Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Thats the most bizarre and weird spoilers i remember ever reading...

Theres no context and almost NOTHING makes sense.

- almost everything is not only a bit equal last chapter, is TOTALLY the same information, so that for SURE wrong.

- Black Maria was already saying she was going to kill the scabbards and she go back to beat sanji? And when she already did? Hell no.

-Even BM subordinates say Sanji woundnt call for robin and he did anyway because? Not explained and no context. for sure theres a reason for It.

Im 100% sure that the chapter with context will look quite diferent from this bizarre spoilers.
To be fair, almost every "early brief summary" spoiler is weird. But the line saying that sanji had beaten the male gifters is basically a repeat from last week's summary. So maybe its a flashback, or maybe its the same scene, but from Robin's PoV. :kayneshrug:

You are on some mad bullshittery.

"Zoro is my fave"
Yeah lets take away zoro from Kaido and give him feats on someone who is not as strong and durable in half of Kaido's full strength.

Kaido molests any Yonko commander and you want Zoro to fight a commander after he just started fighting Kaido.

Mad bullshitter.
Amazing.

I literally still call ZKK in my comments, but im a billshitter. Imagine wanting actual, logical strength progression from a character that needs it because never got the opportunity the past 400 chapters.

Seriously Seth, you are annoying as fuck. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.