Status
Not open for further replies.
What should have happened:

-Black Maria about to attack
-Sanji uses Diable Jambe/Hell Memories to escape the web and get behind Black Maria
-maybe says a cool line or something
-Black Maria turns around to attack again
-Giant hand palm strikes Black Maria through a wall and all of her subordinates get clutched

This lets Sanji keep the last vestiges of his dignity and gives Robin an amazingly cool entrance for her battle against Black Maria.

instead we get lolda writing.
cool line? like "please help me robin"?

Haha, had a feeling Jinbe wasn't going anywhere anyway, as much as I wanted Brook to take over that fight.

Predicted Brook/Robin vs Black Maria before that anyway. Nami is also claiming her opponent is solely Ulti, so either Usopp has P1 or Chopper gets involved

Officially guessing (again...)

- Chopper vs P1
- Usopp/Nami vs Ulti
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs WsW
- Yamato vs Jack (somehow, not sure yet)
- Sanji vs Queen
- ? Vs King

Really what I have at the moment. Brook stay creates a gap in the upper level matchups so if Zoro doesn't fight King or Yamato doesn't fight Jack, it has to be someone else (Ala Drake/Marco), which I'm not personally feeling but whatever

Dont know so far, but for now i interpret the situation differently here.

For me it looks like robin was there anyway (like we assumed last chapter, the girl with the patch over the face). So Robin and Sanji were able to get some information about different things and also about their kind of communication. And when they got the information they needed, Sanji kinda starts the changing of the situation by telling Robin to start. With his shoutout for help, Robin knew to start. Specially now, when BM gets beaten by robin, nobody will claim the Strawhats "hacked" their communication, cause they know Robin was there after Sanjis calling. Robin than thanks him for his patience, for waiting and getting beaten until they got their information.

At least that would be my interpretation of the situation.
Excellent deduction

Haha, had a feeling Jinbe wasn't going anywhere anyway, as much as I wanted Brook to take over that fight.

Predicted Brook/Robin vs Black Maria before that anyway. Nami is also claiming her opponent is solely Ulti, so either Usopp has P1 or Chopper gets involved

Officially guessing (again...)

- Chopper vs P1
- Usopp/Nami vs Ulti
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs WsW
- Yamato vs Jack (somehow, not sure yet)
- Sanji vs Queen
- ? Vs King

Really what I have at the moment. Brook stay creates a gap in the upper level matchups so if Zoro doesn't fight King or Yamato doesn't fight Jack, it has to be someone else (Ala Drake/Marco), which I'm not personally feeling but whatever
Nami/Usopp have Tama's pokemon army to help them for their match ups they will be fine.

Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"
Robin: "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji!"

I don't get why people are laughing it this, Robin's dialogue indicates it was obviously part of Sanji's plan :kayneshrug:
I still dont know whats with the "Dont underestimate Robin" , "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji!" stuff.... like when was she even thought of being weak, seems so weird to add that plot :lusalty:

For me it looks like robin was there anyway (like we assumed last chapter, the girl with the patch over the face). So Robin and Sanji were able to get some information about different things and also about their kind of communication. And when they got the information they needed, Sanji kinda starts the changing of the situation by telling Robin to start. With his shoutout for help, Robin knew to start. Specially now, when BM gets beaten by robin, nobody will claim the Strawhats "hacked" their communication, cause they know Robin was there after Sanjis calling. Robin than thanks him for his patience, for waiting and getting beaten until they got their information.

This would be super ideal hopefully the chapter trends that way cuz the way the summary has It is way to black and white

good point, but if it's not then sanji is trash tier character crying for women's help..

Status
Not open for further replies.