Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Zoro > luffy > sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Luffy > sanji > zoro

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

Yea Base Luffy was fighting pretty evenly with base Luffy. Just like Base Blueno was given him a decent fight too. So Franky was pretty close. Only think i would say is Luffy didn't have any high level moves on Franky. Yea i don't think he low diffing Franky either in base.

No they were not equal. We literally see Franky vs Lucci and Luffy vs him.
Post automatically merged:

I never said that fight means he is equal to Luffy now. Lol All i did 🤡 was point out the similarities with East blue, Grant line and Youkou Saga.

If Luffy is so much stronger than Zoro why is Zoro damaging Kaido with not even one of his top tier moves or forms. Why is Zoro on the roof blocking, countering, and saving Luffy 5 times. If you want to see how Oda potrays someone on whole different tiers while fighting same opponent.

He doesn't potray it like this

When you learn how to read, come bsck to me
So lucfi beating Franky means Franky wasn't = Luffy?
Then why is zoro = Luffy when lucci also trashed him, everyone agrees that if luffy didn't fight lucgi, they will be dead.

What the hell does zoro hurting kaido or saving luffy means?
Jinbei and sanji saved luffy many times, are they now > Luffy?

Why is Killer on the roof ? Why is Zoro?
Because both are Sidekicks, the strongest from pirate alliance beside SN trio.

Call me when Zoro beats a YC or actually gets ti be given equal portrayal with luffy on the roof
Luffy : compared to Great Pirates
Zoro : Enma hyped not him.... he's yet to even be compared to Oden

I guess Marco/Jozu = WB cause they saved/protected him many times and stalled admirals

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro protecting Luffy is not "Equal portrayal". That's Oda driving home the point that the subordinate with always protect the Captain.

When Luffy attacks Kaido, Kaido acknowledges Luffy's potential of becoming one of the few people in the World capable of fighting against him.

When Zoro attacks Kaido, Kaido acknowledges Oden's Sword.

Luffy is almost there, while Zoro still has a ways to go. That's the difference in portrayal between Luffy and Zoro.
Lmfao the portrayal is the opposite.
Kaido thinks luffy IN THE FUTURE will become a top dog
The set up for the Monster samurai like oden (zoro) is for this arc

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Maybe? Maybe not? The fact it's kept rather ambiguous leans to a negligible strength difference, at least for the moment. Luffy and Zoro aren't like your typical superior and subordinate relationship. Luffy does not view Zoro as lesser than him, and even trusts his judgement on important matters, and his abilities on the battlefield. On the flip side, Zoro was not coerced through might to join Luffy. It was a deal and agreement between the two parties that he join. Zoro's reasons for staying with Luffy did evolve, but it's from him growing to care for Luffy like a brother and developing another motivation for wanting to become strong. And to me, that makes it one of the more genuine bonds in the manga, for Zoro has never had to feel indebted to Luffy on their journey.

So lucfi beating Franky means Franky wasn't = Luffy?
Then why is zoro = Luffy when lucci also trashed him, everyone agrees that if luffy didn't fight lucgi, they will be dead.

What the hell does zoro hurting kaido or saving luffy means?
Jinbei and sanji saved luffy many times, are they now > Luffy?

Why is Killer on the roof ? Why is Zoro?
Because both are Sidekicks, the strongest from pirate alliance beside SN trio.

Call me when Zoro beats a YC or actually gets ti be given equal portrayal with luffy on the roof
Luffy : compared to Great Pirates
Zoro : Enma hyped not him.... he's yet to even be compared to Oden

I guess Marco/Jozu = WB cause they saved/protected him many times and stalled admirals
Sighh.
1. No, Franky literally getting his ass beat and admitting Lucci is on a different level than him shows it.
2.Its like you can't read. In the same situation has Zoro. Confused about whats going on with Robin and if she even wants to be saved SH heart wasn't in the fight which caused mistakes. Zoro looks away from Kaku to tell Luffy to stop Robin.

Luffy got his ass beat by Lucci too in this situation. So your making the point for. When put in the same situation woth same circumstances (Confusion, no determination because they don’t know whats happening

They both get wrecke equally. Lol
3. Now here the proof of the confusion and determination part.

