Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You think he may not have gotten it, how would you explain that if Flower is who she says she is and Lanji is who he says he is though?
I actually have no idea. Either all of them are bullshitting, which I don't believe is the case, or he didn't receive it for some reason, or he genuinely forgot. The third option would be the least likely of all imo. I mean would you forget receiving a gift from someone at night, and a gift that gives you double actions for the night?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
yes
flower didnt specify the following night in any of her post
marimo did.
so it would be in effect this np
not the last one
Maybe I am reading wrong, but Flowa said last night. Now I don't know if she means should have received double actions for last night or last night he should have received double actions that he can use later. @Flower can you clarify?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @LuthonTheDragDown @Lindltaylor @Salah WG

Can get your current reads please, i'd like to check if there is any common denominators that keep coming.

Just give me your sus and town leans please.
I'll answer this a bit later. I got work now, will come on in the middle and answer this.

Light or Juliet. I'm down for both.

Wake me up when other people get here apart from the main peeps. ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ด

Once again, sorry for making it a claim fiesta.

I will try reread at work tomorrow to try and find more scums, but as for rn if no one can say that they've managed to tamper my results, imma say Light is scum and that my vote stays on him.
You are down for the person who wants to go for blother? Wouldn't it make sense to lynch Blother and then get Juliet?

Vote Lynch Blother @Dragomir @Zem

Btw guys, I just skimmed the post, but since this is an open claim game, you can claim your actions in the open. I don't know why you're hinting your actions. Hint your character or don't, but hinting actions isn't going to give us any clear picture of what went on.

If you have something to say, don't hint it. Hints are vague and scum feed off of vagueness. I've said this before, but it's important to lay out solid information in the thread for town to work with, hints are dumb if you're trying to tell us your suspects with your actions.

I don't like how I have been seeing lynch Blother and then Juliet. It starts to make me wonder if I really was redirected to someone else.

The OJ Marineford mafia was also a mess when it came to these night action claims.

D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Fujishiro > Flower > Light > Blother
LuthonTheDragDown > Beta > Light
Flower > Light > Marimo > Blother
Lindltaylor > Jew > Blother
LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Marimo > Blother
Marimo_420 > Light
Blother > Lanji
Light D Lamperouge > Blother
RheanaeL > Blother
Juliet > Blother

Blother โ€“ 6
Light D Lamperouge โ€“ 2
LANJI CUCKSMOKE โ€“ 1

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
You are down for the person who wants to go for blother? Wouldn't it make sense to lynch Blother and then get Juliet?

Vote Lynch Blother @Dragomir @Zem
I was down to lynch Juliet before they claimed their night actions/ abilities clearly since I wasn't convinced someone else was getting rolecrushed for 2 cycles, when Flowa is perma crushed, and I'm also rolecrushed for 2 cycles as well.

I'm all up for Blother/ Light rn.

Yeah but i agree with the general premise that he took too long to confirm having gotten anything until Flowa pointed it out. But the hypothesis that light brought up makes no sense, if he didn't get anything then where did that boost from Flower go? Or is Flower and You lying now? See how it wouldn't make sense?

But then if you lot were lying why would Marimo try to cover it up?

I think he received it but didn't think of saying he got it up until Flower pressured him.

Still very scumy but atleast it makes sense.
Perhaps he did receive it, but didnโ€˜t want to say because heโ€˜s scum?

So Lanji transported himself & Marimo, right?
Flower targeted Lanji with a "Double Action" & she also got Rolecrushed Indefinitely

Finalbeta said he protected Fuji but Marimo was watching Fuji & no one visited him, right?
Light said he can survive a kill so he could have been target of that failed kill

Juliet said she visited Blother to borrow one of his abilities & she received "Rolecrush your target + rolecrush whoever visited you"
Which seems to be Akainu Ability

Did i miss anything? or made a mistake?

So Lanji transported himself & Marimo, right?
Flower targeted Lanji with a "Double Action" & she also got Rolecrushed Indefinitely

Finalbeta said he protected Fuji but Marimo was watching Fuji & no one visited him, right?
Light said he can survive a kill so he could have been target of that failed kill

Juliet said she visited Blother to borrow one of his abilities & she received "Rolecrush your target + rolecrush whoever visited you"
Which seems to be Akainu Ability

Did i miss anything? or made a mistake?
TAC was watching Fuji, apparently.

TAC was watching Fuji, apparently.
Who is TAC?

Anyway, have no one noticed something weird about Juliet's claim or you people love to jump on bandwagons so easily like Usopp's one.
She says she targets a Player & burrow one of their abilities as a 1-shot
How the hell did she receive an ability that says Rolecrush your target which is an Active Ability + Rolecrush anyone who visit you which is a Passive??

They are obviously separate abilities, one is active, other one is passive, i highly doubt they would be written under same ability.
Also her ability worked regardless of that passive, which is kinda lackluster tbh

@Blother claim your character now

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
Who is TAC?

Anyway, have no one noticed something weird about Juliet's claim or you people love to jump on bandwagons so easily like Usopp's one.
She says she targets a Player & burrow one of their abilities as a 1-shot
How the hell did she receive an ability that says Rolecrush your target which is an Active Ability + Rolecrush anyone who visit you which is a Passive??

They are obviously separate abilities, one is active, other one is passive, i highly doubt they would be written under same ability.
Also her ability worked regardless of that passive, which is kinda lackluster tbh

@Blother claim your character now
What does claim your character mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.