rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who-gets-who will start to pick up once this apparent foreshadow takes place.

My issue with Jimbei getting Who's-Who and then Yamato getting Jack is Jimbei and Yamato have equal portrayal. They went toe-to-toe with pre-WB Ace.
True, but nothing implies Yamato can't currently get a stronger opponent. She has a hidden zoan fruit, which may give her the edge over something like this with Jinbe. At this point, I wouldn't care, and I personally don't really get into the powerlevel/strength discussions because Oda has repeatedly crushed them every arc. If it was something like this:

Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Yamato
Jinbe
Franky
Brook
Robin
Chopper
Nami
Usopp

I would get it because thats sort of how the manga has been portraying things for years. But even then, I question the last 6 because there is a point where Chopper fought stronger opponents than Franky, and there is also a point where Usopp, Chopper, Brook and Franky all fodderized Hody's main crew members in 1 shot.

Whats interesting is that if you look at the color spread this chapter, it does seem to separate the Beast Pirates in terms of "relevance" or strength.

- Kaido
- King
- Queen
- Jack

Is the obvious hierarchy here, since their names essentially give it away. The F6 members are what are essentially confusing, BUT

- Who's Who and Black Maria are alone at the top corners
- Sasaki and Drake are paired on one corner
- Ulti and Page 1 are paired on the other

This makes sense because Who's Who is fighting Jinbe, the Strawhat clearly the strongest above every other non-monster trio fighter. Brook and Robin are double teaming Black Maria. If she's of a similar strength to WsW, it would make perfect sense there is a 2v1 fight here. If Sasaki is in fact weaker than both, it makes sense why Franky deserves a 1v1 fight against Sasaki. If Nami/Usopp are fighting Ulti/Page 1, it makes sense that they are the weakest.

This is also WHY I think Chopper vs Drake is possible, because if puts him at the same relevance as Sasaki, whom is Frankys opponent. Chopper and Franky fighting opponents of a similar strength is NOT an impossible idea, since they actually fought similar strength opponents at Enies Lobby. If Chopper was present at DR during the fights, chances are he would have fought Dellinger or Lao G or Machvise. Clearly Oda went a different way with the fleet, but it works I feel like here.

@Lukegranders what are your top predictions in short bullet points what you think is going to happen on Onigashima

1. Marco gets bodied

2. The numbers show up. Chopper can’t cure himself in time so he enters monster point. Fight ensues

3. Drake ends up going for queen since he is still targeting the alliance

4. hawkins shows up to fight perospero

5. sanji takes momo out of onigashima and realizes it’s flying and momo gets scared shitless and goes into dragon form.

6. Yamato saves the scabbards and fights Jack. The scabbards sense Oden inside Yamato. She gives them the willpower to get back up and help her.

7. king goes after momo so sanji vs king round 2 and sanji unlocks his genes a hidden power. Shows new techniques

8. momo saves wano by using his power to keep onigashima in the air or possibly even redirect it

9. my guesses for now

ok. Drake isn’t a flying six member so your whole point is moot.

I font have an agenda he can’t hurt drake it’s that simple.

When chopper fights the numbers don’t start complaining and saying he should be able to one shot them because some stronger could
No, its not lol. I've literally given you a canon explanation for why a former F6 member could STILL be an enemy (the Virus). Your agenda for why Chopper can't hurt Drake doesn't make sense when 5 of the other F6 members are being fought and injured by 6 other Strawhats. Chopper is not the weakest Strawhat, not by a long shot.

Drake has been frequently placed with the Flying 6 STILL in promotional material as if he's a "villain", even AFTER we knew he was good/defected:

- This is from a chapter (998) where ALL 6 Tobi Roppo had their devil fruits highlighted.

And again, I have no problem with any matchup, I've repeatedly said this. What I think is happening is not what I "prefer" to happen. Chopper vs Numbers was a fan theory that persisted way before they were shown to be fodderized. Now that 5 of 10 have been fodderized, I'm shocked people still hold onto it.

The problem is, and certainly the difference between you and me, is that you are emotionally attached to Sanji vs King. This entirely rides on the fact that Marco stops fighting King (which I agree with) and Drake fighting Queen (which I disagree with). You have to use headcanon to believe Drake is strong enough to fight Queen because if he's not, that puts Sanji vs Queen right back on the table.

