How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro's AP is scabbard lvl and because of Enma since Kaido has the same reaction as with them and their "Oden's Ryou", all below G3 Red Roc

:gokulaugh:

Damn, it's too funny.
Kaido sensed Oden's haki because Zoro's haki is on that level.

Enma can't store CoA if not momentarily whilst someone is holding Enma, if that was the case instead it could suck CoA from 1000 people and turn above God Tier.....

So nope...

Looks like there are other translation about the Oden statement suggesting that Zoro is actually reaching Oden's level of haki.

In which case, it'd be very impressive. That would mean that Zoro has advanced haki now(just like Luffy) :finally:

With the differences in translation though, i'm very curious in the way the viz will translate it :memehm:
prob still the barrier
I dont think swordsmen need "penetration :steef: :pun intended:"
to hurt kaido .

zoro and oden's power output just makes them more effective than rs in that case. kidd was specific with a "punch " when luffy hurt kaido

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Looks like there are other translation about the Oden statement suggesting that Zoro is actually reaching Oden's level of haki.

In which case, it'd be very impressive. That would mean that Zoro has advanced haki now(just like Luffy) :finally:

With the differences in translation though, i'm very curious in the way the viz will translate it :memehm:
Well, Kaido mistook the red scabbards Haki with Oden's ryou too but I doubt they have advanced COA. If I were to take a guess, Zoro's COA is superior to the scabbards but is still not advanced Haki i.e., Luffy level. However, The excess amount of Haki in Enma along with Oden's soul in it reminiscing Kaido of Oden's Ryou.

So all swords absorb Haki?

Like you've stated , the only direct statement we have about Black blade is that one was forged thriugh countless battles. We actually don't know the specifics of it.

The issue with claiming that haki is absorbed is that why didn't Roger , WB and co also have black blades? WB has even used his bisento longer than even Ryuma.

Also if swords absorb haki, then why wasn't Monet killed when Zoro cut her with Shusui?

I usually refrain from making such statements because the information we have is scant. I'd rather wait and see how Oda builds it.

Because right now, all we will have is theories which cannot be applied in an actual argument. It might end up being proved that your idea was right but right now, there's no way of knowing
I don't think just all Swords absorb Haki, but all matter of objects can. I believe that's the secret of how the Poneglyphs were created. They weren't that hard, and then carved, but rather carved first and then hardened.

I think it has to do with a specific type of Haki that people can posses, which that only those who Specialize in armament Haki can achieve/use.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Imagine if we don't get a defeat on the next 10 chapters ...and 10 chapters of fight against KAIDO and BM...that would be disgusting...
At this point I'm rooting for Zoro to one shot both Kaido and BIg Mom next chapter, so we dont need to spend more time on the lower fights and Wano can be over with and the story can move out of this place. Ngl.
Wano is really out there in my heart competing with FI and PH for least favorite arc.

Kaido sensed Oden's haki because Zoro's haki is on that level.

Enma can't store CoA if not momentarily whilst someone is holding Enma, if that was the case instead it could suck CoA from 1000 people and turn above God Tier.....

So nope...

And if it actually did store haki it'd be a black blade which enma isn't. But the downplayers tend to ignore this fact in order to push their mindless fanboy agenda.

Go re read chapter 955 where tengu literally comments on zoros ryou . And dead men have no ryou . Haki is an ability living beings have . Kaido said the scabbards were using odens ryou to. Obviously he’s talking about internal . You’re so focused on hating you’re turning into a moron
Nice try but he says that Enma forces the wielder to release a lot of Ryou. He does not know „Haki“ just as Hyogoro. With „wielded“ he means everybody who holds Enma. And not everyone who lifts up Enma is automatically a user of advanced CoA. Ryou is a Wano based technique so it’s only logical that the scabbards can use it.

Yeah I noticed that you guys developed the sentence that haki only flowes in living creatures in this thread to counter what is sensed by Kaido. And that is Odens haki. End of discussion. It was never stated that it is impossible that haki can live in things too. And the connection between Enma and Oden was so strong that this is not even surprising.
You become the moron for closing your eyes to obvious things just because it doesn’t fit to your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.