sight. Wonder why Akainu went from fighting commanders to fighting fodders :memehm: Perhaps Akainu is more bark than he is bite
You're full of bs man.

Akainu is shown manhandling Curiel

Where's Marco? Where's Vista? They ran away and let Curiel get owned?

Luffy said it himself that he will surpass him. Doflamingo faced many fighters before Luffy solo him, and Luffy still ultimately surpass him individually and decisively. If Oda values Luffy's promise/dream/etc as much as he does Zoro, he will do similar scenario. Kaidou swatting away the other fighters in his ultimate form, then its time for 1 vs 1 in which Luffy wins decisively.

Luffy previously faced other fighters as well, its not like Luffy chilled at the sofa while going to Kaidou. He fought BM as well, and if we bring detailed technicalities there should be no way his wounds from Katakuri-Cracker-Enraged Army didn't affect his current performance. Even if we don't count those previous fights, which is unfair from physiology point of view, Luffy still fought other guys in the same arc before he fights Kaidou.

Imo you don't have to change your mind so easily, since Luffy is now involved in 5 vs 2 anyway. My prediction Luffy will solo Kaidou in the final round against Kaidou's peak form. Like Luffy vs Doflamingo's Awakening at final round, and Luffy break Dofla's strongest move decisively. If it happens, i'll count it as Luffy surpassing Kaidou.

But if the final round (the most portion of effort/energy used by Kaidou's strongest form) still goes by 5 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 or even 2 vs 1, especially with combo group attack (at the same time or one after another) as the last attack against Kaidou, my view will most likely shift to "Oda doesn't actually intends to value Luffy's dream as strongly as that of Zoro's".

If thats going to be the case, i personally would be disappointed, and my attachment to Luffy as a character or Oda as an author may be reduced. It'd be que sera sera moment for me though.
Of course Luffy is going to surpass Kaido individually *eventually* but not in Wano, otherwise Luffy would already be the strongest in the world and we're not at the end yet.

It's like if Zoro + Luffy + Law + Sanji fought Mihawk. Mihawk gets injured by Luffy, Law, Sanji etc, and then Zoro deals the final blow to defeat him. Imagine saying Zoro had surpassed Mihawk, it wouldn't be true.

again no they ignored Akainu scattered they didnt sit there and watched and cried and Akainu failed to overpower Marco btw twice Marco blocked him after Marco took over Akainu lost all hope to catch Luffy and Kizaru had to step in
Lol no delusional, they stayed RIGHT THERE, none of them were doing shit when Kuzan froze the sea and Borsalino shot the submarine, Marco is right behind Shanks when the Snitch saves Coby from Sakazuki

Status
Not open for further replies.