I realize your not very good of understanding so ill be posting all these Panels to body you

4. Its not about just Saving him. Bro its like you can't read or something. Zoro saved him while breaking through Kaodo attack and hurt him. Sure alot of people have saved Luffy, but they don't save him and help him beat his opponent. I already showed you the Franky example. Here another one

Sanji saves Luffy underwater, but admits that arlong is on a completely different level to him.

While Arlong who despises humans and just called them trash said this about half dead Zoro.

So he destroys Sanji and Sanji says he on different level than him. He fights half dead Zoro and claims he can't afford to let him live :gokulaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh:.

5. Killer is on the Roof helping along with Kid and Law. Can you read?
6. Zoro is injuring and countering Youkous attacks while Saving Luffy. He don't care about no YC.
7. Zoro using Enma. Whats your point 😆

Nope We seen Jozu get destroyed by Kuzan and Kizaru not leave any damage on Kizaru. While WB messed Akainu up. Not same potrayal at all.

J

Jo_Ndule

Sighh.
1. No, Franky literally getting his ass beat and admitting Lucci is on a different level than him shows it.
2.Its like you can't read. In the same situation has Zoro. Confused about whats going on with Robin and if she even wants to be saved SH heart wasn't in the fight which caused mistakes. Zoro looks away from Kaku to tell Luffy to stop Robin.

Luffy got his ass beat by Lucci too in this situation. So your making the point for. When put in the same situation woth same circumstances (Confusion, no determination because they don’t know whats happening

I realize your not very good of understanding so ill be posting all these Panels to body you

4. Its not about just Saving him. Bro its like you can't read or something. Zoro saved him while breaking through Kaodo attack and hurt him. Sure alot of people have saved Luffy, but they don't save him and help him beat his opponent. I already showed you the Franky example. Here another one

Sanji saves Luffy underwater, but admits that arlong is on a completely different level to him.

While Arlong who despises humans and just called them trash said this about half dead Zoro.

So he destroys Sanji and Sanji says he on different level than him. He fights half dead Zoro and claims he can't afford to let him live :gokulaugh::milaugh::gokulaugh:.

6. Zoro is injuring and countering Youkous attacks while Saving Luffy. He don't care about no YC.

Nope We seen Jozu get destroyed by Kuzan and Kizaru not leave any damage on Kizaru. While WB messed Akainu up. Not same potrayal at all.
Lol

Remind me again what did Luffy and Lucci say?
Even franky
Strawhats are a goner If Luffy isn't fighting lucci.

Remind me again who's compared to WB, Roger. Shanks...? Luffy
who has 1.5 B bounty and is the captain? Luffy
Who has VoAT, CoC, fs and adcoa? Luffy

Nothinh you wrote here is new

Lucci trashed Zoro, Enel trashed Zoro, along trashed Zoro... zoro struggled to beat Kaku, Daz
While Luffy defeated dudes twice above Zoro's opponents

Keep writing 2 pieces...
He cares nothing about YCs...just lik retainers didn...but not every retainer is even YC level

Like I said, zoro has shown nothing impressive
Kinnemon already did what he is doing.
Enma and Luffy , im waiting for the time Kaido compares Zoro to Oden then I can praise him .

Kidd and Law aren't helping Luffy ...all 3 are fighting as co-allies while Killer and Zoro are underlings

Call me when Zoro beats a YC, gets compared to Oden by kaido, beats someone strong as Luffy's main opponent in the same arc

Then we can talk about Zoro = Luffy
How can he even be = Luffy when he struggles to beat kamazou, Pica, Kaku, Daz...

Needing Oden's haki, sword and kinnemon skills to rival Killer with his punoshers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

Remind me again what did Luffy and Lucci say?
Even franky
Strawhats are a goner If Luffy isn't fighting lucci.

Remind me again who's compared to WB, Roger. Shanks...? Luffy
who has 1.5 B bounty and is the captain? Luffy
Who has VoAT, CoC, fs and adcoa? Luffy

Nothinh you wrote here is new

Lucci trashed Zoro, Enel trashed Zoro, along trashed Zoro... zoro struggled to be Kaku, Daz
While Luffy defeated dudes twice Zoro's opponents

Keep writing 2 pieces...
He cares nothing about YCs...just lik retainers didn...but not every retainer is even YC level

Like I said, zoro has shown nothing impressive
Kinnemon already did what he is doing.
Enma and Luffy , im waiting for the time Kaido compares Zoro to Oden then I can praise him .

