Status
Not open for further replies.
East Blue Lolo scared Mihawk.
And a fish at the coast ripped off Shanks' arm, with everyone, including Whitebeard wondering who it was. It's narrative. Plus, power levels in the first 50 chapters aren't the same as now.
Pre-TS Lolo scared Mihawk again once he beat the baboons.
Yeah, Mihawk was surprised someone of Zoro's caliber could beat the Baboons, so what? The Baboons shit their pants seeing Mihawk.

Man, you are so super obsessed with Mihawk. Lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

Except Marco is as fast as Kata despite FS so Kata's FS won't really matter.
He's not lol
Base Katakuri is fast enough to fs snakeman luffy
Marco blitzing Queen or King who have poor coo than pre fs lufdy depanr matter much

And yeah...being fast as kata means nothing if you lack the attack speed and AP...

Marco can't beat Katakuri:
BMP fought WBp many time, Katakuri never lost
Marco has shown nothing above boundman in speed
Nothing above G3 ij AP

Btw
All of these guys who wanked King are fake fans...
Now they started trashing him hard...

In the world of One Piece, grabbing someone's neck is NOT a sign of superiority. Arlong did that to Luffy shorty before getting wrecked.

Reread the manga. Queen cracked Big Mom's skull.
Luffy beat Arlong. Marco couldn't beat Big mom. So that logic doesn't work. Between Marco and Big mom, Big mom hurt Marco only by grabbing his neck. Marco never hurt Big mom.

Queen cheapshotted Big mom with a long planned territory advantage where fifth yonko Luffy was the bait for Big mom. Stop lying already. He didn't do that without cheapshot and long planning.

J

Jo_Ndule

G3 merely loosened P1's jaw a bit. While Marco dealt considerable damage to Queen with his blow, who is considerably stronger than P1.
What considerable damage?
G3 dislocated P1 and took him out for a brief
Marco in 2 moves cant even make Queen stay on the ground for 5 seconds.

Queen and p1 are ancient zoans...

G3 did to kaido what Marco wishes to do.

Is this a troll? ***I will pretend to lose my memory for a while like you did.***

-East Blue Lolo scared Mihawk.
-Pre-TS Lolo scared Mihawk again once he beat the baboons.

Pre-TS Lolo was a threat to Mihawk.

Stop talking nonsense. They are two separate people and even Zoro novel said Lolo can be WSS at Dressrosa. So that post is nonsense and pure Mihawk wank.
Shanks offering mihawk a duel gives mihawk way more hype then you think.

even though I make jokes on mihawk all the time calling him shit like fraudhawk to make people mad.shanks wouldn’t offer mihawk a duel if mihawk was way weaker and then say “ I’m not really feeling it right now”.

Mihawk and shanks have the same birthday and they were old rivals. It’s safe to assume they are closer in power then you wanna believe. I doubt Oda did all that set up for mihawk to be able to get bodied by Marco.

Yeah, I think Katakuri would handle King and Queen as they were in this chapter quite easily. Katakuri danced around FS Snakeman's attacks. He would dodge King's and Queen's attacks too and counter attack with Power Mochi. But King can feel free to show his capabilities in hybrid with his wildfire + sword.

And? btw that's Ulti.

Yes...that's her whole character.
She's overprotective of P1.

So? You now powerscalling comedy?
Page One has to beat his own sister for you to think he's stronger than her?

Wrecked? Where?

Yes, because she grabbed him while he was distracted with P1.

Not really, she picked up random weapon
and Yamato wasn't paying attention to her when fighting

Her attack couldn't even take out Usopp
She was in hybrid+haki+named attack and she still couldn't knock out Usopp
while P1 sent Sanji through whole capital

Which attack is more impressive for you?

Luffy wrecked pageone it was obviously while she made him go G4. He literally said "you are too strong gear 4"
after knocking pageone so bad he nearly broke his jaw.
The comedy is portrayal it's in line with someone who is incompetent and loses and 'can't hack it' to be
treated that way. Portrayal, framing, character economy - they are all the lowest among the F6.

When Ulti was taken out it was a sneak attack by Yamato. When Luffy took out pageone with the
g3 he looked right at him and did it. Then when she confronted Yamato she wasn't beaten.

Sanji is physically quite weak as he could not overpower Vergo or Daifuku who are in and around pageone's
tier. The fact pageone knocked him into a wall with an ancient zoan isn't that impressive.

ffy beat Arlong. Marco couldn't. So that logic doesn't work. Between Marco and Big mom, Big mom hurt Marco only by grabbing his neck.
Marco VS Big Mom never concluded, but Big Mom retreated because she couldn't kill Marco.

Queen cheapshotted Big mom with a long planned territory advantage where fifth yonko Luffy was the bait. Stop lying already. He didn't do that without cheapshot and long planning.
If Big Mom's supposed to be superior to Queen, she wouldn't have gotten knocked out by Brachio Bomber. Aokiji got up fine after a YC2 attack, what's Big Mom's excuse?

Oh, "people say" only works in the One Piece world, got you.

I guess this is Monkey D. Luffy if "people say" determines reality.

Do you really follow DB or just bullshitting?

In DB world fame and hype around the world having bounties means nothing for Goku and others.

In OP world, its extremely important for Luffy and others they get depressed or be happy because of bounties and fame. They can't even be Shichibukai and Yonko without fame. Its very important for everyone.

