Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol did you mix up the color spread with the magazine cover?

Luffy, Law and Kidd are on the magazine cover* which features other images and promos for the other series. Much more limited in space.

While the Beast Pirates are on the dedicated chapter color spread.

Bro you just embarrassed yourself needlessly.

since you clearly don’t understand what I just said.

I said that instead of drawing the main 5 on the magazine Oda only drew luffy law and Kidd.

Hopefully we get other matchups with King than against Marco.
Personally I just dislike it because it shifts the consistency with what is already going on with virtually every other main Beast Pirate member

- Like we know Sanji and maybe Yamato fight 2 of the 3 calamities at this point, like how Franky fought a CP9 member before joining. This is essentially what Sanji has to do, since there is no space for him below.

- 5 of the 6 F6 are being fought additionally by 6 Strawhats, with Chopper inclusion in question but I think not for long.

- Then you have Kaido and Big Mom, whom are being fought by WG pirates who will eventually have an extreme diff fight.

- Then you have....Marco.

Its like let's fill all of these fights with high level battles, then include Marco to fight 1 of the 9 present beast pirates just because. The consistency just destroys itself by that point. Marco vs King isn't the same as Sanji vs King or Queen, which is a true underdog fight because Sanji will have to struggle entirely to win.

Marco literally heals himself, effectively wiping any sort of tension the battle may have unless they get the jump on him. Not only this, hes not a WG pirate, and isn't supposed to be central to their victory as narration has implied this is a new gen fight, not the old.

Now, whether people want to sit here and say Brook will free Jinbe so that we have Jinbe/Sanji/Yamato ready for the calamities, or that Zoro will be forced to fight King instead to consistently portray how Sanji/Zoro are portrayed, or just that Marco is fighting King with each other is up to them. Tired of having that argument anyway cause it leads to nothing when we dont know yet.

It's ridiculous that such a simple new jump cover could lead to some people making random speculation about feats and power scales whatsoever. I never even care about these covers myself lol, whether it's Zoro, Sanji, Law, Kid, or whoever on the cover. What matters is the chapter itself. But, I guess this is what happens when you don't have things to debate about on a boring chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Just another way of Oda slowing the plot
They are using it to powerscale based on the already conflicting information we have about Sasaki and Maria

He says "think". And it wasnt the spoiler guy who said it. It was the guy who posted it here on WG. And he probably hasnt seen pics, he just wants the matchup between Marco and King to happen.

Lemme tell you now, it's impossible for them to have a proper fight.
Marco's job is not necessarily to defeat King or Queen, rather more probably still wear down. You realize this my man?

See...I still find it funny Drake is on the cover, and now Hyougoro is infected and hes defending Chopper with Drake. Its just funny to me hes kept on there for consistency but anyway maybe it supports Chopper vs Drake;)

And just the pure fact that its a dedication color spread to the Beast Pirates indicates that should be were all of the fights should be, not randomly with Perospero or something
What do you mean not randomly with Perospero?

What do you mean not randomly with Perospero?
Because that battle would be random, especially when he's one facet of his crew and who knows when they show up. Every fight so far is with a beast pirate. Chopper has nothing to do with Perospero. He has no personal vendetta to fill about Pedro, that was Carrots choice and she lost.

If anything, it would be "more" consistent for Sanji to fight Perospero since he was more affected by Pedro's death after having a moment with Carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.