Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, im personally assuming Marco won't be involved due to thematic elements in the arc right now, as well as Yamato even fighting Jack.
The matchups are the case though, we at least can tell where Oda is going on.
Queen with having interesting after Sanji beeing Judge son.
Ulti and Pageone trying to defeat Nami and Usopp again after the first battle
Sasaki facing now Franky in a heat battle
WsW who have a connection to Jinbe from the past

Every of these battle as set up, only King and Jack are left, why should Oda switch Jinbe to Queen, a character without having any set up for Brook who hasn´t any set up to WsW? Why destroying the set up who he already put into Jinbe vs WsW. At this point it does not make much sense to switch up the fights in case for Brook, Jinbe has nothing do with any Calamity so far. His set up lies between his match with WsW and Oda still not resolved it.

Yamato facing Jack could happen too and then we have Drake who give Zoro his words of protecting Chopper. In that case Oda even could decide to give Drake a fight with Queen while Sanji getting King. These have potential to became great battles, since Drake also has his set up to Queen(first encounter). Jinbe most like stay now with WsW and having him as fight, I doubt Brook take it over him.

So far I can see Brook taking on Hotei while Chopper fighting down Fukurokuju? The two strongest guardians of Orochi?
I can´t really see Brook stealing Jinbe set up fight in case to get his own battle.

Robin vs Black Maria plz Oda.

Cool that even with the main fight of Luffy starting we still have a lot of mistery going on. Pehaps if the shadow is Hiyori, her plot will connect with the Orochi plot, and we are going to see the scabbards, or even Momo, saving her from Orochi.

Hyped that the other fights are being show, we know that before anything can be achived in the rooftop the SH have to deal with the executives. Really Hope that Tama minions and Kaido minions will take care of each other, and we can move to the next part of the raid where only the officers are standing, much like the CP9 vs SH in Ennies Lobby.

What about Onigashima falling in the capital? Would be cool if the scabbards somehow where the ones that would deal with it, giving their lives for Wano much like what Oden have donne for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.