Kidd and Law aren't helping Luffy ...all 3 are fighting as co-allies while Killer and Zoro are underlings

Call me when Zoro beats a YC, gets compared to Oden by kaido, beats someone strong as Luffy's main opponent in the same arc

Then we can talk about Zoro = Luffy
How can he even be = Luffy when he struggles to beat kamazou, Pica, Kaku, Daz...

Needing Oden's haki, sword and kinnemon skills to rival Killer with his punoshers.
1. Why do i care about Franky who just joined the crew. Did Zoro admit inferiority to Lucci? No, Did Sanji and Franky admit it to Arlong and Lucci? Yes. I post panels and back up my stuff. You just talk nonesense.

2. Who cares about Shanks. Zoro goal is strongwr than Shanks. Yea Kaido thinks Luffy ceiling might be Shanks because of his rapid 2 week growth after neg diffing him earlier. Who cares.
Yea and his bounty means what exactly? Isn't he getting carried around and saved by Zoro 5 times this fight and 6 time overall since Raid started? Zoro and Luffy both doing Damage to Kaido. Seems that 1.5 not showing. Lmao CoC 🤣🤣 who 3.that affecting? Fodders?:gokulaugh: FS? Why he need saving 6 overall time with FS?

4.Lucci trashed Luffy the sametime. You didn't even address what i posted. Lol
5. Zoro mid diff Kaku and was fighting afterwards.
6. Zoro literally helping Luffy. Lhffy literally thanked him for saving him and has injured Kaido.
7. Zoro skipped Commanders and went to Youkous lol

you defy leaps and bounds over anything crazy you are the last person who should call zoro fan fanboys crazy when you've constantly been disproven and rebutted by them to such a extend you’ve made yourself sound like a rambling old man of his meds. between us all a person who put out fifty million threads and posts with pure utter nonsense about zoro shouldn't call anyone crazy.
:suresure:
nah he is just illiterate. Education is pretty expensive in some countries. Dont blame the Man, blame the system:kayneshrug:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Fighting Mihawk?
Who shits on both Yonko
You mean the fight where Mihawk used a pocket knife on him. Luffy at 17yo was dodging Mihawk attacks at Marineford, Next. :myman:

Considering Luffy lost a lot of lifespan he is most likely older than Zoro right now if we didn't take the matter from a date of birth standpoint :cheers:
Luffy is 19yo unless stated otherwise. All I know is he has the best feat amongst the SNs at the same age. :cheers:

Sighh.

Lmao, how do you call that wrecked equally when Zoro went down to a Shigan from no DF Kaku, and Lucci was is Zoan form using a giant ass claw when he used Shigan on Luffy.

Kaku is a prime example of an opponent Zoro should not have beaten, but because of PIS, he stood there and tried to meet Ashura head on like an idiot, after dominating the fight, while even messing around and trying to learn how to use his DF at the same time.

Fun fact, Franky fought Luffy evenly during Enies Lobby. Sooo, Franky = Luffy/Zoro?
Back then BASE Luffy, Blueno, and Franky all fought each other so it's hard to say they weren't competitive. Base Luffy would beat both eventually but largely because he was immune to hits, bullets, and Shigan.

It's definitely like this thread, where people somehow think that Luffy can beat Zoro without Gear 4.

Lmao, how do you call that wrecked equally when Zoro went down to a Shigan from no DF Kaku, and Lucci was is Zoan form using a giant ass claw when he used Shigan on Luffy.

Kaku is a prime example of an opponent Zoro should not have beaten, but because of PIS, he stood there and tried to meet Ashura head on like an idiot, after dominating the fight, while even messing around and trying to learn how to use his DF at the same time.
1. They both got destroyed bro. The hell are you arguing? Bro Zoro did not go down to a Shigan by non DF Kaku. He was still up afterwards.

Lucci the one that send Zoro flying. Bro Stop the cap.

2. So your making up your own headcanon on how a fight actually went to write 2 piece. Lol 😆 :suresure:
Also you don't want to play that gane about peoe Luffy shouldn't of beaten. You know damn well you don't

Ashura Zoro would trash Lucci lmao, Luffy has always been a sack of shit.