Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Zoro > luffy > sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Luffy > sanji > zoro

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
You really believe PrimeBeard is equal to Kaido
Even if we agree that's the case it doesn't mean Admirals = Younko
Yes of course, i'd rather believe in the consistency of Oda writing in character's powers than believing some absurds, yet prodominent among the fandom that the Old Era is far stronger than current.

Also, Admirals being equal to Yonkou is not my argument. I argued that, those 5 people mentioned by kaido doesnt necessarily translate to them being the strongest of all. The proof is that no WG member was mentioned despite them being the most probable final villain, and we know most of the time final villain is stronger than the previous ones

Kaido compare Luffy to rhe strongests and asks himself How far Luffy will go but he didn't do the same for Zoro
So luffy have a better portrayal than Zoro.
There is Oden out of those shadows, and we know for a fact Ryuma/Mihawk > Oden, so zoro having portrayal of surpassing Mihawk and Ryuma is on par to the portrayal of luffy being indirectly compared to Oden, if not better

Far stronger now has as much hype as they have.
Roger Rocks and WB are at a level above.
Far stronger? prime wb was on par to Roger, and Roger chose not to mess with Young BM, mind you current Kaido and BM are significantly stronger than the past version of theirs

So no individuals portrayal besides Ryuma.
Moreover Ryuma wasn't in the same period as the ancient weapons.
He has, he's still cited as the Sword God by the people of Wano instead of Oden, so clearly by portrayal Ryuma is above Oden.

So beating Monet and Pica who is fodders without much effort is equal/better than beating Doflamingo and Katakuri who is YC1 level?:crazwhat:

And Luffy vs Zoro in Whiskey Peak is nothing but gag fight.
Do you have reading comprehension issues or are you purposefully being dishonest, show me when When I said Monet = Doffy or Pica = Kata. The user whivh I was replying to made it seem like Zoro fight weaker opponents at the same lvl of difficulty which just isn’t true
Also I guess Oda wrote all this for the lols as well

Post automatically merged:

Pummeling Kaido, with a G3 attack! Tanking a Thunder bagua!!
When did he tank

Fun fact, Franky fought Luffy evenly during Enies Lobby. Sooo, Franky = Luffy/Zoro?
Yea Base Luffy was fighting pretty evenly with base Luffy. Just like Base Blueno was given him a decent fight too. So Franky was pretty close. Only think i would say is Luffy didn't have any high level moves on Franky. Yea i don't think he low diffing Franky either in base.

No they were not equal. We literally see Franky vs Lucci and Luffy vs him.

They will say its untrue

These zoro fanboys are crazy to believe Luffy = zoro based on a fight that happened way way before Luffy even defeated Crocodile
A fight when Luffy didn't have gears and haki

The gap wasn't huge back then that's why their bounties were closer too but now.. Both Sanji and Zoro are 2 tiers below Luffy in everything: power, bounty, fame, etc..
That's a fact
I never said that fight means he is equal to Luffy now. Lol All i did 🤡 was point out the similarities with East blue, Grant line and Youkou Saga.

If Luffy is so much stronger than Zoro why is Zoro damaging Kaido with not even one of his top tier moves or forms. Why is Zoro on the roof blocking, countering, and saving Luffy 5 times. If you want to see how Oda potrays someone on whole different tiers while fighting same opponent.

He doesn't potray it like this

When you learn how to read, come bsck to me

Last edited:
So beating Monet and Pica who is fodders without much effort is equal/better than beating Doflamingo and Katakuri who is YC1 level?:crazwhat:

And Luffy vs Zoro in Whiskey Peak is nothing but gag fight.
From beating the Muahh brothers and Cabji to Arlong Praising him and saying he has to die.
From beating Mr.1 and Kaku to Taking Luffy pain, dodging Kuma and pushing him back. From Beating traah Fishman, Monet,Pica to taking on Kaido,injuring him, and Youkou warnimg other Youkous to dodge his attacks. This isn't anything new

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
They will say its untrue

These zoro fanboys are crazy to believe Luffy = zoro based on a fight that happened way way before Luffy even defeated Crocodile
A fight when Luffy didn't have gears and haki

The gap wasn't huge back then that's why their bounties were closer too but now.. Both Sanji and Zoro are 2 tiers below Luffy in everything: power, bounty, fame, etc..
That's a fact
Zoro > Luffy right now actually. At least by current feats then we shall see.

