Status
Not open for further replies.
An Usopp lynch will give us info regarding the existing or non existing conspiration about the abilities he presented. Since I don't think Juliet and Flower lied overall, but his flip would be very indicative.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
As of this moment its Usopp, Flowa, TAC and you.

@LuthonTheDragDown
Why aren't you going for either of the wagons? Or are you waiting till the end to ''change'' your mind?

Im sticking to Usopp. He complains saying that people voting him only because of his flip, but it is actually more than that. I personally voted him because 1- He started handing out town reads like candy as soon as he started getting voted up and 2- He buddied with Beta at the start, the preceived slip is just icing on the cake for me to be perfectly honest. Im not gonna budge from this and neither should anyone else.

@Flower @Light D Lamperouge @Tris @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seraphoenix @Salah WG @Juliet ,etc

Lets stay the course guys.
No, I think both are decent rn. This push on the two is way too sus and smooth. Over almost nothing too

Can you give me a run down on Salah, Light,TAC, and Marihoe.
marimo flipped votes 3 times
2 of those times just seemed like the popular choice
usopp based on the percieved slip

and the nat vote was never explained , he just said he wanted to change directions.

salah wg came in , isoed usopp , doesnt seem to have read anything else and said he wasnt scummy
asked for his reads
he offered nothing but insist d1 isnt really his thing.

light is a bit more passive but he said he's busy. light for d1 is a bit on the heavy side for me tho.

salah imo is ideal

No, I think both are decent rn. This push on the two is way too sus and smooth. Over almost nothing too
Its a 50/50, chances of one being scum is high tbh. There seems to be a resistance to either pushes rn, as votes keep coming from one of each as im seeing it so far.

Nat and Usopp are not a team, this much is almost certain now, so high doubt of this being some 5D chess, one flip will tell everything about the other person, they may still be indie(if they exist in this game) and we go from there.

Nat and Flower are at Odds too, and Flowa pushed her and was voting her before i showed up.

So this is another one that will somewhat clear things.

And i'm not forgetting all the people who opportunistically jumped on the Usopp thing like Light who mind you, didn't have either voted up up until the very end. Almost like he was waiting to see which way the pendulum was swinging or something.

This is stupid
I iso'ed Usopp's posts, i don't understand why is he prime suspect, can someone give a solid argument against him? Aside from "He talks like Scum"

And better part is that there are no Suspects aside from him, Natalija vote comes from Usopp & Flower vote is meaningless
you dont need to say it word for word matey
its implied here .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its a 50/50, chances of one being scum is high tbh. There seems to be a resistance to either pushes rn, as votes keep coming from one of each as im seeing it so far.

Nat and Usopp are not a team, this much is almost certain now, so high doubt of this being some 5D chess, one flip will tell everything about the other person, they may still be indie(if they exist in this game) and we go from there.

Nat and Flower are at Odds too, and Flowa pushed her and was voting her before i showed up.

So this is another one that will somewhat clear things.

And i'm not forgetting all the people who opportunistically jumped on the Usopp thing like Light who mind you, didn't have either voted up up until the very end. Almost like he was waiting to see which way the pendulum was swinging or something.
Yeah I said before Light is sus. Someone should ISO him tonight and see what he’s all about.

But nah. Usopps rage seems genuine and it’s wayyyyy too many people jumping at both off nothing. It’ll be a mislynch and I want us to focus on the lynchers

Status
Not open for further replies.