Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

i was on the zoro king train too
some people just dont quit when they are wrong .

for people still arguing this like paperchampion
its looking like a lost cause. he doesntcare about either king or queen.
Neither did sanji care about them...but will fight a YC anyway

Zoro will fight a YC.
everybody wanted the roof...others couldn't make it, others lost...Killer and Zoro will be out too
Only SN trio will fight Kaido in act 3 and act 4
Retainers won't fight kaido again, they will now face flyers or fodders

Yo paper whats your stance on ZKK, given these Roof Chapters
Tbh, I can still see it happening. The Ryuuma parallel is uncanny. Not to mention the likely Shimotsuki connection they share (literally Ryuuma, Ushimaru, and Zoro all have a ridiculous uncanny resemblance with their faces).

Now, I've never used that as a measure to prove Zoro HAD to fight Kaido the entire rest of the arc. That was my whole point. Its possible to believe ZKK can happen if we dont apply blind fanboy logic to everything we think may happen with this upcoming Yonko fight.

So far, these matchups have pretty much told me that only the Strawhats seem to be fighting the executives. We now have each F5 distracted by only Strawhats, and now have Sanji and potentially Yamato (assuming she's Strawhat material) free to take on at least 2 of the 3 YCs.

I will NOT discount Zoro vs King because of it. Oda has a tendency to make matchups as clean as possible, and if he's intending to have literally every strawhat get defining moments and fights (add Chopper to Nami/Usopp's fight or just Page 1), then I can see the same logic here. Give any of these fights to people like Drake or Marco and it sort of defeats the purpose that new gen pirates are supposed to surpass these Yonko. With Drake being a Marine and Marco being an old Gen pirate, I just dont think its in their place, but who am I know or judge until things happen.

This to me just "seems" to be the moment where every strawhat will be used to surpass a Kaido executive. If Brook went to fight WsW, I would have been more receptive to a certain someone else fighting King, but no anymore lol. Hes definitely staying with Robin at this point.

Jack will be King's last option before he leaves himself. And him being in an injured state....Oda will make sure to make quick use of his injures and make him flop. Forcing King to come after the scabbards himself soon.

I'm sorry but @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna has provided me legitimate information and canon material against this Sanji vs King theory that you guys concocted when y'all were high off bathsalts or wtvr you were using from the WCI days.

Anyways this is almost 40 manga panels going against your headcanon. But you do you my guy.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/why-sanji-vs-king-will-happen.11180/
i just saw the "proof" you claim that negates our theories... before i say anything about that so called "relevant" evidence..

my initial point was about a potential encounter of sanji with jack and how oda can highlight his abilities.. which then would pair against king or queen.. soo what you said has nothing to do with what my initial point was.. or to even praise the clown you're defending.

and now about the "evidence"... queen showing interest in sanji and is key i get why people use that as a proof that they'll fight.. but them smoking... doesn't remotely add to the proof that they'll fight... bith being perverts have no link to them being relevant combat wise.. which you can argue king is more relevant than queen.... half of the canon images have been wasted in vainly portraying your point the only worth considering is Queen's interest in sanji.. which can also be taken as oda tell us that Queen is somehow related to judge.. so that whole panel is ambiguous

Sanji from queer kingdom.. being compared to queen is the biggest disgrace to sanji's dignity let alone the whole comparison being relevant

i could say Queen is a cyborg but Franky didn't fight him.... when both aren't even remotely like eachother when it comes to combat

so all in all most of what that did was wasting his time scrolling through irrelevant chapters making concerning and irrelevant comparison thay aren't even combat related in the first place

King is an aerial combatant so is sanji... they both use kicks dominantly and derive they main power (flames) from their emotions they have already clashed before.. and they set combat skills are neck in neck parallel.. which unlike queen isn't even remotely parallel.. one could argue that if a fight between swordsmen is a sight to watch then a fight between 2 combatants, excelling at similar skills, should be too.. after kicking Jack's ass sanji will establish is notoriety in what he does making king to fight seriously...

sometimes you don't need (irrelevant) canon panels to justify your point... just logic... tho i won't mid sanji vs queen but king overall is more relevant. thx for reading :)

Its like you guys miss the point of my post entirely or literally just read over my words lol.

I literally say ZKK can still happen. The theme of the arc is still maintained because Zoro has now fought and hurt Kaido and can get that dramatic moment later. There's barely any setup of Sanji fighting a calamity and we all expect it right (outside of a comment from Queen)? Same instance with Zoro, we don't know until Oda services the plot. You think people thought Sanji would go through yet another Kalifa moment this arc lol?

Anyway, to imply Zoro is going to outshine Luffy is just sad at this point, we know its not happening. Luffy WILL be the one to defeat Kaido. If Zoro does cut his head off, its going to be after Luffy already wins.
Really?
Cuz so far Luffy has looked like a sack of shit compared to Zoro.
Lets see what happens in the future

i just saw the "proof" you claim that negates our theories... before i say anything about that so called "relevant" evidence..

my initial point was about a potential encounter of sanji with jack and how oda can highlight his abilities.. which then would pair against king or queen.. soo what you said has nothing to do with what my initial point was.. or to even praise the clown you're defending.

and now about they "evidence"... queen showing interest in sanji and is key i get why people use that as a proof that they'll fight.. but them smoking... doesn't remotely add to the proof that they'll fight... bith being perverts have no like to them being relevant combat wise.. which you can argue king is more relevant than queen.... half of the canon images have been wasted in vainly portraying your point the only worth considering is Queen's interest in sanji.. which can also be taken as oda tell us that Queen is somehow related to judge.. so that whole panel is ambiguous

Sanji from queer kingdom.. being compared to queen is the biggest disgrace to sanji's identity let alone the whole comparison being relevant

i could say Queen is a cyborg but Franky didn't fight him.... when both aren't even remotely like eachother when it come to combat

so all in all most of what that did was wasting his time scrolling through irrelevant chapters making concerning and irrelevant comparison thay aren't even combat related in the first place

King is an aerial combatant so is sanji... they both use kicks dominantly and derive they main power (flames) from their emotions they have already clashed before.. and they set combat skills are neck in neck parallel.. which unlike queen isn't even remotely parallel.. one could argue that if a fight between swordsmen is a sight to watch then a fight between 2 combatants, excelling at similar skills, should be too.. after kicking Jack's ass sanji will establish is notoriety in what he does making king to fight seriously...

sometimes you don't need (irrelevant) canon panels to justify your point... just logic... tho i won't mid sanji vs queen but king overall is more relevant. thx for reading :)
You think that sanji can mid diff a calamity , Nobody needs to prove that, It just wont happen. There even a big doubt if sanji cant beat king at full strength let alone when injured. King is a yonkos first mate hes not jabra or any of the scrubs sanji fought in the past.

Like i said. What you are saying is ridiculous and you dont realize it, Sanji cant mid diff jack or beat king while injured

P.S canon panels > your headcanon

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.