No, its not lol. I've literally given you a canon explanation for why a former F6 member could STILL be an enemy (the Virus). Your agenda for why Chopper can't hurt Drake doesn't make sense when 5 of the other F6 members are being fought and injured by 6 other Strawhats. Chopper is not the weakest Strawhat, not by a long shot.

Drake has been frequently placed with the Flying 6 STILL in promotional material as if he's a "villain", even AFTER we knew he was good/defected:

And again, I have no problem with any matchup, I've repeatedly said this. What I think is happening is not what I "prefer" to happen. Chopper vs Numbers was a fan theory that persisted way before they were shown to be fodderized. Now that 5 of 10 have been fodderized, I'm shocked people still hold onto it.

The problem is, and certainly the difference between you and me, is that you are emotionally attached to Sanji vs King. This entirely rides on the fact that Marco stops fighting King (which I agree with) and Drake fighting Queen (which I disagree with). You have to use headcanon to believe Drake is strong enough to fight Queen because if he's not, that puts Sanji vs Queen right back on the table.
When chopper fights the numbers don’t say I didn’t tell you so

:cheers:

Can someone help with this

how do you put that into a logical sentence?
お前ら --> you (plural)
勝利 --> victory
天候 --> weather
運 --> "luck"
必要--> essential, neccesary
だ --> was
Because Japanese sentence structure is very different from English or a lot of other romance languages.

Generally, lets say in English, you say "I am going to the supermarket". "I (subject) am going (verb) to the supermarket (object/location)". In Japanese you flip the verb and object. "Watashi (subject) wa suupaa (object) ni ikutsumori (verb) desu"

I have like a year plus side learning Japanese on and off so someone more experienced can tell you way more.

Struggle lines.

Struggle lines.

Struggle lines.

Struggle lines.

There is no evidence Mihawk is equal to Vista. There is evidence based on his character that Mihawk will hold back. You're ignoring that the Vivre Card highlights Vista's bravery on clashing with someone he knows to be too powerful. You ignore that it states Mihawk is waiting for an opponent STRONGER than Shanks.

You're cherry picking your reasoning for your rhetorical question. If Mihawk wants to spare Vista, no doubt out of respect, it makes sense he gives him a choice between life or death.

You can think whatever you like, but Mihawk being equaled to Vista is a contradiction when stronger people are swordsman themselves.

You still can't find the panel where Jimbei needed Robin's help to flip Big Mom.

You still can't tell me why Big Mom can't do anything with Jimbei holding her arm.

How is it a delusion when she ran as soon as her help had his hands tied? She's clearly in the same situation Luffy would be if the gladiators weren't there to protect him from Doflamingo.
I can't believe someone is coming up with these retarded answers, I hope you are trolling kid.

Those are not struggle lines which is why we see Zoro is sweating and Arlong is sweating and showing reaction, so everyone can understand they are in trouble. There is no such a thing in mihawk vs vista fight.; no sweating, you are debunking yourself with ridiculous answers.

If Jozu was struggling he would take damage, you can't be this delusional just for wanking mihawk, this is not healthy.

Also, you really must be blind, or ignoring it, mihawk has the same line in the graphic that I posted in my last message.

You are still lying to wank mihawk, vivre card says waits a stronger ''swordmaster'' than Shanks, not waits an overall stronger opponent, and then in your previous post, you made up an excuse for Vista having a stronger swordsmanship than mihawk in their clash when the databook said it.

If mihawk was stronger, he wouldn't propose the postponement, Vista would propose postponement. They were equals at worse, or Vista was stronger.

mihawk apologized from Shanks that he isn't going to hold back against Luffy, he never said that's changed for Vista.

She can't do anything because it was cheap-shot with Robin's help, why are you asking the same stupid question again? Big mom already overpowered Jinbe's strongest defense Shark Skin before, so anyone with a brain can understand that she is stronger in a fair clash, unless Jinbe cheap-shots her from behind.

She didn't run, she went to Kaido. When will you understand this simple fact? Big mom hurt marco, marco didn't hurt Big mom.

1. Marco gets bodied

2. The numbers show up. Chopper can’t cure himself in time so he enters monster point. Fight ensues

3. Drake ends up going for queen since he is still targeting the alliance

4. hawkins shows up to fight perospero

5. sanji takes momo out of onigashima and realizes it’s flying and momo gets scared shitless and goes into dragon form.