Remember what would have occurred had Big Mom not interrupted Zoro's doing. Since when Luffy attacked there was none overall. Not of that kind expecially.

Zoro's AP is simply much better than Luffy's overall, it cuts a much better figure, he has also shown better reflexes so far. He lacks G4 durability but he has got endurance prowess.

Nothing suggests he ain't fast enough to overcome his FS too speed wise.

From beating the Muahh brothers and Cabji to Arlong Praising him and saying he has to die.
From beating Mr.1 and Kaku to Taking Luffy pain, dodging Kuma and pushing him back. From Beating traah Fishman, Monet,Pica to taking on Kaido,injuring him, and Youkou warnimg other Youkous to dodge his attacks. This isn't anything new
That's a huge jumping gap. Zoro can't went from fighting fodders to fighting top dogs later.

That's a huge jumping gap. Zoro can't went from fighting fodders to fighting top dogs later.
Zoro can do whatever Oda wants him to do. Thats stay close to Luffy. He writes around it sometimes by putting Zoro in situation where Zoro can't beat the big bad because of some circumstance or something. The only difference here is Wano is basically Zoro Arc, so he not getting that happened to him.

Yea Base Luffy was fighting pretty evenly with base Luffy. Just like Base Blueno was given him a decent fight too. So Franky was pretty close. Only think i would say is Luffy didn't have any high level moves on Franky. Yea i don't think he low diffing Franky either in base.

No they were not equal. We literally see Franky vs Lucci and Luffy vs him.

I never said that fight means he is equal to Luffy now. Lol All i did 🤡 was point out the similarities with East blue, Grant line and Youkou Saga.

If Luffy is so much stronger than Zoro why is Zoro damaging Kaido with not even one of his top tier moves or forms. Why is Zoro on the roof blocking, countering, and saving Luffy 5 times. If you want to see how Oda potrays someone on whole different tiers while fighting same opponent.

He doesn't potray it like this you fucking idiot

When you learn how to read, come bsck to me
Zoro protecting Luffy is not "Equal portrayal". That's Oda driving home the point that the subordinate with always protect the Captain.

When Luffy attacks Kaido, Kaido acknowledges Luffy's potential of becoming one of the few people in the World capable of fighting against him.

When Zoro attacks Kaido, Kaido acknowledges Oden's Sword.

Luffy is almost there, while Zoro still has a ways to go. That's the difference in portrayal between Luffy and Zoro.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
These zoro fanboys are crazy
you defy leaps and bounds over anything crazy you are the last person who should call zoro fan fanboys crazy when you've constantly been disproven and rebutted by them to such a extend you’ve made yourself sound like a rambling old man of his meds. between us all a person who put out fifty million threads and posts with pure utter nonsense about zoro shouldn't call anyone crazy.
:suresure:

Zoro protecting Luffy is not "Equal portrayal". That's Oda driving home the point that the subordinate with always protect the Captain.

When Luffy attacks Kaido, Kaido acknowledges Luffy's potential of becoming one of the few people in the World capable of fighting against him.

Luffy is almost there, while Zoro still has a ways to go. That's the difference in portrayal between Luffy and Zoro.
1. Zoro is protecting him vs 2 Youkous while injuring one in the process. Literally countered Youkou attack and went through ot to injure him. Sanji could barely protect Luffy from fodders in WCI and needed Vinsmoke to bail him out.

2. Reread that chapter. Kaidi was talking about Luffy growtg rate from 2 weeks ago. Liffy couldn't even hurt him before. So he saying somebody with that growth how high is his ceiling.

3. So what? Lol thats Zoro Sword

4. Luffy is almost where? Luffy getting carried around wasting Zoro energy.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Zoro protecting Luffy is superior portrayal for Zoro.

Crydo's opinion doesn't worth shit he has fish brain.

Luffy almost there Zoro already there*.
Fixed

Zoro is built different. The man whose iron will managed kill the boredom and reinvigorate the spirit of the unchallenged world greatest swordsman. A demon who will bring the light to Wano. The man whose name will reach the heavens.

The grandmaster :sighting: