Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:cheers:
Once again Vinscum Simpji is the princess of the arc, "save me Robin I'm prisoner" - is there more princess like line said by character in One Piece? Don Le Fishe don't think so - which prove Don Le Fishe was right to call Vinscum Simpji a princess! This not superise, Don Le Fishe is always right!!!
tell me don le fishe sensei ashura can kill hybrid kaido

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I’m a Zorotard but I know how Shonen works, Luffy is the MC and it’s obvious that he will be the strongest but Zoro is not far behind him. They are nearly equal and play in the same league in my opinion
People don't realize how this is just one arc and not the end of the series. Zoro may well even partially outshine Luffy why not, this is a special arc, not a common one. It's not just about Luffy every arc, of course still about him too. EoS Zoro is perhaps still going to be slightly weaker than Luffy or his par.

The point is hes fighting the top of the food chain.
Thats the point.
Yo, actually read my post lol. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with wanting a decent swordsman fight. If he's there fighting Kaido and wailing on him with cut after cut after cut to try and unlock enma, and you find that interesting over a swordsman fight, then awesome man I'm happy for you lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Defeating a commander 1v1 is a bigger feat. The scabbards hurt Kaido, even Raizo hurt Kaido. Neko and Inu couldn't defeat Jack 1v1, they defeated Jack 2v1 in Sulong form.
Scabbards didnt do shit to Kaido man. Paper cuts tjey didnt even satisfy him enough.

Everyone can land a hit on kaido because he ate everything like a tank.

Look big mom and killer reaction. Zoro cut kaido u have this on panel.

Scabbards merely scratched him and got his attention.

People don't realize how this is just one arc and not the end of the series. Zoro may well even partially outshine Luffy why not, this is a special arc, not a common one. It's not just about Luffy every arc, of course still about him too. EoS Zoro is perhaps still going to be slightly weaker than Luffy or his par.
You said just a fact!!

I’m a Zorotard but I know how Shonen works, Luffy is the MC and it’s obvious that he will be the strongest but Zoro is not far behind him. They are nearly equal and play in the same league in my opinion
Gohan beat cell, Its not unheard of in shonen history zoro serves as a dueteragonist so its not impossible he outshines every one in his own arc, things will go back to normal once wano is over, maybe same will happen if he clashes with mihawk in the future, but point is its not impossible
Also zoro already beat mcs in one piece

Did I say something about Enma? + reread the chapter. Killer and big mom reaction he cut kaido
Killer couldn't fathom cutting Kaido, because he doesn't have ryuo. Killer is very intelligent. Re-read the chapter and the proceeding chapters. The scabbards do and cut Kaido also, except they were trained properly in the art of ryuo while Zoro is patching something he learned as a kid with the crutch of Enma which he is perfectly able to capitalize on due to Wado and great willpower.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Also if Zoro prominently takes on Kaido and Luffy prominently takes on Big Mom both may equally shine :cheers:

The fact Big Mom will allegedly escape doesn't imply Luffy can't defeat her alongside some help.

Also Oda has portrayed Zoro outshining Luffy so far on the rooftop, that must not be underestimated despite not overestimated too much.

Gohan beat cell, Its not unheard of in shonen history zoro serves as a dueteragonist so its not impossible he outshines every one in his own arc, things will go back to normal once wano is over, maybe same will happen if he clashes with mihawk in the future, but point is its not impossible
Also zoro already beat mcs in one piece
EoS Luffy>Roger>EoS Zoro>= Mihawk

Eh, I beg to differ. Even in Sanji's special arc, he got nothing and Luffy got all the focus. Sure, we can totally claim that Zoro just gets way more focus than Sanji does, but its silly to think in the arc where Luffy is finally supposed to surpass a Yonko, his subordinate will receive more focus than him in that victory.

Yo, actually read my post lol. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with wanting a decent swordsman fight. If he's there fighting Kaido wailing on Kaifo with cut after cut after cut to try and unlock enma, and you find that interesting over a swordsman fight, then awesome man I'm happy for you lol
Thats irrelevant and your whole point is irrelevant for this simple reason

The top of the food chain which zoro is fighting >>>>>>>>>>>>>any swordsman wano has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.