6. Yamato saves the scabbards and fights Jack. The scabbards sense Oden inside Yamato. She gives them the willpower to get back up and help her.

7. king goes after momo so sanji vs king round 2 and sanji unlocks his genes a hidden power. Shows new techniques

8. momo saves wano by using his power to keep onigashima in the air or possibly even redirect it

9. my guesses for now
You forgeting Apoo.

Drake fight is Apoo for now.

I think sanji Will take out Perosperos of sneaking marco and start Fighting Queen.

Marco vs King , king Wins .

I can't believe someone is coming up with these retarded answers, I hope you are trolling kid.
I can't believe I'm making the crying six cry again. I still want proof that I'm an Alt.

Those are not struggle lines which is why we see Zoro is sweating and Arlong is sweating and showing reaction with exclamation mark, so everyone can understand they are in trouble. There is no such a thing in mihawk vs vista fight.; no sweating, no exclamation mark, you are debunking yourself with ridiculous answers.
Those struggle lines convey Zoro's three swords being helpless against Mihawk's pocket knife. Arlong tried moving his saw. But if sweating is the definitive answer on struggling, Shanks struggled with Higuma.

If Jozu was struggling he would take damage, you can't be this delusional just for wanking mihawk, this is not healthy.
Jozu was struggling to push that slash. When you struggle to push heavy objects, do you take damage? Do you not know basic physics?

For the record, Jozu as bruised from the impact.

Also, you really must be blind, or ignoring it, mihawk has the same line in the graphic that I posted in my last message.
Those are part of the tic-tac-toe lines.

You are still lying to wank mihawk, vivre card says waits a stronger ''swordmaster'' than Shanks, not waits an overall stronger opponent, and then in your previous post, you made up an excuse for Vista having a stronger swordsmanship than mihawk in their clash when the databook said it.
It says Mihawk awaits a swordsman who surpasses Shanks not a swordsman who surpasses Shanks in swordsmanship.

"'Hawk Eyes', feared by all who pursue swordsmanship, now sets his sight on the future, waiting for the sword master who surpasses 'Red Hair' (Shanks) whom he used to cross swords with...!!!"

If mihawk was stronger, he wouldn't propose the postponement, Vista would propose postponement. They were equals at worse, or Vista was stronger.
Baseless assumption as usual.

mihawk apologized from Shanks that he isn't going to hold back against Luffy, he never said that's changed for Vista.
Mihawk wanted to know what made Luffy special and found out, so he stopped.

She can't do anything because it was cheap-shot with Robin's help, why are you asking the same stupid question again? Big mom already overpowered Jinbe's strongest defense Shark Skin before, so anyone with a brain can understand that she is stronger in a fair clash, unless Jinbe cheap-shots her from behind.
Really, Robin helped Jimbei grip Big Mom's arm? Where?

She didn't run, she went to Kaido. When will you understand this simple fact? Big mom hurt marco, marco didn't hurt Big mom.
Higuma didn't run. He went to the sea to find Spongebob. Usopp didn't run. He went out to bang the village girls. I can come up with excuses too.

Big Mom couldn't do shit to Marco once the Sulongs mauled Perospero.

• The Marys spot Momo not with X-ray vision, since we don't see his bone structure, or infrared vision as we don't see his or Yamato's heat signatures. We'll just call it magic Pacifista vision somehow programmed to lock onto Momo. With Queen shooting lasers this chapter, Kaido really should have his own knock off Pacifista division.

• So the claw kick Marco unleashed on Big Mom's ship and the shockwave fireball against Queen this chapter are both called Pheonix Brand? Then Crane's Claw is a separate claw kick move. :memehm:Naturally.

• Apoo, the Mimawarugumi and the Oniwabanshu still hard at work for Kaido even after Queen abandoned them to the virus with one antidote to fight over. The perks must be world-class, I did not expect such loyalty.:catsweat:

• Momo rubbing up on Yamato butt has to have a payoff with some other pervert getting jealous. I feel bad for Sanji, but there's a lack of hentais in the basement. Why even give Sanji a choice if he ends up with the Scabbards anyway? To be fair, a kidnapped young Shogun's life comes before a bunch of samurai that came to Onigashima by choice to die.
Oda's brainstorming/sketching this color spread was interesting. I like this pyramid line up with all the Tobiroppo on the bottom and Kaido solely on top. Black Maria's tremendous size probably threw this idea off.

