Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
:cheers:
Once again Vinscum Simpji is the princess of the arc, "save me Robin I'm prisoner" - is there more princess like line said by character in One Piece? Don Le Fishe don't think so - which prove Don Le Fishe was right to call Vinscum Simpji a princess! This not superise, Don Le Fishe is always right!!!
Sorry Robin but Sanji is in another castle!

Injured Sanji will destroy ร  yc1 ?? :seriously::seriously:
you mean just like he did against oars and flipped him over after get bombarded with assaults and git stabbed through . or are u trying to imply Enies lobby where was injured to but still wooped Jabra's ass who as a matter of fact was just 20 doriki below Kaku... who fought a rather zoro at his peak..

OR wait do u mean that after getting his bones cracked by Don Krieg's right hand man.. in an all out battle and then consequently schooled a fish man in their own environment.. who also happened to be Arlong's right hand?

You're under stating an injured sanji alot my guy.. hope that trip down memory lane helps out a bit :) :cheers:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
One last thing:
Zoro is literally my favorite character
I cant believe someone can say that Zoro is his favorite character and prefer feats on useless Commanders instead on the strongest creature on the world.

Cut the crap

You missed my post saying I wished Oda made his character better in this one arc by removing that classic stereotype of not kicking women or even showing off a much better CoA :choppawhat:
Bro, that is his characte, what is is problem with men who don't want to beat women? Do you beat your girlfriend/wife IRL? Is that some kind of fetish of yours?

The only way for King or Queen to acknowledge Sanji is if he defeats Jack with ease...
If not I'll be a nonsense situation where after taking down Jack , Queen or King can easily defeat Sanji...

But that won't happen xDxD
if taking a cig after whopping some ass isn't an intimidating flex then what is :cheers:

so me he could low diff jack... Nah its a mid high diff for sanji either way... i believe if he and jack face... sanji will triumph. and move on to help marco.. if he directly goes off to face king it would be linear writing and predictable... oda is progressing gradually with sanji since he is a versatile character that involves miscellaneous clashes with others.. .. and gradually as plot is unraveled he'll face more or his true enemy in Onigashima .... it may even be that the fight with jack would be an actual one v one.. but sanji proves to be too much for Jack.. and then when he confronts either king or queen... they'll be more serious around him unlike how king was around sanji mocking him (bending his beak in the process) ... just to show that.. sanji ain't your avg hillbilly.
And Honestly if Sanji actually managed to defeat Jack Mid Diff without the Raid suit that literally has to be the biggest feat from a strawhat post timeskip. When you compare it to Luffys performance against commanders.

One last thing:

I cant believe someone can say that Zoro is his favorite character and prefer feats on useless Commanders instead on the strongest creature on the world.

Cut the crap
Yeah sure, imagine a fan of Zoro wanting an actual, logical swordsman fight that depicts the next logical point of growth for the character when his captain fought Shichibukai and 2 YC's since the timeskip. Impossible right?

But no, I just have to love the random jump to a Yonko fight right? Makes me an anti-zoro fan right?

Get the fuck out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.