Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you are changing your topic bro. You weren't talking about strength. You said characters outside the straw hats never get a rematch if they fall, which is wrong.
No, you are cherry picking my comment to mean literally anyone outside of the strawhat crew and not fundamentally allies in the arc. Before Jack, really only members of Doflamingo's crew go up, recovered, and kept fighting. These are VILLAINS and play relevance to certain protagonists.

Jack getting up again ENTIRELY made narrative sense because we:

- Didn't see Hybrid
- Saw that Kaido told him to specifically recover
- Have seen explanations of Ancient Devil fruit users having "insane recovery"
- Requires a matchup

Carrot literally fits none of that criteria. She has had basically no relevance into the arc. And the one enemy she got the jump on to get revenge for Pedro defeated her AND Wanda in their sulong forms. In what world makes you think Carrot is going to fight him again? She's done man, she's also had no chance in joining the crew due to virtually having nothing unique about her powers anyway.

Show me a panel of Marco doing some incredible damage to people man...

There are none.
he kicked Aokiji. hard enough to indent the part where he kicked him.. making Aokiji fly and crash over ..and its said that after he and kizaru started fighting thier fight went on for a while until they had to diverge due to reasons.. and he took an attack that would basically incinerate grooves (no diff) in Sabaody which are basically towns of their own, he kicked kizaru hard enough to make kizaru fly back causing an explosion... he kicked off the mother ship... soo yea his leg strength is on par with king or better who knows... he took akainu'd best attacks and took minimal damage
.. so he can keep up with admirals and take damage.. alot of it.. but just coz sanji fillped oars i cant just say that marco's leg strength is weaker.. it may be better than sanji's but that was pre TS sanji his leg strength should be OVER THE TOOOP.. prolly on par with commanders here who knows. .. and didn't marco equate BM's punch with his attack but got caught at the end... marco goat no cap.. u can also argue that even king and queen have minimalistic feat expect for knocking out BM/linlin... but i believe if marco were to catch her off guard too he can do the same or more damage overall... like some Phoenix Concasser.

How can you ignore the parallels between Sanji and Thatch?
Womanizer
Cook
Attack Cuisine
Blonde with Black Goatee

It’s not a parallel between crews. You could say thatch and sanji have similarities but their crews aren’t parallels. The only parallel is the red hair pirates
Post automatically merged:

No, you are cherry picking my comment to mean literally anyone outside of the strawhat crew and not fundamentally allies in the arc. Before Jack, really only members of Doflamingo's crew go up, recovered, and kept fighting. These are VILLAINS and play relevance to certain protagonists.

- Didn't see Hybrid
- Requires a matchup

Carrot literally fits none of that criteria. She has had basically no relevance into the arc. And the one enemy she got the jump on to get revenge for Pedro defeated her AND Wanda in their sulong forms. In what world makes you think Carrot is going to fight him again? She's done man, she's also had no chance in joining the crew due to virtually having nothing unique about her powers anyway.

You could say the same for Brook in thriller bark? What is Brook anyway? A inferior version of zoro?

Since a few hours, I'm thinking of a thread related to that.

Luffy and Zoro fight are the top

Franky and Robin don't disappoint

Sanji and Jimbei are mostly cool

I don't want Marco and King anymore

I don't care about Drake and Killer

I don't care about Usopp and Chopper and Nami fight even if sometimes they are fun ?

I'm curious about Hawkins and Law

Perospero, Carrot and Wanda are meh maybe 🥕

I would really like to see Queen, Smoothie, Who's Who, Snack fight.
Seeing Smoothie fight in the short term is one of the bravest predictions hehe.

- Didn't see Hybrid
- Requires a matchup

We will see man if Carrot is done for or she will have a rematch with him.

My boy king Will have lots of Focus yet to come:

-Not bounty reveal yet.
-Not hibryd yet.
-Not using his sword yet (main weapon).
-Not Race reveal yet.

Just wait.
Lmao... main weapon... Queen also had two swords and doesn't seems to like to use it in combat.

Relax your swordboi anus, please. King seems to be a versatile fighter and not another sword dependant.

Status
Not open for further replies.