King has a great pose in this one. I like that he's the right hand man and Kaido's boy Jack is in the center. At the last minute Oda put King in the center.

This matches what I saw in the direct raw translation and other foreign language versions. Perospero has dried blood on his face which goes away by the time he enters the hall, and no sign of his facial scratches anymore. This is not a man who avoided a "close call", he's eager to fight some more and is about to pick on Marco or King and Queen. He feels so unthreatened that it's the main reason he lets Carrot and Wanda go rather than covering them in candy on the spot. What a boss. The tension for how Carrot overcomes this feels real. With all the candy spears on the ground and Wanda's weapon covered in it too, I would love the anime to fill in a bit of the fight.
Perospero once again iterates that he's not responsible for Pedro's suicide. More than a villain claiming moral superiority, it's time to consider there's a greater theme Oda is trying to emphasize here. Battles for revenge in One Piece never pan out too well, do they?
  • Ace lost to Blackbeard trying to avenge Thatch.
  • Law lost to Doflamingo trying to avenge Corazon.
  • Scabbards lost to Kaido trying to avenge Oden
  • The "Payback War" where the Whitebeard Pirates lost to the BB Pirates.
Maybe Whitebeard was wise not going after Blackbeard or Wano to avenge his sons. What kind of message does it send that Carrot filled with negative emotions succeeds in a battle to fulfill a grudge? Luffy will prevail fighting to protect friends, to save entire countries, even simply for his own honor, but will he ever win fighting for revenge? Blackbeard and Akainu down the line looking a very unique challenge. Pedro told her to move forward, but ironically she's stuck in a vengeful mindset over his death, leaving the skull to chase down Perospero outside. Carrot (and Wanda) can only achieve victory by finding a new source inner strength. Rather than fighting for the past with Pedro's death and engaging in an iffy logic battle over who was right, she should try fighting for present Wano or the future Dawn the minks including Pedro await.
Ice Oni draws out an infected's prime strength and the idea seems clear. Hyogoro and Queen both agree that this old man can wipe out the entire floor including Drake and Apoo, what a monster. No other Ice Oni victim even comes close to being such a threat since they never amounted to that in their prime. The virus is not giving everyone the same generic buff or it would be hilariously broken. The virus isn't exchanging life span for strength either, otherwise an old fart like Hyo would be weakest infected. Granted, it could be doing these other things to a lesser extent, and whether it does will have ramifications for Chopper using it as a potential power up in the future.

Hyo got a nice character moment reflecting on his life. He's regretful of the past, not being able to help Oden fight Kaido, something Kaido was wary of in the flashback and even spelled out for Oden. Kaido the dragon is worshiped in Wano as a god of fortune and lived a life favored by luck. Whether it was finding Orochi, Oden getting distracted or escaping from 7 defeats and 18 captures, Kaido is indeed very blessed. Wano is strong, Kaido is strong, but fortune sided with the dragon god in the past. Hyo goes on to look at the present at how he has benifitted from his own good fortune, or maybe just Luffy's. Getting to escape the prison, getting to train Luffy, getting to fight in the raid along the Scabbards in his big chunky body. He did his part, he's ready to entrust the others, he feels his luck has run out and has accepted his demise. We'll see if lady luck agrees.

I can't believe I'm making the crying six cry again. I still want proof that I'm an Alt.

Those struggle lines convey Zoro's three swords being helpless against Mihawk's pocket knife. Arlong tried moving his saw. But if sweating is the definitive answer on struggling, Shanks struggled with Higuma.

Jozu was struggling to push that slash. When you struggle to push heavy objects, do you take damage? Do you not know basic physics?

For the record, Jozu as bruised from the impact.

Those are part of the tic-tac-toe lines.

It says Mihawk awaits a swordsman who surpasses Shanks not a swordsman who surpasses Shanks in swordsmanship.

"'Hawk Eyes', feared by all who pursue swordsmanship, now sets his sight on the future, waiting for the sword master who surpasses 'Red Hair' (Shanks) whom he used to cross swords with...!!!"

Baseless assumption as usual.

Mihawk wanted to know what made Luffy special and found out, so he stopped.

Really, Robin helped Jimbei grip Big Mom's arm? Where?

