Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda doesn’t care about fans overhyped expectations of what a meaningful tragedy is. I’m talking about inverse time. In our time obviously the arc is going to stretch to the rest of the year in the number of chapters.

Kaido is falling by the time ‘dawn’ arrives.
the raid suit reveal was 2 years ago. I remember back then people thought the arc would be over in a year and one piece would end in 5 :gokulaugh:

Is hard to see how even King and Queen could match them seeing how Marco alone deal with them while protecting the alliance behind him. But I feel like Marco and Vista are the strongest members of WB(both are special amount the WBP based on data vivirecard) and both where lead the WBP against Akainu.
I see people misunderstanding the fact that marco is dealing with 2 commanders... but are not highlighting the fact that king and queen don't know how marco's DF function... but they are able to push him.... to back what i said, u can clearly see king using his sword against marco's wings.. which he definitely would not do if he knew marco's ability..

In addition to that.. we haven't seen any named move by king or queen.. and they are getting caught off guard by marco's ability.. and are tanking some real hits. and are still jumping back to the stage... if they figure out marco's ability.. then there are mire chances of marco getting hit by their moves.. and when they start using hefty attacks and hybrid form by queen thn... marco me boi is done for unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.