Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
usopp seemed easy
but almost as easy as nat was at the time
so what was the reason for the nat vote
many other players in the game you could have switched to.
Yeah, pretty much.

They're both easy, but Ussop had no resistance. Both looked scummy, while everyone looked kinda nuetral.

So I picked Nat later, only to find out at EOD that my vote didn't incite anything.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
its hard to read anyone right now since everyone is shooting passive aggressive shots an one another
TAC is vouching for both Lanji and JDB, I'd like to know why
Fuji being protected by Final was sus, maybe you two are working together
or Final trying to safeguard himself
I was wrong about Flower/Fuji supporting each other since Fuji directly votes her.
I don't know if you're scum or not, but you are playing really really well for a new player. I like your posts too.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I'm all caught up now and I'm sus of Blother and Typo.
Over here Blother said he is leaning good guy on Usopp.
And then later he votes Usopp which looked weird to me because earlier he said he leaned good guy on Usopp. What made Blother vote Usopp like that all of a sudden?
I also didn't like it when Typo wanted to push for a claim and he also said its been four years he has been town which is a lie because last two games I played with him that is not in WG Typo was town.
Let's do a Recap
I want these 9 Players to quote this Post & write a Short & Well explained Answer as to why they voted Usopp (Even if you did before)
@Flower @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Typo @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @Blother @Finalbeta
I had no suspects. I thought voting was mandatory.
Most other individuals were voting Usopp.
You guys seemed to know what you were doing and some said Usopp was a good actor/faking it good.
Also there was a decent chunk of inactivity from several users, including you yourself @Salah WG

Let's do a Recap

I want these 9 Players to quote this Post & write a Short & Well explained Answer as to why they voted Usopp (Even if you did before)
@Flower @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Typo @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @Blother @Finalbeta
1- Was buddying with Beta early on, he was saying Beta was probably town not even 20 pages in i think.
2- As soon as he started getting voted he started handing town reads like candy, at some point he had 9 people on the town leaning side.
3- He was ignoring my questions multiple times.

Those are the main reasons, and i just told you that 2 pages ago.
or Final trying to safeguard himself
What do you think FB is safeguarding from? He came out umprompted and revealed that info. Unless you mean something else?

I must have missed somewhere and did the kill fail because it had something to do with Light? I saw he said he thinks the kill failed because he thinks he was attacked and is there anything else or is it just based on the way how he is playing?

Had to go back and look when Nat voted Ussop cus I don't even remember seeing it.

🥱

I came back from work, Ussop looked sus at the tim, then voted for him much later than Nat which you presume to be right after.

When Nat asked fro an explanatio, I didn't vote for her cus I it, I gave her an explanation
Ah, i didn't see that. I was recalling your interractions and you did Vote usopp at the same time as Nat did and then i remember you voted her off later. I was miremembring things.

As for rn, main suspect is light today due to the failed kill, and flower and lanji cus of the ivankov claim which lanji is prerty sure off, and the perma role crush revelation.
1- Why would the failed kill make light suspect? Unless you mean the whole situation around it? What did you think about light last phase?

2- Are you implying that Flower and Lanji might be hard vouching scummates? That's kind of bold to do is it not?

3- This i agree with somewhat, we have 2 rolecrushes already. One (allledgedly) perma and another that is for 2 cycles.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He also went for Light...like you. What do you make of this?
Don't know, will have to read more thoroughly cus I've missed that unfortunately.

poor marimo it must feel like am after him in the last 3 games
I assure you marimo its not personal
:josad:
Can understand this game, I'm a bit busy.

as for the last two games, fuck you bitaxh

Status
Not open for further replies.