Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw who do you guys think the silhouette is ? One of my guess is obviously Toki since it kinda looks like her hair hanging (wonder what will be her role in the story if she's still alive though). Could also be relate to the shadow we saw chapter 979 but the shadow looks too big imo.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Btw who do you guys think the silhouette is ? One of my guess is obviously Toki since it kinda looks like her hair hanging (wonder what will be her role in the story if she's still alive though). Could also be relate to the shadow we saw chapter 979 but the shadow looks too big imo.
hiyori

Cool, a Sanji chapter:smoothy:
BM and Sanji storyline doesn't make any sense but it's cool to see him :shocking:
And he is going to defeat King after a beating :steef:

Can't wait to see Sanji save the scabbards from King :amazing:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I just find super strange that Hiyori, who is an heir to the throne, could go to the roof so easily and faster than the whole straw hat crew ... It's even more strange to just see her shadow, since we know her why would oda tease the reveal like that ?
We saw that there were some allied samurai on the floor below when they made a ladder for luffy,and i think her reveal will be important because the beast pirates can use her to demoralize the allied forces

Status
Not open for further replies.