Learn the difference.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy always fought against superior enemys in base. He did with Hybrid muscular Lucci, he did with Doflamingo, he somehow did it with Cracker during 12 hours, etc. He was always portrayed as someone capable in his Base form.
And in that comment the discussion was about his durability. Katakuri not knocking him out while he was in Base does not matter nor makes Kata look bad since Kata could deal damage to Boundman Luffy (> any YC aside from Marco and Jozu in durability) with blund damage or have an equal contest against Snakeman punches. King didn't show a shit till now comparable to that.
Pure wank for your part.
He fights in the base is not a reason to rank him where he doesn't belong. A YC3 ragdolled him in his most basic form which means he's not at that level period. Yeah, he spent 12 hours eating biscuits which were made weaker by Nami and running. That definitely proves base Luffy is YC3 lmao.

I did not say base Luffy has less endurance than the other versions but failing to put base Luffy down does paint Katakuri in a bad light because Luffy's base is definitely much easier to beat and inflict damage than when he is using even gear 2 forget about G4. Only Hakified parts of Boundman are more durable than Luffy's regular body.

Katakuri never damaged that as far I can recall. If anything, Katakuri hit Luffy's hand in boundman and did no damage. I am not sure how you even concluded Boundman is more durable than any commander bar Marco and Jozu when we've yet to see how it compares to the Calamities and top 3's of BB and Shanks crew. Marco fought top tiers at MF and still wasn't exhausted. Do you think King with shit-tier attacks would force him to run out of breath? lmao, come on dude.

BM knocked him out for some seconds - minutes while Marco no.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
She did not knock him out. He pretended like he was knocked out to escape her. Read the chapter again my man.

Luffy needed Snakeman + FS to touch him but these two can do it by themselves xddddddddddddddddddd.
Can you post one panel implying Luffy used FS in Snakeman? Base Luffy reacted to Katakuri on multiple occasions even with imperfect FS forget about Snakeman. And just because Snakeman is needed doesn't mean King and Queen can't do it collectively.

Do you really follow DB or just bullshitting?

In DB world fame and hype around the world having bounties means nothing.

In OP world, its extremely important for Luffy and others they get depressed or get happy because of it.

Learn the difference.
That's what I just said. "People say" only works in the One Piece world. If the world thinks that's Monkey D. Luffy, then that's Monkey D. Luffy.

Shanks offering mihawk a duel gives mihawk way more hype then you think.

even though I make jokes on mihawk all the time calling him shit like fraudhawk to make people mad.shanks wouldn’t offer mihawk a duel if mihawk was way weaker and then say “ I’m not really feeling it right now”.

Mihawk and shanks have the same birthday and they were old rivals. It’s safe to assume they are closer in power then you wanna believe. I doubt Oda did all that set up for mihawk to be able to get bodied by Marco.
Shanks offered a duel to Ace. Debunked.

J

Jo_Ndule

He fights in the base is not a reason to rank him where he doesn't belong. A YC3 ragdolled him in his most basic form which means he's not at that level period. Yeah, he spent 12 hours eating biscuits which were made weaker by Nami and running. That definitely proves base Luffy is YC3 lmao.

I did not say base Luffy has less endurance than the other versions but failing to put base Luffy down does paint Katakuri in a bad light because Luffy's base is definitely much easier to beat and inflict damage than when he is using even gear 2 forget about G4. Only Hakified parts of Boundman are more durable than Luffy's regular body.

Katakuri never damaged that as far I can recall. If anything, Katakuri hit Luffy's hand in boundman and did no damage. I am not sure how you even concluded Boundman is more durable than any commander bar Marco and Jozu when we've yet to see how it compares to the Calamities and top 3's or BB and Shanks crew. Marco fight top tiers at MF and still wasn't exhausted. Do you think King with shit-tier attacks would force him to run out of breath? lmao, come on dude.

She did not knock him out. He pretended like he was knocked out to escape her. Read the chapter again my man.

Can you post one panel implying Luffy used FS in Snakeman? Base Luffy reacted to Katakuri on multiple occasions even with imperfect FS forget about Snakeman. And just because Snakeman is needed doesn't mean King and Queen can't do it collectively.
:endthis::suresure:

Queen on the floor , Shaking...cant syand up till next chapter after 10 minutes or so
"Queen wasn't out "

Give it up, MF is old news

King made Marco exhausted with low tier moves
Just accept it Marco can't fight long
Katakuri did hurt Boundman, toyed with Luffy and was disappointed at it

Base Luffu dodged mogura only twice

Let Marco tank bullets and beams first without being almost done.

:milaugh:the person that can beat katakuri or Cracker gets to be weakened and lose to bullets

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanks offered a duel to Ace. Debunked.
no what I said is he offered him a duel and then said he wasn’t in the mood then and there. He doesn’t say that typically and just asks if the person wants to fight
Post automatically merged:

:endthis::suresure:

Queen on the floor , Shaking...cant syand up till next chapter after 10 minutes or so
"Queen wasn't out "

Give it up, MF is old news

King made Marco exhausted with low tier moves
Just accept it Marco can't fight long
Katakuri did hiry Boundman, toyed with Luffy and was disappointed at it

Base Luffu dodged mogura only twice

Let Marco tank bullets and beams first without being almost done.

:milaugh:the person that can beat katakuri or Cracker gets to be weakened and lose to bullets
how the hell are you cappin for katakuri like this?

Marco VS Big Mom never concluded, but Big Mom retreated because she couldn't kill Marco.

If Big Mom's supposed to be superior to Queen, she wouldn't have gotten knocked out by Brachio Bomber. Aokiji got up fine after a YC2 attack, what's Big Mom's excuse?
Big mom showed superiority by grabbing Marco's neck when Marco couldn't do anything. Marco couldn't stop Big mom, she didn't ask Marco's permission to leave Marco just watch it.

Mihawk asked Vista's permission to end the fight he couldn't leave like Big mom. Mihawk also never showed superiority in their duel never make Vista pant or hurt him not even a little.

Jozu didn't make a long plan to hit Aokiji lol. He casually stop him, terrible example.

Status
Not open for further replies.