Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, Yamato is part of the new gen. I don't know how strong she is but in my opinion her and Sanji will be matched against King and Queen. I don't know who will fight who but I would like this direction.
And it would also be connected to what I said about Marco previously.
And if King is really so powerful he will possibly show superiority towards Marco, I don't see how Sanji would possibly take him on, unless extensive PIS came into play.

Jude's son is a liability to their crew, only thing he brings is cooking. But that can be replaced by any random cook out there or heck, have someone in the crew learn some cooking techniques and that's that.

Imagine having a dude in your crew that will not under any circumstances raise his hands(or legs in this instance) against a woman, even if said woman is about to kill him or his crew.

Holy shit.

Luffy is so Lucky the Kuja pirates arent antagonistic or else Simpji would be absolutely useless.
I want Sanji to go to rooftop so that we can see one of the options below for Sanji vs Kaido:
A) Kaido splashes Sanji’s skull to pieces.
B) Kaido leaves no sign of a skull.
C) Negan vs Glenn Round 2 (wish it happened :D)

Can't fly = Mobility issues

Roger had mobility issues too :kayneshrug:
When i sayy mobility issues i mean he relies on others for it then showing his grind by jumping to his opponents even luffy does that without rubber abilities ... he is top tier with common reflexes duh.. i mean u can't expect me to forget how he dodged Kuma's paws.. i don't particularly agree with anything else my man say about zoro

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The hair makes me think it's like Enel XD but maybe Yamato's mom since we never got any info about her status/whereabouts so this may be a good time to introduce her

Those long ass earlobes working against him
:milaugh:
Kaido should get humiliated in this arc. His daughter looks up to Oden, his wife will also look up to Oden and now his sworn enemies.
Meh she could just think Kaido's a piece of shit. If she's normal sized, I'll have questions about how they conceived a child.

Lmfao king who couldnt react to izo shooting his sword away ? That king

The giant ryou tornado that slashed open kaido and covered a giant dragon that makes king look like a fly one shots.
It was a sneak attack. Zoro's speciality lmao

Lol Zoro the glass cannon would die to the beat attack Sanji took.

Status
Not open for further replies.