Higuma didn't run. He went to the sea to find Spongebob. Usopp didn't run. He went out to bang the village girls. I can come up with excuses too.

Big Mom couldn't do shit to Marco once the Sulongs mauled Perospero.
You are the one that can't answer my post with a single post, needed to make 2 posts against my 1 post, you were obviously crying while typing your post. You need to realize, mihawk is an imaginary character, you don't need to wank him so much.

First you tried to compare Dragon Ball verse to One Piece verse, in terms of fame and hype importance, and it looks like you give up on that? Then you came up with Demaro Black, which that comparison failed as well because the marines in Zoro novel had no reason to lie about WSS, when Demaro was gaining benefit for lying about his identity and then exposed as a liar by Sentoumaru. However, no one ever said those marines were lying or misinformed about WSS, it's just your mihawk wank.

Then you lied about Queen cracking Big mom's skull as if that second fight was comparable to Big mom's first fight with Queen. When Queen needed to cheap-shot by making a plan, waiting to ambush her while fifth Yonko Luffy was distracting her.

''Jozu was struggling to push that slash. When you struggle to push heavy objects, do you take damage? Do you not know basic physics?

For the record, Jozu as bruised from the impact. ''

Again, since you said you are an ALT, you must be enjoying on giving misinformation. What heavy objects? LOL. Now a sword slash is a heavy object... A sword slash should cut, it shouldn't bruise, mihawk failed to push Jozu, his power wasn't enough to pass him, mihawk is the one that gives up against Jozu. In the same chapter, Kizaru attacks and marco blocks, not just once he attacks but twice, right after mihawk, and ends up getting overpowered by marco, if mihawk continued, he would end up same, or even worse. Considering his performance against Vista, who should be weaker than Jozu as well.

So far; You couldn't answer:

1- How Old Rayleigh can pant against Kizaru, but not Vista against mihawk? Is the gap between Old Ray and Kizaru is wider than the gap between Vista and mihawk?
2- How can Katakuri overpower (despite having struggle lines according to your dumb claim) Post-DR Luffy, but mihawk can't overpower Vista, who has struggle lines according to your stupid claim?
3- How can Zoro have struggle lines against Hyouzu when he was clearly superior to Hyouzu in that fight?
4- Why the struggle lines are different for Jinbe's Shark Skin CoA defense against Big mom, and why its different for Zoro when he blocks Hawkins, and when Zoro complains about Hawkins's strength by reacting to it by saying ''oof''? How can Vista doesn't react to mihawk's superior strength like Zoro and Jinbe reacted to Skinny Big mom and Hawkins? Instead Vista was smiling, and mihawk is the one that proposes to postpone the duel?
5-How come mihawk can't make Vista run, when Big mom was making Jinbe + co run for their lives and said prepare the abandon the ship?

VS.

this;

Higuma was trying to run with fear. When did Vista was trying to run with fear? And Shanks panicked because of Luffy's life, not because of Higuma's power. Another stupid comparison.

Again;

6- Why Zoro vs mihawk and Arlong against Luffy are sweating, if the equivalence is the same with Vista, Vista should sweat against mihawk too, why Vista isn't sweating againt mihawk?

7- If mihawk was stronger, why he proposes the postponement?

-- ''Baseless assumption'' must be you have no answer again? Ok.

You are lying again about tic-tac-toe lines, it's the same line;

So you were lying again since you said;
''You ignore that it states Mihawk is waiting for an opponent STRONGER than Shanks. ''

No where in there it says an opponent, it says sword master, and it surpasses Shanks in swordsmanship, not in overall power, the point is swordsmanship.

Again you are lying; mihawk didn't stop chasing Luffy after Vista. He attacked Luffy after their duel with Vista as well, but this time Crocodile stopped mihawk after cutting down Daz Bones. So, I lost count how many times you lied for mihawk, and I corrected it.

Lol, still dodging the question? If you think Jinbe could do that without cheap-shotting, why he couldn't stop her sword when he blocked her with CoA Shark Skin?
Also I didn't say Robin helped at cheap-shotting grip, I said she just helped, so they could stall her while 2 v 1 cheapshotting.

Crocodile didn't need cheap-shotting to stop mihawk. He did it from front.

''Higuma didn't run. He went to the sea to find Spongebob. Usopp didn't run. He went out to bang the village girls. I can come up with excuses too.

