Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because of him being injured after fighting the Revolutionaries.
I never understood this, why shouldn’t he be injured ? I totally expected that. In my opinion the revolutionaries should be stronger if Dragon wants to fight against the WG. Dragon needs to face the CP0 , three admirals and Akainu, how should he succeed when he hasn’t some commanders on their level? The commanders don’t look impressive except for Karasu and I don’t think they can beat a admiral but logically seen they need to.

Shanks is haki-man he has worlds strongest haki-man
swordsman strongest is just about skill/ physical stregnth
Shanks also has advanced CoC which can alter reality and render mihawk unconscious
he is not swordsmen he haki-man with haki gun, shoot lighting

Because he is strong. U doofus.

Stop with this Enma bullshit. Enma is not a magical stick that stores up Haki.
He would still not do anything to Kaido without it. Zoro himself Attributes his ability to cut Kaido to Enma and uses it for that purpose. So while Zoro is Indeed strong even without Enma jo_ndule is still right.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He would still not do anything to Kaido without it. Zoro himself Attributes his ability to cut Kaido to Emma and uses it for that purpose. So while Zoro is Indeed strong even without Enma jo_ndule is still right.
The thing is that ndule thinks that Enma is magic stick with Oden inside of it.

he doesn't say that it's Zoro;s power/Zoro's haki.

It's Enma the magic stick.

Yessss... that OR the Giant strawhat in Marojoa actually belongs to someone there who was kept in a preserved state... where when it's time... Imu-sama Awaken this person....

So, it's either this or that... either Imu + 5 gorosei..... or Imu is just sitting on throne for this guy who owns the Giant strawhat... and he's in a preserved state and will be awakened once it's time for the WG to start their purge and final war is happening....

I know many theories are speculating that the owner of Giant Strawhat is Joyboy.... BUT MAYBE, just MAYBE that is not the case, and the owner is the antithesis and enemy of Joyboy while Joyboy is the owner of the smaller strawhat and it has been passed down until it reached Roger then Luffy...

Anyway, it's 5 Gorosei + the Leader be it Imu-sama or someone Imu-sama serves and sitting on the throne temporarily for him

Status
Not open for further replies.