Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I added Hawkins because Drake alone ( I put him along Urouge and Snack at YC4 ) is not impressive.

Queen showing that he is the boss by allowing both Hawkins, Drake and their guys to attack him together and still wins without trouble on page is impressive.

Queen helped by Who's who defeating Drake is not.
Cause Drake is probably stronger than a YC4, Hawkins is good on that lvl for now

We don't know what his supposed limits are outside of his inability to heal others as well as himself. There's 0 evidence on panel of people actually stopping his regen. Even Kizaru had to use a sneak attack & sea stone. You really think Marco's going to let Queen go easily? Use your brain.
Yeah no, Queen could have easily gone away, not buying that excuse. It's not stated in the series not going to bother with opinionated crap.

It will be hillarious when Sanji fights Queen and Zoro king
Zorotards will go back and delete the king bashing comments while Sanji fans will delete the king>> Marco, Katakuri comments :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think Sanji will fight Queen 1 vs 1 too.

and who do you think will fight king ?
Luffy's fights in the series are always broken into rounds the one on the rooftop is round one so i think the SNs will be defeated, and zoro may fight king eventually.
or at least another supernova

People hating on King are stupid af. Marco is a fucking regen hoe, who can heal anything King dishes to him. King already was overwhelming him last chapter. But it's all pointless if Marco will just heal from it again. Marco needs to be ganged up on and restrained so he cant use his healing. Or else he'll just keep on healing.

So it's not that Marco is the superior fighter, he's just near impossible to defeat since his healing counters anything.

:beckmoji:If pero easily trapd Marco next chapter and Marco can't break free

:milaugh:rip Marco
Coz mochi is more sticky and Marco won't ever break out from it if g4 can't break out.

:steef:anything pero does to Marco... hypes Katakuri's powers which isn't weak to fire
I told yall katakuri cant possibly be any weaker than any other yonkou commander considering his unbeatable status.

well maybe bar beckmann cus he isnt around when Bigmom pirate was still a rising power.
kat=beckman>shiryu>marco>king easy

Say less. And it’s mostly been off paneled so much for Nekomamushi hyping that up when it hasn’t really done anything worth of note.
They used their Sulong forms against people that were far stronger and more monstrous than them, the results were predictable.
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone really thought Carrot would have even the smallest bit of a chance against Perospero? 😂
Many did sadly.

Yes, this chapter doesn't change anything for none Marco haters.

There is a difference b/w prolonging a fight with regeneration and holding off multiple people of YC calibre at the same time. If he were a weaker character King or Queen would rag doll him until his regeneration runs out.

There is nothing wrong with being pushed back by a YC-1 and a YC-2. Any other YC would get trashed like a fodder.
I believe that Katakuri and King are the two weakest right hands and I have believed that for a while now. Marco is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.