Big Mom couldn't do shit to Marco once the Sulongs mauled Perospero. ''

Higuma run for his life after his men were defeated, he ran to an unknown location knowing that he is no match for Shanks's men, Usopp run for his life randomly to an unknown location, knowing that he is no match for Arlong. Stop using stupid comparisons.

Big mom went to Kaido, the guy who is stronger than marco, and stronger than mihawk, the guy that she fought for days equally and still not lose.

Big mom was going to continue to fight with marco, if marco went to the rooftop. That's the simple difference that you failed to understand.

No Admiral put marco in this position while fighting.

Also your lowballing on Big mom is not really helping your mihawk wank, even if you believe Big mom wasn't superior to marco, despite choking and hurting him, it's still far better to fight against marco, than fight against vista, marco > vista is proven after all, mihawk performed worse than a canonically inferior opponent than Big mom had.

Big mom vs. marco; Big mom hurts marco, marco can't hurt her, and marco > vista.
mihawk vs. vista; mihawk can't hurt vista, vista can't hurt mihawk and mihawk is the one that asks for postponement against vista, and its marco > vista.

Big mom > marco > mihawk = vista.

You are the one that can't answer my post with a single post, needed to make 2 posts against my 1 post, you were obviously crying while typing your post. You need to realize, mihawk is an imaginary character, you don't need to wank him so much.
You need to stop projecting. We all know you're the biggest crybaby on this forum (@HopOnTheHype don't count since he's banned). You snitched on the mods about signature sizes because @ShishioIsBack's literally hurt your feelings.

First you tried to compare Dragon Ball verse to One Piece verse, in terms of fame and hype importance, and it looks like you give up on that? Then you came up with Demaro Black, which that comparison failed as well because the marines in Zoro novel had no reason to lie about WSS, when Demaro was gaining benefit for lying about his identity and then exposed as a liar by Sentoumaru. However, no one ever said those marines were lying or misinformed about WSS, it's just your mihawk wank.
It's a valid comparison because you're using "people say" to determine power levels. I didn't say they were "lying," I said they were misinformed. Yes, I know more than them because Oda gave us more info than them.

Then you lied about Queen cracking Big mom's skull as if that second fight was comparable to Big mom's first fight with Queen. When Queen needed to cheap-shot by making a plan, waiting to ambush her while fifth Yonko Luffy was distracting her.
Yes, Queen cracked Big Mom's skull. That's how he got her to Onigashima.

''Jozu was struggling to push that slash. When you struggle to push heavy objects, do you take damage? Do you not know basic physics?

For the record, Jozu as bruised from the impact. ''

Again, since you said you are an ALT, you must be enjoying on giving misinformation. What heavy objects? LOL. Now a sword slash is a heavy object... A sword slash should cut, it shouldn't bruise, mihawk failed to push Jozu, his power wasn't enough to pass him, mihawk is the one that gives up against Jozu. In the same chapter, Kizaru attacks and marco blocks, not just once he attacks but twice, right after mihawk, and ends up getting overpowered by marco, if mihawk continued, he would end up same, or even worse. Considering his performance against Vista, who should be weaker than Jozu as well.
The "heavy object" is Mihawk's slash that was pushing Jozu back, who was protected by his diamond shield. You really are proving more and more that you have a simple brain.

So far; You couldn't answer:

1- How Old Rayleigh can pant against Kizaru, but not Vista against mihawk? Is the gap between Old Ray and Kizaru is wider than the gap between Vista and mihawk?
2- How can Katakuri overpower (despite having struggle lines according to your dumb claim) Post-DR Luffy, but mihawk can't overpower Vista, who has struggle lines according to your stupid claim?
3- How can Zoro have struggle lines against Hyouzu when he was clearly superior to Hyouzu in that fight?
4- Why the struggle lines are different for Jinbe's Shark Skin CoA defense against Big mom, and why its different for Zoro when he blocks Hawkins, and when Zoro complains about Hawkins's strength by reacting to it by saying ''oof''? How can Vista doesn't react to mihawk's superior strength like Zoro and Jinbe reacted to Skinny Big mom and Hawkins? Instead Vista was smiling, and mihawk is the one that proposes to postpone the duel?
5-How come mihawk can't make Vista run, when Big mom was making Jinbe + co run for their lives and said prepare the abandon the ship?
1) Who says Vista needs to pant?
2/3) Because in those cases, the movement lines don't indicate struggle.
4) Because that's a reaction line.
5) Because Vista isn't afraid of superior opponents (even his Vivre Card says it). Because Jimbei & Co weren't just running from Big Mom but her crew too.

