[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Having a static vote is not something you should use in your defence. It can be early distancing.
I voted Rhea in the very first post in the thread. And then later when she appeared I started questioning her and we got to the point where I am pushing for her. Explain to me in what way does that make sense for scum or scum buddies?

In the cases where multiple scum members are sussed by others, they tend to scum read each other and buss, for the other one would get town cred on someone's flip.
Rhea had no one sussing her. I was the only one. And the only one that pushed her. There's legitamtely no reason for me to focus and push my scummate for no reason the entire phase. Like zero. No one was sussing Rhea at all.

But, I'm not scum reading you two as buddies, I have scum read both of you independently.
I am not sure what you mean by this? Are you entertaining the idea that in an 18 player game we have two mafia factions or do you believe one of us is indie and the other mafia? The first idea is preposterous, the second is much more likely than the first, but I would still have no reason to push and put myself there if I were scum of any kind.

Your flipflop on the beta one, you were the only person to go along with me and sus him, even though you had a meta on him, but others with the same meta warned Me about the play. When beta was not getting enough sus you dropped your case on him with a declaration, a post I noted earlier.
Dear, around 6 people including me and you have found Beta weird and sussed him. Note* I am basing this off of Lind's post. But I remember Ratchet saying in his wallie that he'd get behind a Beta lynch.
It's not really that difficult. As town, you want to highlight and ultimately remove players that are playing like scum. Beta is one of those. If you feel like his play isn't scummy enough to warrent a lynch over others who either are scummier of offer more of an upside information wise, then you keep him on the back burner until he either makes his alignment clearer through his posts, or a Vigilante decides to remove him (which is what the Vigilante should be shooting for at this stage of the game, if they must shoot at all). If you feel like there are no better lynches, then he's as good as any other policy lynch (others being hard inactives or players who have only posted to fluff). I can get behind a Beta lynch today, I can also back a Rhea lynch, a God D. Usopp lynch, and part of me is feeling a Flower lynch, but less so than the others.
Lind mentioned susing him too.
Beta - I don't like his play. His OMGUS playstyle is honestly too scummy for us let it go all the time. Not to mention annoying too.

And based on Lind's list he mentioned that Fuji and Rebron also sused him, but I am about to go to sleep now so I cbb to look where exactly. I believe @Reborn and @Fujishiro can confirm or deny it. Either way, what you've said about me being the only one to sus Beta with you is false. And I've said and repeated that this is not townie Beta.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@bold I would have called it a Townie behaviour if she flipflopped with votes, but she didn't. She has casted a single vote and stayed on it forever while flipflop ping reads when anyone is on the hotseat she finds them susung, and then drop dead the read if that doesn't get enough suspects. Look at my earlier post.

For Rhea, I had isoed her and a few of her posts are just scummy. I'll mention you to some when I get on PC.
No she didn't initially stick on light vote forever. Look into her posts again.

She stick on light's vote after switching twice within span of few posts.

The whole rhea thing started when light tried to get reaction out of her by saying she is getting lynched.

Rhea response was genuine one.. I didn't notice any slips.

She first casted vote on light. This was her second post in the game.
I am Town and you must be scum.

Vote Lynch Lighterouge 🙄😒
Then after few mins she casted vote on usoop
Lmao, I am The Innocent townie rn, there is no such thing like that Ussop 😑🙄

My lil heart said 50% is you are Scum rn, and if you survive any longer it will be a trouble 🤣🤣

Unvote Light
Vote Lynch Sussop
😇
Then she again switched to light after sometime
Just clicking the bell icon (alerts) :few:

And you are lying.

Onya! because there is no alerts. If something like this happen, the host will mentioned me and I can see from my notif even I havent catch up with the game thread.

Lmao, you are the one who come with that spell when I'm sleeping. And switching the vote for Usopp is just a hunch.

Even you try to invited others to lynch me while I'm sleep lmao.

