How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop. The attack that has done the most damage to Kaido outside of anything Luffy’s done in Gear 4 has been Luffy’s Red Roc, which is a Gear 3 attack. It was strong enough that Kaido, again, recalled Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, and Shanks. After that it’s the Gamma Knife. Zoro is not on the level of Gear 4 in any aspect, be it power or speed. Saying otherwise is simply fanboy fanfiction.
Kaido only mentioned those people because he neg diff Luffy 2 weeks ago and was surprised by Luffy growth Rate. You big mad

Oh yea we should believe random ass @Erkan12 on WG over him. Lmao I am still waiting for your answer to why Zoro saved this man 3 times in 1 chapter while countering Kaido. What happened to "God" Luffy?
You can learn basic English.

Dodge doesn't mean look out.

-If I say look out a person can either get ready to tank or counter it with another attack.
-If I say dodge there is nothing they can do so its different.

Learn English.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
She told him to look out

Maybe it's time to look up what's the difference between "Dodge" and "look out"

BM based on this chapter didnt actually think Zolo attack could damage Kaido last chapter
Look out and dodge has same meaning now? Funny.
Yes, the translator said they are the same thing:

They simply chose to translate a warning to dodge as "look out".

The agenda is nuts in this thread. How is Zoro carrying a Haki depleted Luffy any different from when Sanji had to do the same in WCI?? You lot shit on Sanji only for Zoro to get praised for doing the same for his captain. Make it make sense.
People shit on Sanji for failing to protect Luffy and for beating Luffy up, not for successfully protecting Luffy.

Stop. The attack that has done the most damage to Kaido outside of anything Luffy’s done in Gear 4 has been Luffy’s Red Roc, which is a Gear 3 attack. It was strong enough that Kaido, again, recalled Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, and Shanks. After that it’s the Gamma Knife. Zoro is not on the level of Gear 4 in any aspect, be it power or speed. Saying otherwise is simply fanboy fanfiction.
Lol there's no point if you don't accept basic manga knowledge my man. Manga clearly portrayed HK like the strongest attack so far launched on that rooftop.... landed or not.... and Black Dragon Tornado has a similar AP to Kong Gatling and Red Rock in the worst case scenario, for now. Nothing suggests differently.

Yes, Red Roc had very impressive portrayal, I don't deny that.
  • Luffy is the MC and Zoro's captain.
    • Oda isn't going to focus as much on reactions to Zoro's attack as he did Luffy.
    • Killer reacting is sufficient for the Supernova.
  • We have both Yonkou's reactions.

This makes zero sense. She told Kaido to dodge Hiryuu Kaen. It's not plausible that she thinks Zoro still couldn't harm Kaido after Hiryuu Kaen.

• Nah, we see her shocked during Kong Gatling. So Oda is clearly willing to show her reactions when Luffy does a lot of damage.
  • She already knew Zoro could hurt Kaido after Hiryuu Kaen.

• Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen was the impetus of that statement.
  • Kaido called the other attacks: "tricks" and "vexing".
  • The object of "underestimated" is left ambiguous in the Japanese, and some official translations use "him" (e.g. Spanish Viz).

Given that Kaido only acknowledged Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki as actually successful, but was merely annoyed by Killer's attack, Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki had vastly greater portrayal.

Making Kaido cough up blood for 3 panels solidifies the magnitude of the damage it dealt.
Zoro is cutting Kaido the same way scabbards and Oden did, Wich is surprising Kaido and BM, that's literally what they are saying, so indeed there's no trick involved here like with Law and Killer

Doesn't mean at all that Kaido and BM are saying his attack did significant damage

oda does a shit job sometimes powerscaling wise portraying some of his intentions.
examples
1. katakuri ragdolling luffy almost the entire fight only to call him his equal didnt seem logical. in terms of where oda wanted to place luffy strength wise at that point in time, its accurate.
2. oden never faced kaido in hybrid form . valid point
however looking at how kaido views oden 20 yrs after as a monster samurai that the world may never see again
capable of killing him
in the silhouette with yonko level chars as luffy's ceiling?

again his intention is to let us know regardless of what form he was in , kaido clearly thinks oden is at his level even 20 yrs later.

intangibles we will get this arc

kaido will acknowledge luffy on par with him as the fight progresses which is esp problematic for some peeps cause kaido is "top 1". would that mean luffy is top 1 after wano? should be fun.

kaido will acknowledge the other sn's tho am less certain as his equal .
zoro would be compared to oden after opening the scar .

I reckon another short circuit will happen in battledome cause the same arc we had apoo knocking out luffy momentarily is the same arc kaido thinks he is as strong as him.

I hope am wrong
but I reckon its just a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.