Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the only way to beat him is using Seastone? That'd be HAX as hell
- Stamina
- Seastone
- Restraining
- Massive AP hit

Those should be the only ways to beat him. He's a YC, so his stamina wont be going anytime soon. Probably could last more than a day. Restraining is highly unlikely since nobody has the strength to just capture him in something and keep him trapped. Nobody has the AP to knock out a YC1 with one hit so he doesnt have conciousness to heal. Only option is Seastone.

Thats what I'm insinuating. I wouldn't expect Drake to be all there, but I also think we underestimate Chopper, which is entirely Oda's fault. Chopper actually has fought stronger opponents than Franky initially took on in Enies Lobby. People forget this. He's also been teamed up and was on par with Franky in Thriller Bark when they punched Oars in the face. I'm really not convinced he's part of any "weakling" trio.
After curing everyone. Chopper + Carrot will have a rematch with Perospero.

Do you think Yamato no Orochi is more powerful than base Orochi. Cmon now bro.
No bro. Orochi is not a fighter. If you give any fodder a zoan obviously his base from will be weakest.......give a fighter lets say zoro a crocodile fruit who uses swords...in his animal form he is going to be much weaker than his base form.....he won't be able to use swords...simple can't compare orochi who is fodder in his base....

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
No bro. Orochi is not a fighter. If you give any fodder a zoan obviously his base from will be strongest........give a fighter lets say zoro a crocodile fruit who uses swords...in his animal form he is going to be much weaker than his base form.....he won't be able to use swords...simple can't compare orochi who is fodder in his base....
kaku is stronger after he eats fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.