Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not though lol, hes central to protecting chopper from the virus. Hes still "drawn" as an enemy as indicated by this color spread. Hes the first one to actively comment about Queens bullets.

I don't believe anyone outside the strawhats are fighting the beast pirates
Drake was the first one to actively comment about Queen bullets cause Queen is the one who's hunting him since the raid started, my opinion is that those 2 will stay around each other until the end when Drake will close the hunter/pray game by beating him

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Parl Forums.

Luffy (center), Law (left) and Kid (right) in Jump cover.

Color Spread is dedicated to Beast Pirates.

- Kaidou at the center, from top to bottom.
- Below Kaidou are King (at the botom of Kaidou), Jack (left) and Queen (right).
- Who's Who is at left upper corner (red suit, blue shirt and pink blade (handle and scabbard)) and Black Maria is at the right upper corner (dark blue and red kimono).
- One Piece logo is at the bottom (in the center, covering King's legs).
- Page One and Ulti are at the bottom-right (both with white suits, but Ulti's cape is dark blue and her skirt is light blue). Sasaki (white cape and green blade (handle and scabbard)) and X Drake are at the bottom-left.
Omfg, we finally get that Yonko colourspread we thought we were getting in WCI. Yessssssssss

King is most defintely gonna be my Av.

tbh, no need to make panel parallels big deal. Zoro and Killer were not shown because they were not captains. Nothing more. Better not look deep into these panel parallels.
No Oda consistently shows it for a reason everyone knows why.

Luffy law and Kidd are supposed to be the main players in this fight and what Oda has been building up for.

Hell kidd had a parallel with big mom reacting to luffys attack which makes my big mom theory seem more true

I have multiple panels. I don’t feel like arguing with what everyone already knows besides hardcore zoro fans.

1. Kidd law and luffy competed against the fireballs

2. Kidd law and luffy all attack with each other at the end of 1001 and at the start of 1002

3. Kidd law and luffy only ones highlighted when kaido goes into hybrid

4. Luffy trying to compete with Kidd on the way to onigashima.

5. Kidd and luffy parallel in 1002 when both their first mates get hit by big moms attack

why do you think Oda never showed zoro and killer at the end of 1003 and have them react to kaidos hybrid?
So your entire argument is he’s in the same panels as Luffy while our argument is damage done to Kaido, you see the difference?

Canonically sword got more praise than zORO.
Which is basically praising his Haki, love to see it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No Oda consistently shows it for a reason everyone knows why.

Luffy law and Kidd are supposed to be the main players in this fight and what Oda has been building up for.

Hell kidd had a parallel with big mom reacting to luffys attack which makes my big mom theory seem more true
How about kidd and killer cheerleading luffy and zoro

His punch hurt kaido

He penetrated his scales

Scrubs.

Anyways back to topic, spoilers so far are shit. Marco was King and Queen? where was Queen sleeping in the last chapter or Oda inconsistency kicked again? Sanji is indecisive in an ongoing war? Chopper is still preparing antidote? I thought they already have it. Didn't Zoro get it from Apoo? Didn't Marco flames heal people? And of all the people, Hygoro is the chapter title?

Status
Not open for further replies.