Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji's whooped Black Tooth and the other dudes but is still with Black Maria? Hopefully, this Black Maria-Sanji plotline ends next chapter or the one after. Props to Nami to facing Ulti again and she seems to be doing it alone (so much for those people calling her Doflamingo level).

Glad Franky's fight is getting panels, hope it gets more for the next 3 or 3 chapters then finishes. Jimbei deserves some panels too. Sanji's fight (against Queen) will likely be the final or second last major fight this arc excluding the rooftop one.

Fuck, she better be!! For how Oda thoroughly wasted her in the flashback (giving her no agency other than popping out Oden’s kids and making him look better when he danced naked in the street), this would be the best form of justice for a super intriguing character.
If it's to waste her again like she was during Oden's flashback then I am not going to be enthusiastic about Toki's survival. Oda better uses her good if she turns out to be alive.

I

Indigo

Jinbei is just a Fourth Robin(Franky being the second, Brook being the third)

Someone who appeared on the same level as The Monster Trio but arguably fell behind them. Robin looked stronger than Sanji at one point as well

@Kishido was right
Yeah, but Jinbei hasn't been falling behind at all, people just make the assumption he will.

We've been seeing Jinbei blocking Big Mom, throwing her around, using Vagabond Drill to throw her off the boat.

He's the only one in the raid right now that has taken no damage and is completely fine, you can even see his drawing last chapter completely clean compared to the rest.

He is facing Who's Who on the highest floor before the last one and the roof.

He is taking down a bunch of Who's Who subordinates with a lot more ease than Franky is having with Sasaki's.

If they send SSG to capture Mihawk's ass and replaced Shichibukai for SSG, how can you underestimate the scientific improvements in the series? Vegapunk is one of the reasons why Mihawk lost his Shichibukai title, not only because of Blackbeard's and Doflamingo's betrayals. Franky found the early works of Vegapunk's weapons and he improved himself with it. Sanji's raid suit is also a product of science. Franky is more important than some people believe.

Franky also believes his bounty shouldn't be lower than God Usopp's 200 million, he was the only one who had problem with it. I doubt Oda will let him stay behind of Usopp for long.

Look, Franky is really fucking strong and he should be.

But there's no way Jinbei = Franky, that is too much wanking even for me.
My order is this with new Crewmayes at End of Wano
1.Luffy=>
2.Zoro>>
3.Sanji=>
4.Jenbei
5. Yamato( If she joins. She might move above Jenbei depending on how much she performs here)
6. Franky (He still strong and use to be 4th strongnest, but strong new editions bump him down)
7.Brook or Robin. Not sure
8. Everybody else

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If it's to waste her again like she was during Oden's flashback then I am not going to be enthusiastic about Toki's survival. Oda better uses her good if she turns out to be alive.
If he’s truly a terrible enough writer to bring back a wasted character only to squander her again, then he deserves every single bit of criticism he receives here and elsewhere :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.