you must be happy with all this kaido hype
Happy?
I went crazy.
"is a dragon that ate a DF ONI".

"It is a dragon with the ability to transform itself into a human"

"There is no hybrid"

"Weaker than ODEN"

"Dragon Kaido is your strongest form"

among other pearls that if I go to quote I will spend the whole night.
Post automatically merged:

Few are capable and worthy of mention, hailed by the people and the world as the strongest in the world, you are the chosen kaido.:steef::steef::steef:

P

Punpun

I'm certain Oda is doing this on purpose. The popularity poll started on January, right after chapter 1000 dropped.
Since then, any single chapter was about the rooftop and they were not just completely focused on those 5 characters, 1000-1003 were the chapter in which Zoro and co had to look impressive.
When presumably Kaido would have destroyed them, Oda changed the focus on what the other strawhats were doing.
Precisely on Sanji dealing with women so basically being useless until he frees himself or gets freed.
Now there is a break, so 1004 is the last chapter before the poll ends.

Great job Oda, you did it again :blush:
If this is true then that means Oda hates Sanji or atleast dislikes him.

Then the real question is if the author himself doesn't give two shits about Sanji why do Sanji fans do?

They clashed with BM's reinforced Zeus attack and casualy stopped it.
Meanwhile Zoro got zapped by BM.
What did Zoro so far? Waiting for a chance to sneak attack on Kaidou and not being able to damage him - besides with the magical Oden sword - which was just a scratch anyway. Not Kaidou nor BM give a shit about Zoro, but his sword. This is what you swordsucker call ''Zoro is fighting Yonkou's''?
pathetic.. all credit due to luffy when they stopped bigmon attack, and sanji got rekt by fodder when he trying to protect luffy after luffy fight with kuri, but fortunately sanji family comes and save the day.. the dude is pathetic he can't even protect his already worn out captain from fodder and you dare to compare with zoro who protecting luffy from not just 1 yonko but 2.. dude smh i know you love sanji but at least try to not let your bias cloud your judgement to what's more important.

ah and not like only zoro got zapped by big mom, it's all of them, and still worstgen putting a good fight more than the likes of sanji can offer so far.

Last edited:
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Let's start the world of violence!!
Whoever mentioned this was nothing less than The strongest in the world !!!
The strongest pirate in the world, while levitating an island while drinking casually with a beautiful girl by the side !!!:steef::steef::steef:

Happy?
I went crazy.
"is a dragon that ate a DF ONI".

"It is a dragon with the ability to transform itself into a human"

"There is no hybrid"

"Weaker than ODEN"

"Dragon Kaido is your strongest form"

among other pearls that if I go to quote I will spend the whole night.
Post automatically merged:

Few are capable and worthy of mention, hailed by the people and the world as the strongest in the world, you are the chosen kaido.:steef::steef::steef:
Now bro i put him above Roger

How are you concluding that?
Wouldn't it take atleast 15-20 chapters to do every fight inside the dome? That be like 6 months or something
You're assuming every fight will be concluded before we get back to the rooftop but we're not even sure if all the fights are already set up, there's still Sanji, Yamato, Marco, King and Queen lacking a sort of "final" scenario as well as other plot threads like the scabbards and whoever is helping them, Hawkins, etc.
Even up in the rooftop we're not even sure if this will be the final setup for the final fight of the arc, Oda could come back after a few chapters and show the supernovas struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.