VS.

this;

Two COMPLETELY different situations. Jimbei and co were in a desperate situation against an entire Yonko army while Mihawk is sparing inferior opponents.

Higuma was trying to run with fear. When did Vista was trying to run with fear? And Shanks panicked because of Luffy's life, not because of Higuma's power. Another stupid comparison.
No one said Vista ran with fear. Big Mom did exactly the same thing Higuma did, she ran when she saw she was outmatched.

Again;

6- Why Zoro vs mihawk and Arlong against Luffy are sweating, if the equivalence is the same with Vista, Vista should sweat against mihawk too, why Vista isn't sweating againt mihawk?
Because it doesn't need sweat marks to tell us they were trembling.

7- If mihawk was stronger, why he proposes the postponement?

-- ''Baseless assumption'' must be you have no answer again? Ok.
"Baseless assumption" is a valid answer because "ask for postponement" isn't a sign of weakness. However, running from your opponent is.

You are lying again about tic-tac-toe lines, it's the same line;

I was talking about this panel, and no, those movement lines don't indicate struggle on Mihawk's end.

So you were lying again since you said;
''You ignore that it states Mihawk is waiting for an opponent STRONGER than Shanks. ''

No where in there it says an opponent, it says sword master, and it surpasses Shanks in swordsmanship, not in overall power, the point is swordsmanship.
This is the literal translation of that passage:

Where does it say "surpasses Shanks in swordsmanship"?

Again you are lying; mihawk didn't stop chasing Luffy after Vista. He attacked Luffy after their duel with Vista as well, but this time Crocodile stopped mihawk after cutting down Daz Bones. So, I lost count how many times you lied for mihawk, and I corrected it.
I never said Mihawk stopped at Crocodile.

Lol, still dodging the question? If you think Jinbe could do that without cheap-shotting, why he couldn't stop her sword when he blocked her with CoA Shark Skin?
Also I didn't say Robin helped at cheap-shotting grip, I said she just helped, so they could stall her while 2 v 1 cheapshotting.
Now you admit Jmbei got Big Mom in a grip. Now tell me why Big Mom did nothing but sweat.

Crocodile didn't need cheap-shotting to stop mihawk. He did it from front.
Crocodile didn't do shit to Mihawk. His former colleague and sidekick defeated Big Mom.

''Higuma didn't run. He went to the sea to find Spongebob. Usopp didn't run. He went out to bang the village girls. I can come up with excuses too.

Big Mom couldn't do shit to Marco once the Sulongs mauled Perospero. ''

Higuma run for his life after his men were defeated, he ran to an unknown location knowing that he is no match for Shanks's men, Usopp run for his life randomly to an unknown location, knowing that he is no match for Arlong. Stop using stupid comparisons.
Just like Luffy Big Mom ran from Doflamingo Marco when the gladiators Perospero had his hands full.

Big mom went to Kaido, the guy who is stronger than marco, and stronger than mihawk, the guy that she fought for days equally and still not lose.
Kaido was not stronger than Marco. He couldn't do anything against an attack Cracker blocked easily.

Big mom was going to continue to fight with marco, if marco went to the rooftop. That's the simple difference that you failed to understand.
Show me where Big Mom would continue fighting Marco.

No Admiral put marco in this position while fighting.

That is not a sign of superiority.

Also your lowballing on Big mom is not really helping your mihawk wank, even if you believe Big mom wasn't superior to marco, despite choking and hurting him, it's still far better to fight against marco, than fight against vista, marco > vista is proven after all, mihawk performed worse than a canonically inferior opponent than Big mom had.
I am not lowballing Big Mom. I am showing you the manga says she isn't that strong.

Big mom vs. marco; Big mom hurts marco, marco can't hurt her, and marco > vista.
mihawk vs. vista; mihawk can't hurt vista, vista can't hurt mihawk and mihawk is the one that asks for postponement against vista, and its marco > vista.

Big mom > marco > mihawk = vista.
"Didn't hit" doesn't mean shit when you run away and admit inferiority. Mihawk offered to spare Vista's life and leave the ice; Big Mom fled like a bitch after admitting she can't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.