Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont need to say it word for word matey
its implied here .
I didn't say it nor imply it
I was looking for other Suspects, i never ever said Usopp shouldn't be a Suspect

You putting words in my mouth + Having no suspect after being very active until i appeared + Still 50/50 on Usopp even though u didn't like what i said about him & even showed me why he is prime suspect + Not voting Nata

Your performance this DP is interesting

marimo flipped votes 3 times
2 of those times just seemed like the popular choice
usopp based on the percieved slip
and the nat vote was never explained , he just said he wanted to change directions.
I recall that Nat called him out on his vote on Usopp that came at about the same time she voted him. Maybe why he swapped out from Usopp? I haven't been paying much attention to the dude tbh.

salah wg came in , isoed usopp , doesnt seem to have read anything else and said he wasnt scummy
asked for his reads
he offered nothing but insist d1 isnt really his thing.
light is a bit more passive but he said he's busy. light for d1 is a bit on the heavy side for me tho.

salah imo is ideal
I did not read Salah's posts so i can't comment on this , i'll read them later, but we have to stick to one wagon. The no Lynch if tie rule is here to punish town who spreads their votes thin.

I didn't say it nor imply it
I was looking for other Suspects, i never ever said Usopp shouldn't be a Suspect

You putting words in my mouth + Having no suspect after being very active until i appeared + Still 50/50 on Usopp even though u didn't like what i said about him & even showed me why he is prime suspect + Not voting Nata

Your performance this DP is interesting
"I was looking for other Suspects, i never ever said Usopp shouldn't be a Suspect"
yet you have provided nothing.

you didnt have to say it
usopp is the leading suspect
you come out and claim this is stupid
you say no reason why usopp is scummy except from "he talks like scum"

which means you dont buy the reason why people think he's scummy
-> implying you dont think he is scummy .

if you did
you wouldnt call it stupid . are you fr

whats funny about this whole debacle is the reason for why usopp was being voted , you had to ask me why cause you clearly didnt know. what a joke.

Yeah I said before Light is sus. Someone should ISO him tonight and see what he’s all about.

But nah. Usopps rage seems genuine and it’s wayyyyy too many people jumping at both off nothing. It’ll be a mislynch and I want us to focus on the lynchers
Okay, lets assume Usopp isnt lying and he is the town's doctor, which i still doubt. Should we look into those that jumped at either wagon last minute or what are you saying?

im leaving now got class to teach

in case nat flips town, im a town doctor, so i can spare u guys vigging me tonight

peace
You said you wouldn't claim no matter what even if you got Lynched and now you're doing it.

This is interesting lmao.
You don‘t think he‘s Marco?
He said his ''role'' was weak, high doubt on him being Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.