Idea? Not to claim?
Light, I'm not claiming. I told you there is no WU for what you claimed.

Lmao, since you push me like this I will back to vote on you :catlewd:

Unvote
Vote Lynch Lighterouge @Noctis @AL sama @Rej

All this happened within first 6 hours of the day one and quite quickly.

You tell me does it reflect a scum behaviour to you? Would scum risk getting highlighted herself/himself so early with such casual flip-flopping ?

No! It's more like casual town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I disagree

Players like rhea, midnight, beta are easy Lynch targets.

Yes often we overlook them and they go under radar but lynching them without any substantial reasons is not justified.
Except the argument here isn't that the reasons are substantial or not. It's that you're setting the bar for their lynch higher than for others, which is precisely why scummy players, to put it in charitable terms, are able to slip through the radar and burn the town in the end. Vigging them is just as good as a lynch here, and only if there isn't a better lynch on offer.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No she didn't initially stick on light vote forever. Look into her posts again.

She stick on light's vote after switching twice within span of few posts.

The whole rhea thing started when light tried to get reaction out of her by saying she is getting lynched.

Rhea response was genuine one.. I didn't notice any slips.

She first casted vote on light. This was her second post in the game.

Then after few mins she casted vote on usoop

Then she again switched to light after sometime

All this happened within first 6 hours of the day one and quite quickly.

You tell me does it reflect a scum behaviour to you? Would scum risk getting highlighted herself/himself so early with such casual flip-flopping ?

No! It's more like casual town
I don't agree with your casual town conclusion. I don't see any town-indicative behaviour there. OMGUS is a scum tool as well, so there is basis for a scum read on Rhea here. A weak one, to be sure.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't agree with your casual town conclusion. I don't see any town-indicative behaviour there. OMGUS is a scum tool as well, so there is basis for a scum read on Rhea here. A weak one, to be sure.
Never said to read her as town.

You can have your sus and I am not against it.

We all see things differently.

What I am against is lynching somone based on this.

I voted Rhea in the very first post in the thread. And then later when she appeared I started questioning her and we got to the point where I am pushing for her. Explain to me in what way does that make sense for scum or scum buddies?

Rhea had no one sussing her. I was the only one. And the only one that pushed her. There's legitamtely no reason for me to focus and push my scummate for no reason the entire phase. Like zero. No one was sussing Rhea at all.

I am not sure what you mean by this? Are you entertaining the idea that in an 18 player game we have two mafia factions or do you believe one of us is indie and the other mafia? The first idea is preposterous, the second is much more likely than the first, but I would still have no reason to push and put myself there if I were scum of any kind.

Dear, around 6 people including me and you have found Beta weird and sussed him. Note* I am basing this off of Lind's post. But I remember Ratchet saying in his wallie that he'd get behind a Beta lynch.

Lind mentioned susing him too.

And based on Lind's list he mentioned that Fuji and Rebron also sused him, but I am about to go to sleep now so I cbb to look where exactly. I believe @Reborn and @Fujishiro can confirm or deny it. Either way, what you've said about me being the only one to sus Beta with you is false. And I've said and repeated that this is not townie Beta.
1. Why wouldn't scum buddies do that? I did that as scum? I have seen others do that as scum.

2. Your second point does sound good for you, but that would help in ruling out you two as not being scum together which is something I didn't thought much about, it won't help in clearing out your scumminess individually.

3. By reading you two scummy independently I do not suggest two mafia factions. I suggest one of the following,

-One of you are a scum, if I'm wrong about the other. But both of you were scummy individually.

-someone among you can be a 3p

4. If you were a scum, why wouldn't you push Rhea? I am sure I saw somewhere in the thread where someone mentioned Rhea can be an easy mislynch sometimes. Are you suggesting you wouldn't push an indie as scum. If that was the case, why wouldn't you push and indie and how would you have known who is the indie, if you were scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.