Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda could have shown the 5 but decided to only show the 3. People still wanna delude themselves. It’s hilarious that it’s still not clicking Oda could have shown the5 but instead only showed the 3.

Zoro fans really on damage control I wonder why

:usosmug:
Because those are the 3 captains.Turning a Auction trio magazine cover into some power scale indication is actually hilarious.

Imagine trying to bring up the new magazine cover to downplay Zoro when Zoro has been on the cover more than once in Wano arc and also the very first Wano cover was with Zoro, Luffy and Kaido only.
People are arguing that the same was used for Sanji, Luffy and Big Mom before, which is true, but this whole thing is a stretch anyway because Kaido isn't on this cover, while Luffy, Kid and Law are because they've been portrayed as a trio of captains breaking the old gen line for some time

Like I dont exactly believe Zoro will be on the roof the entire time (or prefer that he isn't, which is my opinion, the author will do what he thinks is best for the character), but this whole argument about cover page is really bad lol

I wonder why the spoiler guy said he sees king and Marco developing into their 1 vs 1 ;)
Aren´t it his own thoughs and not from the provider?
I also don´t know if the site with he post a site who just copie the spoiler and sound it little different. Since basically the spoiler are the same as what we get hours ago before they release the spoiler, so far no any info coming out.

The spoiler come from TalkOp who didn´t say anything about a 1on1 fight.
from TalkOP(google translate):

山治犹豫是去锦卫门那边、还是去桃之助那边,经过深思熟虑后选择(不确定是否抉择完成)。

Sanji seems to have made a decision after hesitation but not sure if the decision was correct.

马尔科一对二,King和Queen(出现了几个招式,即自绘情报图)。

There is several movements in this vs.(Marco vs Queen and King)

The other site just copie past it and make it to their own version, nothing about a 1on1 fight though, the dude just post his own though who has nothing do with the spooiler.
Based on TalkOp spoiler we see many pages about Marco vs King and Queen, I also found a arabic spoiler(most like fake though because that I don´t post it yet) where it said that Marco use advanced haki(probably CoA?) and CoC clash with King/Queen.
We gonna find out more tomorrow bro if we not getting any spoiler today.

So your entire argument is he’s in the same panels as Luffy while our argument is damage done to Kaido, you see the difference?

Which is basically praising his Haki, love to see it
Yeah idk what people are seeing there. The sword doesn't have haki it pulls out the users Haki. The sword is odens but the "strange haki" is all zoro

So Oda could draw all the beast pirates yet only draws the 3 captains? Bad way of damage controlling.
Lol did you mix up the color spread with the magazine cover?

Luffy, Law and Kidd are on the magazine cover* which features other images and promos for the other series. Much more limited in space.

While the Beast Pirates are on the dedicated chapter color spread.

Bro you just embarrassed yourself needlessly.

It's ridiculous that such a simple new jump cover could lead to some people making random speculation about feats and power scales whatsoever. I never even care about these covers myself lol, whether it's Zoro, Sanji, Law, Kid, or whoever on the cover. What matters is the chapter itself. But, I guess this is what happens when you don't have things to debate about on a boring chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways back to topic, spoilers so far are shit. Marco was King and Queen? where was Queen sleeping in the last chapter or Oda inconsistency kicked again? Sanji is indecisive in an ongoing war? Chopper is still preparing antidote? I thought they already have it. Didn't Zoro get it from Apoo? Didn't Marco flames heal people? And of all the people, Hygoro is the chapter title?
Just another way of Oda slowing the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.