Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
Anyone here think Oda will explain the Shimotsuki plotline further ? He hinted at Zoro's lineage in an SBS while implying he'd share more details about it later

So i'm assuming that it'd be involved into the serie at one point, and judging by how far into the battle they already are with Kaido, it could probably only happen during or after the battle

There is also the nidai kitetsu plot to think about. This sword was introduced for a reason, with Zoro already showing interest in it, in at least 2 occasions

Since it's a superior curse blade to Sandai, that Enma already has a plot(turning into a black blade), and how special Wado Ichimonji is(Kuina's blade), i think it's safe to assume that nidai will be Zoro's new blade in replacement to sandai

Anyone here think Oda will explain the Shimotsuki plotline further ? He hinted at Zoro's lineage in an SBS while implying he'd share more details about it later

So i'm assuming that it'd be involved into the serie at one point, and judging by how far into the battle they already are with Kaido, it could probably only happen during or after the battle

There is also the nidai kitetsu plot to think about. This sword was introduced for a reason, with Zoro already showing interest in it, in at least 2 occasions

Since it's a superior curse blade to Sandai, that Enma already has a plot(turning into a black blade), and how special Wado Ichimonji is(Kuina's blade), i think it's safe to assume that nidai will be Zoro's new blade in replacement to sandai
Nidai could be Ushimaru's blade :bamathink:

Those Zoro plot lines will be resolved after Kaido is defeated. Zoro did say he'll visit Ryuma's grave after the battle, that's probably when Oda will start to explain Zoro's links to Wano.

Are you guys voting? Are your friends and family members voting zoro? 'I hope you are holding Vote zoro campaigns every where you go
Post automatically merged:

Guys wtf is happening?????
Are we going to lose to nami and yamato?

:saitahu:

Were so close, Vote vote vote.

Nami and yamato are catching up. Vote this is our chance to overtake luffy.

The grand master deserves at least 10k points.

:getnappaed:

Only 50 points in score we can win, If we all of us keep voting we will win
:endthis:

Last edited:
Damn she's a truly dedicated, respect to her, me I only watch here and there whenever it suits me :cheers:
But that is Alabasta... we all know that Oda "killed" many of his characters after TS :josad:
Damn, alright you were so damn right about her being open and honest. Because those girls downplay Tashigi whenever they can lmao :gokulaugh:

Cmon why haven't you made some theories yet ahaha:steef:
I think she had a blog where she made extensive analysis.

The Russian girls actually hate Tashigi less in the last episodes

Watch them die on the inside at 16:10 :gokulaugh:

I do have an interesting theory about why Blackbeard attacked Shanks (someone beat me to it).

The image speaks for itself

Have you noticed that both fruits are kinda similar in shape and color ?

Blackbeard is an opportunist. He is the type who plans ahead and lurk in the shadow until the right moment. It seems out of character for him to attack someone unless he has a good reason. He stated that he sought the Darkness fruit for years. Its plausible that he mistook the Gomu Gomu no mi for the Yami Yami no mi. That's why he went after Shanks.

I think she had a blog where she made extensive analysis.

The Russian girls actually hate Tashigi less in the last episodes

Watch them die on the inside at 16:10 :gokulaugh:

I do have an interesting theory about why Blackbeard attacked Shanks (someone beat me to it).

The image speaks for itself

Have you noticed that both fruits are kinda similar in shape and color ?

Blackbeard is an opportunist. He is the type who plans ahead and lurk in the shadow until the right moment. It seems out of character for him to attack someone unless he has a good reason. He stated that he sought the Darkness fruit for years. Its plausible that he mistook the Gomu Gomu no mi for the Yami Yami no mi. That's why he went after Shanks.
Oho, already she's a real winner since her fav is Zoro but now she even has a blog for analysis, damn that woman is dedicated :steef:
Those faces when they realized Tashigit is facing Zoro lmao :milaugh:Also "You're not stupid, you're just weak" :milaugh:

Oh ye I've heard this theory before, so you thought of it too, I didn't even notice the dots, good insight there my friend :cheers:

@Momoheechulkabe9000 @I'mTired animaechan is one of the few youtuber who loves Zoro but also blue hair character. She will probably love hiyori as fuck since she has blue hair :blush::blush:
Oho I'm really looking forward to that then :sweat:Also I really wish that Hiyori inherited the Poneglyph making/reading technique somehow, that way she'd be relevant even after this arc ends.