Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this argument too underrated. I find it tough to believe that Oda will still trash Big Mom. Someone has to mitigate her. Also case demands that Luffy v Big Mom had been portrayed since the times of Fishman Island arc. Of course the point of a 5v2 is that Luffy is most likely not soloing her regardless assuming she is defeated and he prominently goes for her.
Big mom was always a factor in Wano where I didn’t know how Oda will handle her. My hope was always that the admirals will fight her but she will 100% fall by Luffys hands.

Eh, I beg to differ. Even in Sanji's special arc, he got nothing and Luffy got all the focus. Sure, we can totally claim that Zoro just gets way more focus than Sanji does, but its silly to think in the arc where Luffy is finally supposed to surpass a Yonko, his subordinate will receive more focus than him in that victory.
Zoro's is a swordsman if an arc is dedicated to Zoro his role will be fight/swordsman related things, Sanji's role on the crew is cook, if an arc is dedicated to his character, cooking will be the focus. Its as simple as that. To say Sanji got no focus in whole cake is kind of crazy. Sanjis cooking stopped Big Mom from attacking his crew. After Big Mom saw Sanjis cake the strawhats never see Big Mom in whole cake after that.

Zoro's is a swordsman if an arc is dedicated to Zoro his role will be fight/swordsman related things, Sanji's role on the crew is cook, if an arc is dedicated to his character, cooking will be the focus. Its as simple as that. To say Sanji got no focus in whole cake is kind of crazy. Sanjis cooking stopped Big Mom from attacking his crew. After Big Mom saw Sanjis cake the strawhats never see Big Mom in whole cake after that.
Doesn't mean he will outshine Luffy whatsoever. When will you guys learn?

(Ice Oni?) Drake VS (Ice Oni?) Chopper -> Loading
Page One VS Usopp -> Check
Ulti VS Nami -> Check
Black Maria VS Robin -> Check
Sasaki VS Franky -> Check
Who's-Who VS Brook -> Loading
Jack VS Jimbei -> Loading
Queen VS Sanji -> Loading
King VS Zoro -> Loading
Good call on the Ice Oni Drake, he was hit by one of those bullet iirc right? But sadly I don't think Chopper would be competent enough to fight someone like that more he would try to heal him with the medicine he is making

Guaranteed the moment Zoro gets pushed aside for Luffy (because it happens to literally every character in this manga), we will be watching people screeching on this site for Oda doing exactly that.
Nope we are just happy zoro fought and beat 3 super novas already this arc and is now fighting the top of the food chain, A few feats and clashes here and there aswell
:cheers:

Yeah okay every moment where he looks bad is PIS :gokulaugh:
If a character isn't fighting to their full capacity then it is PIS and not a fair representation of what they would look like in an isolated serious fight.
If you look at arc end competent Luffy vs. arc start sloppy Luffy the pattern is the same throughout the whole series, it is the very definition of PLOT induced stupidity, as the PLOT hangs off of Luffy not beating the arc villain until the end of the arc.
It's not rocket science.

It'll be sad if Sanji doesn't get a higher bounty increase than he deserves because CP-0, Drake etc hear about him being Black Maria's hostage and therefore assumed defeat, not knowing the full context.
Oh, lol. Maybe he doesn't get any bounty increase after the arc because of that, as a gag.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It'll be sad if Sanji doesn't get a higher bounty increase than he deserves because CP-0, Drake etc hear about him being Black Maria's hostage and therefore assumed defeat, not knowing the full context.
Sanji already got a bigger bounty than he deserves when his daddy put money on it

Status
Not open for further replies.