Status
Not open for further replies.
King didn’t even use one sword when fighting yonko big mom ship either
Thatsa good point,but he was flying faster in his zoan full form to get there faster, and Just kicked the ship. But its a good point.

BIt let me ask you, whats the main thing/weapon/source of atack you see from Jack, Queen and King?

for me Jack and king are their blades, and Queen ALL his weapons, poisons and body. Not sword a the main thing.

what your opinion?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Thatsa good point,but he was flying faster in his zoan full form to get there faster, and Just kicked the ship. But its a good point.

BIt let me ask you, whats the main thing/weapon/source of atack you see from Jack, Queen and King?

for me Jack and king are their blades, and Queen ALL his weapons, poisons and body. Not sword a the main thing.

what your opinion?
Queen two sword style

king leg kicks

his sword is just an accessory just like luffy was carrying earlier.

what your opinion?
king is confirmed a swordsman in the op magazine
nothing about queen

He literally did not and never does. Stop. He had a defining moment in TB because he's an amazing character with respect to the stories themes. That was a signficant turning point for Zoro and it still defines his dedication to Luffy. But thats what it is, DEDICATION TO LUFFY.

And Oda loves Luffy more than any other character, quite marred by the fact on how much he dedicates 10s of chapters to his fights over anyone else's.

I'm a zoro fan through and through, but you blind fanboys need to learn when to give up. Its been 14 years since that TB moment with Kuma.
Marred?

The thing is that Oda isn't generally that concerned with making Luffy look good or like the best guy. Luffy being the main character doesn't really give him a better presentation, just more relevance. So I love him and Zoro equally but I can't get with this thing where people blindly default him to number one at everything in the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.