Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest Rayleigh flashbacks were for us 'readers' and not for Luffy, the flashbacks exist so that we can understand what's going on, through Rayleigh Oda tells us how haki works. Luffy knows everything he needs to know since time-skip, the flashbacks don't give him anything new, Luffy got all his power ups ether from the timskip itself or from fighting.
I know, but it still feels convenient he always has a rayleigh flashback ready:kayneshrug:

Y'all just gotta accept that this Oda dude is a business man who wants to make money as much as he can, well.., and as long as he can.., as soon as you're accepting this, then all of this bullshit will suddenly make sense, so.., please stop fighting, don't let this dude playing your fucking head

This dude have all the opportunities to make One Piece the greatest manga ever, world building, cool as hell villains, deep lore, and so on, but NO.., he would rather please the kids he saw at restaurant.., why..?, because that's where the MONEY is at...

Guys... Guys... Guys!! I just thought of something.

Hiyori doesn’t know that Kanjuro is the traitor....

She will find him near death and she will assume that he was defeated by one of Orochi and Kaido’s goons....

Hiyori is going to treat Kanjuro and he’ll be back in the game.
no thats sanjis role to full restore any threats to luffy and the alliance

There's 29 one piece chapters left for this year If nothing happens to Oda. And kaido should be defeated at the end of the year. Post war will be in early 2022 and we move on to the next arc.
Imagine the end of the year and no resolution just more dragging plotlines, no kaido flashback. Then Oda would be insane and shonen jump should axe one piece.
No way it’s ending this year. We have like 5-10 more chapters of set up followed by probably 30 chapters of fighting
Post automatically merged:

Any mangaka can do it. But this is Oda. I know the cast is huge but Jujutsu Kaisen mamgaged to complete an arc in 50 chapters with a large cast. And we're supposed to spend 60 chapters in onigahsima on only setups to a fight with no resolutions?
Jujutsu Kaisen is different tho. It’s much more of a straightforward battle manga plus this arc in one piece is supposed to be some massive turning point

Y'all just gotta accept that this Oda dude is a business man who wants to make money as much as he can, well.., and as long as he can.., as soon as you're accepting this, then all of this bullshit will suddenly make sense, so.., please stop fighting, don't let this dude playing your fucking head

This dude have all the opportunities to make One Piece the greatest manga ever, world building, cool as hell villains, deep lore, and so on, but NO.., he would rather please the kids he saw at restaurant.., why..?, because that's where the MONEY is at...
Finally someone with brains... this is what I say to people who think one piece is going to end in 5/6years: One piece will end only when the the sales go down, until then, Oda will keep straching the plot as long as the stupid idiots keep buying this shit.

Any mangaka can do it. But this is Oda. I know the cast is huge but Jujutsu Kaisen mamgaged to complete an arc in 50 chapters with a large cast. And we're supposed to spend 60 chapters in onigahsima on only setups to a fight with no resolutions?
It's not just fight setups. Its the side plots and resolutions of those plotlines as well. Its the flashbacks that Oda most certainly will do with Kaido/Yamato. It's the actual setups to fights for Chopper/Sanji at least. This will take a long time. It's been 34 chapters since the raid started, and fundamentally no one important has even gone down yet.

Also, Onigashima crashing into Wano is going to play a big role in something (whether it happens or not), we can't can't be sure the rooftop fight is the final location of that battle.

Guys... Guys... Guys!! I just thought of something.

Hiyori doesn’t know that Kanjuro is the traitor....

She will find him near death and she will assume that he was defeated by one of Orochi and Kaido’s goons....

Hiyori is going to treat Kanjuro and he’ll be back in the game.
This probably already happened:

Hyori arrives at the backdoor of Onigashima and finds Kanjuro. She heals him and the immediately runs to the storage room to heal the other scabbards. Meanwhile Kanjuro draws this fake Oden and lets it run towards the storage room, too. Hyori finishes healing the other scabbards and hides somewhere. Shortly afterwards Kanjuro's fake Oden arrives and opens the door, apearing in front of the scabbards.

One piece can be long with the numerous interesting plots points but my problem is wasting time on the hyogoro obvious plotline and this new draaging fake Oden plotline. Then off screening important things

Cut to CP0 room.

CP0 leader: "Now that I think about, when the Marines caught Kaidou it in the past,
Vegapunk extracted samples of his "lineage factor" and used them to creat a man-made Akuma no Mi.
The World Government asked Vegapunk to give it to them,
but Vegapunk insisted that it is a "failed experiment" and kept it at Punk Hazard."

CP0 member: "Why are you bringing this up all of a sudden?"

CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment"."

I regret it now... I fucking regret it.
I had a theory 3 years ago, that talked EXACTLY about this... and I never posted it on OJ or here.

I was completely right...
And the fact that I never posted my theory... now I fucking regret it.....

:josad:

Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.