Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I found this hilarious, but people now have entirely turned my comment of

"prove the majority of the Zoro fanbase didn't pander Zoro vs King"

somehow into

"Zoro vs Kaido theories never existed pre-enma"

which is something I never said

Im actually done. I'm honestly shocked I continuously watched my comments turn into something I didn't say lmao
see u later

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What's your theory on why he has different swords if he is the real Oden?
Here is the problem with this theory.....

This would enter some multiverse type of shit. Enma chooses Zoro already and Ame no Habakiri belongs to Momo. So maybe this rewritten the past which Toki jumped back into and Oden had different swords or some shit.

It's tough to make it look normal.

For now, I will say that it's not Oden. Although I will have my theory behind my head still.

Not really since Oden belongs to his timeline. It's not like he's traveling to a different timeline in the past.
That’s not how timelines work dude

Can Oden change the events he sees in the future he goes to? Yes? Well there you have it, Oden just jumped through multiple timelines... like how traveling to the past works

C’mon people, the entire thing was just semantics, it’s the same thing

H

humanbeing

according to wiki: "In Japanese folklore ōbake are a type of yōkai with the ability to shapeshift. The fox, or kitsune is among the most commonly known, but other such creatures include the bakeneko, the mujina and the tanuki. "
and what is name of the chapter is Tanuki-san. so i assume really it is someone with a tanuki DF most likely Yamato. she is an idiot i can see her doing an inappropriate thing like that. maybe Momo can help her if the scabbards and maybe his mother or sister were there and got upset.

according to wiki: "In Japanese folklore ōbake are a type of yōkai with the ability to shapeshift. The fox, or kitsune is among the most commonly known, but other such creatures include the bakeneko, the mujina and the tanuki. "
and what is name of the chapter is Tanuki-san. so i assume really it is someone with a tanuki DF most likely Yamato. she is an idiot i can see her doing an inappropriate thing like that. maybe Momo can help her if the scabbards and maybe his mother or sister were there and got upset.
How the hell she get their before Sanji

So you have no evidence or foreshadowing of which 3 additional characters are going to the roof.... neatoooooo
Bepo - Created a storyline of his brother being killed by a Big Mom

Sanji - The entire WCI storyline is being completed here in wano you think Sanji won’t have a role to play

Momo - He was “there” 20 years ago and this time he’ll be here himself during Kaidos defeat as the general of the Samurai Army

Temporary future time travel is the same thing as traveling to the past

Toki said this is impossible but the entire theory is about making a random semantic argument against a canon statement

Let me ask, what is the difference between what that theory says and just being able to travel to the past? Nothing... It’s the same thing... The guy just used different words to avoid saying traveling to the past

Cap. One is an ability being able to place you at any point at any past. And the other is a temporary ability placing you in the future only for it to where off bringing you back to your current timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.