Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people expect Scopper Gaban all the time? Is he from Wano or something?
Nope. There was zero connection to Wano with him in the Oden flashback. What is possible is this guy though (not at the sillhouette imo, but just showing up):

Some people are speculating this is Shimotsuki Kozaburo, considering the Wano hat and this man arriving at the twin capes. Its possible he's returning to Wano to die there (he's old). Honestly I've also speculated that he would be the one to tell Zoro his lineage and what his relationship to Wano is (if its tied to Ushimaru at all)

diable jambe is a technique too ya know bro lol... idk but one can argue that he spun off screen?.. i reckon it depend on one's spirit to summon forth flames.. now u can't argue that zoro was riddled with injections for him to awaken ashura.. it was his fighting spirit.. the same, i reckon, goes for sanji.
No its not. Sanji just combusting into flames is not just a "technique" dude.

He's only ever spun once in his life and that was Ennies Lobby.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The day some people realize things like YC3, YC2, YC1... very likely don't exist and Oda understands his flexible and narrative-based power scale as a continuum instead of a limited, comparative categorization, this fandom may become a little more bearable.
You mean to say that Oda values plot over powerscale?

To be fair, that's a lost cause.
Shounen fans brain only work with powerscaling.
The "his power level is over X value" syndrome.

Maybe, i'm not sure where Oda will go with this.

It would make sense to tie in Sanji's powers into that, and make it so that it's actually a good thing that his emotions were preserved even from a power perspective, because said emotions can fuel his powers.

Maybe Vegapunk has made or will make a discovery in that sense as well.

I have this "theory" that Greenbull is actually a Cyborg and that's how he can go on for years without eating food, and from his interaction with Fujitora he seemed to be quite the emotional guy, maybe even lustful as we've seen him talking about how he'd only eat something if served by a beautiful woman.

So maybe he's a modified human who can also use his emotions as a source for power :kizabat:
I think he has the mythical zoan boku boku no mi: bodhi tree and doesn't eat because he can get full nourishment from the sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies.