Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha..ha.., :milaugh:
this out of nowhere attack from marco, and yet he showed none of that shit at death battle in marineford where his pop died, his brother died, and his crew is this close from getting fisted by Akainu.., which is absolutely way more crucial than Wano, go figure...

I Guess that one way to hype him up from Oda, keep making shit up...

What do you mean Luffy took no damage?? First, he is rubber, so his devil fruit just gives him naturally a lot of protection from blunt attacks. When Katakuri used his spear, Luffy nearly died.
Those attacks were haki laced.
When Luffy gets hit by haki attacks, it’s like his rubber isn’t even there (see Garp hitting him in water 7).

So Katakuri was pummeling Luffy for 11 hours without his rubber defense.

Again, buzz cut mochi and chikara mochi can probably replicate what we just saw. But those have wind ups.

1. People overhyped perosperos and he admitted they could have beat him but the moon got hidden

2. king and queen haven’t even entered hybrid het

3. sanji will go after momo

4. King wants momo dead

5. Drake is on the floor

6. hawkins is missing

Like i said

Sanji vs king

Drake vs queen

Hawkins vs perospero

Yamato vs jack

Hawkins will turn sides and beat perospero
Damn you really think low of Hawkins!:gokulaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This chapter!!!
He is tired...
You can't say he fought Queen last 2 chapters when only King was on him
And this chapter we see Queen attacking hyou

Blame Marco for being exhausteur after fighting base/zoan king and Base Queen

Imagine Jinbei + ni G4 Luffy + Capone making Katakuri exhausted or hurt him
Or bypass his fs...or push him to limits.

Before you even say anything...
Base/zoan King using unnamed attacks. Low tier attacks isnt above Jinbei/Sanji

Marco chances of heating Doffy/Cracker/King is still not over 50 %
I can't do or say anything else :catcry:catded

I think Marco could have killed Kaido on panels that you'll still say Cracker ~ Marco

I don't care how good Marco's df is, only thing he got over other zoans is regen, don't care how strong he is, Oda made Kaido's strongest underlings look like bonafide clowns.

Oda has been trash at handling antagonist crews post timeskip when it comes to major arcs, first Dressrosa with Doffy's crew, then WCI (well minus Kata he might not really count as a villain I guess). And now Wano same.

This will probably be his way of off screening shit soon enough, just get to rooftop already and get over this mid arc.

:suresure:
Kata g3 >>G3 ~ Marco

Calamities can't hut Katakuri with beams or bullets even if they use haki
We have seen beams/explosions/bulleys/water Manipulation / powerful blows fail to land or hurt Katakuri

How does Marco land a hit on Katakuri? Or hurt him?
G4 can't even put kata down after many hits... Marco kicks won't land or hury
Katakuri and Marco have probably fought before chief. Marco can literally stay in the air and spam ranged flame attacks like we just say against King.

Uh oh, you shouldn't have left Carrot and Wanda alive Perospero, because that is a dead giveaway that Carrot will retaliate even better than ever. Still, if she did even managed to defeat Perospero here, it would have made Luffy defeat of Katakuri, who is probably close to the strength of the Sweet Commanders, a joke and we certainly can't have that. But I believe in my girl Carrot to get her moment since she's not only carrying the will of Pedro but also the New Dawn. And why does Oda torment us with how clingy and erotic Momo behaves with every adult woman?

Last edited:
Holy shit i just noticed something

Look at this panel Sanji is deciding on who to help. In the end ODA left it a mystery for some reason even though its not really that shocking for either choices.

Then we cut to onigashima floating about to land on wano

Is Sanji gonna do something crazy soon??
Yeah, he will choose 3rd option
I think Oda wants to us to think he will go to Momo or Kinemon
But Yamato will go to Kinemon
So no need for Sanji
:kata:

H

humanbeing

the nonsense of Oda's Draft thread might come true. don't think that Marco will die but joining hand with Sanji might be legit than they can take care of King, Queen and Peros together.
Yamato seem to be heading up so he could be the one who fight Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.