Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason you're MVP is simply because your reads were on point, you were helpfull and you came in clutch with removing Queen's passives, if you didnt she wouldve survived another Lynch :P
you mean to say

it would be like ground hog day, every day for queen.

with no way to get rid of her, as town get picked off each night and lnyches failing every day. because of that passive of hers.....

:whitepress:

I thought she would be killed by some type vote drain ability when she described her voting power, but i nuked her with all my day actions to ensure death, as passive are usually defense to every role to live. so if that didn't work i planned to use general mafia chat to lynch her there, if she survived again.

Oh yeah and @Naomi your gifs, pictures and avy lightened up the mood a lot on this thread. :smoothy:
lmao, games are suppose to be fun :milaugh: so that's my take on why like that. and thx lol

@Fujishiro thx but i see whole town did a very good job, as everyone contributed as team, to help win!

I just gave my reads, and then lollolololol spammed nova and dragimor in pm, while also making sure to help contribute like every town with actions etc.

all team effort! :sweat:

I genuinely excel when it comes to pattern recognition IQ tests but somehow I struggle in this game, could be because high level memorization is not my forte, never has been. I'm not the crystallized intelligence kind of person, the encyclopaedic, I'm rather the fluid one. I can tell you if a sentence makes logically sense, think a lot out of the box, find ways to get away with a scum role, but you can't ask me about many players' meta or Mafia roles.

Knowledge counts a lot in Mafia, my Achilles' heel.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I genuinely excel when it comes to pattern recognition IQ tests but somehow I struggle in this game, could be because high level memorization is not my forte, never has been. I'm not the crystallized intelligence kind of person, the encyclopaedic, I'm rather the fluid one. I can tell you if a sentence makes logically sense, think a lot out of the box, find ways to get away with a scum role, but you can't ask me about many players' meta or Mafia roles.

Knowledge counts a lot in Mafia, my Achilles' heel.
dem what a beast

i just send actions and pray for the best

you mean to say

it would be like ground hog day, every day for queen.

with no way to get rid of her, as town get picked off each night and lnyches failing every day. because of that passive of hers.....

:whitepress:

I thought she would be killed by some type vote drain ability when she described her voting power, but i nuked her with all my day actions to ensure death, as passive are usually defense to every role to live. so if that didn't work i planned to use general mafia chat to lynch her there, if she survived again.

lmao, games are suppose to be fun :milaugh: so that's my take on why like that. and thx lol
How would you have used General mafia chat lmao.

How would you have used General mafia chat lmao.
--- [Time Out] - Twice during the game, Tobi may teleport himself away from the game at night. He will spend the following cycle in his own personal dimension, the [General Mafia Chat] thread. He may post about the game and vote there. During that cycle, he may not perform another ability, however as he's not present in the game, he may not be target by any action including super-kills and he may not be lynched. He may take someone else with him once.
My time out ability, was only for troll tobi version for vote one.
This is why go d scum is the first ever to be on my policy lynch :endthis:, killed me before i could ever use it! :pepehands::feelscryingman:

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol, nope it was an actual ability where i was allowed to talk about game, and place vote, but just in mafia general chat area. lolololol!
the hosts actually did rly well with that role

sux we didn't get to see u talk there lol

rej had abilities to go talk there too iirc, or sm1 else did ahaha. u guys would rule that place lmao

the hosts actually did rly well with that role

sux we didn't get to see u talk there lol

rej had abilities to go talk there too iirc, or sm1 else did ahaha. u guys would rule that place lmao
Yes he did amazing job with the role, my top favorite! and yeah would been funny if we did have chance to use it..

In the last weeb game, al ruined all my hardwork of collecting/hoarding items for town use, before could use it.. He was scum.

ironic, that you two are on the same team, and same thing happen all over again.

The curse is spreading.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes he did amazing job with the role, my top favorite! and yeah would been funny if we did have chance to use it..

In the last weeb game, al ruined all my hardwork of collecting/hoarding items for town use, before could use it.. He was scum.

ironic, that you two are on the same team, and same thing happen all over again.

The curse is spreading.

so like why cant u use the older abilities when u upgrade or smthing lol

i mustve made AL proud then by doing that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.