Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris

Can a scum roleblock and faction kill at the same time if they are the last in the game? My plan was not based off this point. Rather just one or the other action being feasible.

Fortunately it's not important.

In fact, all remains the same.

Marimo must block you and if the last scum is in between you 2, a faction kill must not happen if he does. If it happens, he outright lied. If it doesn't happen at least we avoided a Townie's demise.
I don't know tbh. I have a very limited mafia knowledge lol. You should ask the host if you really wanna know.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
?
@Finalbeta still doesn't answer the question. Why tris and not you? All I have is word of mouth that you're Town. Just like Tris.

Why are you any better? You're not.

And if I rb tris, how is she meant to do her job if an invest role exsists.

It doesn't make sense.

You're getting rb tonight if you survive. Tris can invest whoever she wants. Be it me, or you.
Post automatically merged:

You're either a very unhelpful townie like every single game, or scum.

I'm leaning on the latter.

I don't know tbh. I have a very limited mafia knowledge lol. You should ask the host if you really wanna know.
It's not relevant luckly.

Marimo must block you tonight though. You can invest him.

If a faction kill happens he lied.
If it doesn't we still don't know who the scum is between you 2 but day still starts with 4 townies and 1 scum so we don't enter MyLo.

Assuming the premise that Juliet and Salah are not scum is correct ofc.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Marimo must block you tonight though. You can invest him.
what a contradiction yet again. If this man ain't scum, idk who is.

You really gonna listen to a guy who says i must roleblock you, but you must invest me but no one else? 😴😴😴🥱

@Tris

How you gonna do your job if you're roleblocked

Yuelyn

what a contradiction yet again. If this man ain't scum, idk who is.

You really gonna listen to a guy who says i must roleblock you, but you must invest me but no one else? 😴😴😴🥱

@Tris

How you gonna do your job if you're roleblocked
Oki lol. It depends on you. If you don't block me then I can do my job. It all depends on you.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
If I block tris, she won't be able to invest me dumbass. Read pls.
?
@Finalbeta still doesn't answer the question. Why tris and not you? All I have is word of mouth that you're Town. Just like Tris.

Why are you any better? You're not.

And if I rb tris, how is she meant to do her job if an invest role exsists.

It doesn't make sense.

You're getting rb tonight if you survive. Tris can invest whoever she wants. Be it me, or you.

You're either a very unhelpful townie like every single game, or scum.

I'm leaning on the latter.
@~UwU~ @Juliet @Tris @Finalbeta @Jew D. Boy

Beta wants me to block an invest, who is supposed to invest me at night.

:milaugh:

And he still won't answer why Tris shouldn't invest who she wants, and why I must Rb Tris, and not him.

You can't make this up. Honestly I'm more on board with his lynch then even Jew at this point.

And thanks Lris for filler.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@~UwU~ @Juliet @Tris @Finalbeta @Jew D. Boy

Beta wants me to block an invest, who is supposed to invest me at night.

:milaugh:

And he still won't answer why Tris shouldn't invest who she wants, and why I must Rb Tris, and not him.

You can't make this up. Honestly I'm more on board with his lynch then even Jew at this point.

And thanks Lris for filler.
Man, I have BEEN saying he’s shifty...nothing he says makes any sense, and he has flip-flopped on every single conviction in this game except the one that paints me as scum. Nobody can tell me anything when I ask what he’s done that’s useful, so can we please stop him before it’s too late? Once he’s down, we should only have one scum left before we win.

Yuelyn

Your thoughts?....

Beta or Jew.

I'm more for Beta
I'm fine with both. Since I think they are the remaining scum.

Should we go for Beta then? I'm not sure if Juliet or UwU is gonna show up before the phase ends. And the votes are tied right now, so me voting is pretty important.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm fine with both. Since I think they are the remaining scum.

Should we go for Beta then? I'm not sure if Juliet or UwU is gonna show up before the phase ends. And the votes are tied right now, so me voting is pretty important.
Yeah. Let's do it.

Beta it is. He's been far more inconsistent throughout the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.